Skip to main content

The WILL, The WHEEL, The WIN: Understanding God’s Promised Will, Permissive Will and Perfect Will for you…


The Will is designed for us to Win always, but the engagement and handling of His Wheel will determine whether or not we will always Win. -Pastor Buchi Thomas. 

THE WILL: 

Since the conception, construction and formation of heavenly and earthly systems, the Almighty Creator has been moving men and women into Supernatural positions and authorities on planet earth in order to fulfill and establish divine deals in different sectors, corporations, and institutions of human economy globally.

The Prophetic Book has on record the efficiency of heaven in raising, growing and establishing people of God’s Eternal Will to correct the overwhelming incongruities and smidgens of darkness around the globe.


Through Supernatural downloads; Visions, Inventions, innovations, uncommon creativity and exploits. Prophetically directing and repositioning His Eternal Counsel through His Kingdom, advancing His Power, Authority and Dominion. Updating mankind with new discoveries, solution ideas, earth breaking and breath taking creativity… yet of what eyes have not seen, ears heard, neither has it entered the hearts of mere men “those outside His Will” First Corinthians Two Verse Nine.

From the old economy, linking Sectors and Industries through His Word from the Media through to ICT, Politics and Governance, Oil and Gas, Entertainment, Faith, Agriculture to Hospitality, Legal Practice etc for His Will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven.


Archaeologically, there has always been a WILL that must be EXPRESSED on Earth through loyal hearts from the supernatural source and resource base. GOD is always willing through His eternal provision to move His Intentions through His Eternal Spirit to Humanity. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever, Revelation Eleven Fifteen.

In this order, we are divinely connected to Him in fulfillment of His eternal purpose and Will in different sectors and industries of human existence;


HIS WILL: I wish/will above all things that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. My plan/thought/will for you is good, peaceful and not of evil to give a future and a better end. This and many testimonies makes it clear in blueprint the intentions and plan of Him that designed man for His Supernatural glory on earth. The Eternal PURPOSE as prophesied and preordained remains; to MAKE MAN in His Image and Likeness, I will MAKE you Fathers of all nations, I WILL MAKE YOU fishers of men. I will MAKE you an Eternal Excellence and the Joy of Many Generations. Our GOD is always willing to bring forth and birth through us His ordination if only He Finds a Will to Process/Make His prophesied and preordained purpose in man. He said to me, I the Lord Will Make you an Eternal Excellence and the Joy of Many Generations, Isaiah sixty and verse fifteen. This is His Will for me to be processed and be MADE a fit machinery of His Eternal Excellence and the Joy of Many Generation extending that same capacity of Grace to as many as He brings my way.


HIS WHEEL: Relatively in prophetic order, GOD engages us in the fulfillment of what He ordained and preordained through the Making, the Processes, and the engagement of His Divine Pattern like He handed over to Moses to build the temple... Supernatural resources and supplies like in the case of Elijah from the Brook Cherith and another strategic supernatural provision when the brook dried up to the widow of Zarephath; Human resources, Spiritual resources, Financial resources etc in fulfillment of his sovereign will. His Wheel is the vehicle, the provision to transport the fulfillment of His Will. Every process counts, the engagement of heavenly resources; our relationship with Him daily connects us with the men and women whom He has predestined to accomplish His Will through us, even to other useful resources to usher us into His perfect Will. 


MY WIN: I have done my best in the race, I have run the full distance, and I have kept the faith -2 Timothy 4:7. I have finished the race, just before the win, there will always be those stages of hard knocks, i mean the storms and challenges as signs of our victory. Yet, challenges remains the assurance channels to fight through until the race is finished. We race because we have been assured of winning at every stage and phase of trials, but ultimately keeping the faith without which there cannot be any Win. The Win is in the Will, the Wheel remains the resources to wisely engage as the victory processes despite and inspite the interrupting and disrupting intimidation's from the normal storms of life. His Wheel creates the balance, a freelance provision to navigate through the gates of hell without compromise of any kind. He has made the Wheel to fulfill His Will for everyone who conceived that Holy thing as in the case of Mary the mother of our LORD. 

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of His Knowledge by us in every place. 2 Corinthians 2:14… Like I said to my friends who care to believe that we Win always at every phase of our trials. We win spiritual storms, financial and economic trials, health and physical rumbles. This assured win can only be experienced when we Work and Walk with Jesus Christ, blessed be our God. We have been scheduled, preordained and pronounced to WIN because we have His WILL to impact the World; so we have His eternal Will to Win the World.

Again, to Win by faith and keep the faith are two unique task and that remains God’s ultimate Will for us; I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Believers, get this deal here, one of the many beautiful benefits and encouraging truth we must know about Our Win in Christ is that its does not stop with us. My Win, your Win, our Win today is not the end of our testimony, but the beginning from the end for generations ahead. Your Win stands as an eternal testimony and encouragement testament for generations yet unborn. Most importantly why i said every Will is worth the race, every Win is worth the fight because generations are ahead who will demand for the Will that bears your name on it... 


To be Continued... 

Thanks for investing your time here. Trust, it blessed your spirit. Kindly look out for the PT11 here.


...QUOTE ME;

When you have the Will of God for your life, He avails His Wheel, when you put the Wheel to use, you will sure Win. –Pastor Buchi Thomas

 

Kindly SEND YOUR MAILS HERE: pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com 

 



Comments

  1. Every Will Is A Testament, Every Win Is A Testimony. Get A Will!.

    My Win, your Win, our Win today is not the end of our testimony, but the beginning from the end for generations ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate