Skip to main content

MY REDEMPTION MASTERPIECE PT1

Understanding and Engaging the Force of Redemption for Supernatural Access




THE PROPHECY OF REDEMPTION:

The prophesy of redemption is the pre-redemption revelation of all that God told Abraham which is the reality of the experience Israel was to go through in the hands of their slave masters in Egypt. Then the LORD said to Abram, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not their own; they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years; Genesis fifteen verses thirteen.



Pre-redemption also connects us to the reality of history and biblical references to what and how God desires and designed His rescue strategy for those in His eternal plans and purpose ans for them live free from all kinds of slavery or bondage right from the first economy “old testament”.



Moreso, Pre-redemption "the prophecy of redemption" opened up the spaces of heaven's archives revealing God’s intention to save, salvage and make His people successful and live the impactful life on earth, from pre-redemption to post-redemption template. Here is Jehovah speaking prophetically, saying, I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory, Isaiah forty six verses thirteen.



Today, we experience post-redemption dividends and benefits by the faith of the Son of the living God who came to us in the image and the likeness of God, functioned as man and showed us the way, the truth and the gave us the life of God. He gave up Himself to be an offering and sacrifice for our transgressions and iniquity that we might receive His offerings and be made the redeemed and the righteousness of the LORD.



I told the Church yesterday during my message; if you do not want to fear God for every other things, fear Him for sacrificing and offering His only begotten Son to be killed for your sake.  He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Romans eight verse thirty two.


Christianity is all about offerings and sacrifices, Christianity with His Cross is all about Supernatural and Positive Processes because there are also negative processes which we have carefully highlighted in this masterpiece. Jesus speaking to them and saying; And He said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me, Luke nine verses twenty three. On engaging negative processes, Peter reveals such processes as the process of evil work, that is engaging in ungodly sacrifice; Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf, First Peter one verse six. For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing; first Peter three verse seventeen. Living a self-centered life will always take you through your own self-made process full of negative experience(s) as far redemption provision and God's Kingdom is concerned.



Christianity without Godly sacrifices and Trials is Rituality. Christianity without the Cross hinders Mutuality. Christianity Without Integrity encumbers and shrouds God's identity in man. Christianity without Godly  processes will deny you Maturity in the Kingdom.

Today, we have overwhelming ritualistic and materialistic Christianity everywhere, what I mean by that is the consciousness of material life and the serving of human and material needs of life undermining the provision entrusted to us to serve the living God. I shared with the Church while teaching on the blessing plan of God and I said, when the blessing entrusted to you by God starts speaking to you and against the plan and purpose of God for your life, if you give-in to such echo, you will end up serving the blessing and not the blesser. What a way to undermine your redemption capacity and weaken the standard of the blessing plan of God.



A Cross-less Christianity will produce confused identity, the Cross of His redemption is our identity. The Cross of redemption is our boast and power; it is the power of God unto salvation. The Cross reminds us of His offerings, sufferings and sacrifices, which is Christianity with identity and integrity without which there will be impactful prosperity.



This is my intro, let us get in the path of the masterpieces proper and we will begin by first examining and x-raying what redemption truly is and understanding and engaging redemption provisions for that desired supernatural access;



Read the next article MY REDEMPTION MASTERPIECE PT2.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His