Skip to main content

THE 7 BENEFITS OF LOVE: 12 Prophetic Knowledge of WHAT LOVE TRULY IS.


...Plus FIVE helpful Notes to take on Love.


Everyone loves profits and the dividends, values and the welfare for their job especially. We all want to enjoy the benefits of being a spouse; of wife to a husband, husband to a wife, child to a father and father to a child or children etc. Benefits are good, inspiring and motivating and even fascinating. Benefits are the emotion that drives relationships and even life in general, “what’s in it for me” and what is going to be my gain when I get involved? But the right intention should be what is going to be in it for us; instead of the selfish motive and this is what makes love prophetic and even more beneficial. In the love template of God, love is dispensed freely to all and the benefit is to everyone who believe and accept it wholeheartedly. The benevolence and not first the benefits, the goodwill and not first the advantage, the munificence and not first the subsidy, compassion and not first the value. 

What is your perception of love? First John three verses sixteen; Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.


WHAT IS LOVE? Love has been a choice topic for many writers, philosophers, poets, scientists and different groups. Whereas, people over and over again fought about its meaning, others agree that love implies strong feelings of affection. There are many divergences about its clear-cut connotation, and one person’s “I love you” might mean something quite dissimilar from another.

Love is a fused set of emotions and attitudes associated with sturdy feelings of affection, secureness, warmness, and admiration for another person. Love can also be used with respect to non-humans; animals, to principles, and to religious beliefs. For example, a person might say he or she loves his or her pet, loves freedom, or loves God.
  • A readiness to prioritize another’s well-being or pleasure above yours
  • Great feelings of affection, attachment, and prerequisite.
  • Melodramatic, swift feelings of magnetism and admiration.
  • A momentary emotion of care, affection, and like.
  • A choice to committing to assisting, regarding, and caring for another, such as in marriage or when having children.
  • Some mixture of the above sensations.
Humanly speaking, love connects to feelings and emotions and like I said, it’s not a bad idea that we feel love or loved which connects with human feelings. The emotional experience faced by humans make humans even more vulnerable from this perspective… if anyone is willing to give you love or you are expecting love from whomever, it should come naturally and supernaturally with the default benefits.

LOVE is that willingness and readiness to prioritize another’s well-being or pleasure above yours: first John three verse sixteen; hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. This is the prophetic definition of love from Divinity view point, anything short of this is human perspective and emotions which is also understood.

Everything God did, He did in love and by love all of His benefits came through unconditionally to us, now we have all of the benefits of God’s love

The first benefit of Love is LOVE:
1.     LOVE: God is love. The first benefit of love is Love itself, which is demonstrated by God who so love and gave us Himself. first John four verse sixteen And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. We have known and believed; having the right knowledge of whatever you do in life puts you in-charge, because you own what you believe, prophetically becoming what you believe. We have known and believed the love of God that God loved us and expressed it in prophetic order so that we can learn the process of His love to fit-in to His eternal being and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him”. John three verse sixteen, for God so love the world that He gave us Himself… Romans five verse eight; But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. And this is much more why we are charged to love the Lord with all, all all!!! Luke ten verse twenty seven; Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

2.     LIFE: the life now and the life eternal, the life of righteousness and right standing with God and mankind, the life free of sin and condemnation, the life connected to purity, love and faith (life full of abundance). first John four verse nine; in this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through him. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends Here Christ gave Himself, John fifteen verses thirteen and this is so we can live the very life of God even unto eternal life. John three verse sixteen (b) reveals, whosever receives Him will not perish, but live. John ten verse ten(b), but I have come that they might have life and life full in abundance and Apostle Paul testifies in Galatians two verse twenty-two … of the life that I now live, I live by the faith of the Faith of the Son of God who dies and gave Himself for me. 

     This is the PART 1: Anticipate Part 2...
    Thank You for coming up here with us on this timely topic: THE 7 BENEFITS OF LOVE: 12 Prophetic Knowledge of WHAT LOVE TRULY IS. You will experience LOVE and all its BENEFITS in Christ in all endavours in Jesus name Amen.


     GOD Bless you richly. 
     
     Pastor Buchi Thomas
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His