Skip to main content

OPERATING THE SUPERNATURAL PT2 @UNLOCKING THE SUPERNATURAL Series (Zoom Meeting Messages).

Your Duality: Understanding & Mastering The Switching Problems

From the sub-topic; Operating the Supernatural, I present to you the Switching Problems to Understanding Your Duality: (Humane Emotions and Spiritual Emotions).

(1) Always making decisions based on the last things against the first is where the switching problem is for most children of God. Matthew 6:33: Most Christians wants to remain INSTANT born again Christians, instead of being CONSTANT born again Christians. (2). the challenge remains, always ACTIVATING and not CONSOLIDATING. John 4:24, they that must worship; take note, it’s not by force, but by choice, if at all you must operate the supernatural. It must be a spiritual dealing with Him in the Spirit Job 10:38 allow the Spirit of God rule your spirit, to that extent you enjoy inspiration from the Holy Spirit cheaply.

IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM FIRST: Romans 7: 16-22: If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:


MASTERING YOUR DUALITY
gives insight to Having Control and Power over Humane Emotions and utilizing always the Spiritual Emotions (this is what it is to have the right and proper application of both, knowing that both complements your existence).

1.     Galatians 5: 16-26… reveals the knowledge of Mind-Set Functionalities (Lust of the Flesh reveals the misuse of the five human senses which is given to be a blessing, while the other reveals what it takes to be Spiritually minded by the fruits of the Spirit).

2.     Fuse your vision/purpose in the right emotion and direction; the knowledge of number one reveals and gives direction to what you seek. But then, God designed you to Seek always the kingdom, in all your seeking… Matthew 6:33. The reason, your flesh will always suggest the easy way or shortcuts to doing the right thing, which ofcourse is wrong.

3.     Chose a Life:  just the same way you chose a subscription plan. Make up your mind; that The life I now live in the flesh (not by the flesh) Galatians 2:20 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

4.     Always make decisions in favour of God; I put my body under 1 Corinthians 9:27 don’t chase shadows. If you do this, you will always come to terms with supernatural results and supernatural outcomes. Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

5.     Be Consistent Against All Odds: Consistently apply numbers one to four at every time base desires comes and consistently also remind everyone that cares to listen that this is the life you have come on planet earth to live.

OPERATING THE SUPERNATURAL: Below is the conscious and deliberate graduation of your prophetic ecological systems, the design for all believers in Christ and the Spiritual movement from GRACE TO GRACE John 1:16.

Religion may have given us theological perspectives of the invitation, revelation and direction on how to operate the Supernatural. Religion also may have brought you to God, but the Realities of life should drive us to the DEEP THINGS of God (the place of convictions and personal encounters with Divinity).

The above reveals the two Governments that seek to have control over your economy, skill, trade and expertise and possibly your entire life. Joseph brought the Supernatural economy to the dying state and Government of Egypt and thereby introduced the Sovereignty of Jehovah to the hidden wealth and riches. Esther is a good and profound example, because we are talking about taking territory and lifting up the banner of righteousness with what God has blessed us with.

So, in the following prophetic order, desire the metamorphosis of your Supernatural ecosystems and function to unlocking every phase of your life.

1.   SOURCE of the SUPERNATURAL: Fundamentally, give your life to Christ. Revealing your believe system, find a Bible believing Church, Create productive time for personal encounters, fellowships (Coinonia), Know God for yourself and by yourself, Consistently connect to God. This is the revelation of your foundation.

2.     RESOURCE of the SUPERNATURAL: Connecting people to God. Become a means and a supply chain to Heaven’s ecosystem to Humanity, your vision and purpose in life.

3.   RESOURCES of the SUPERNATURAL: outcome, results, incomes, possessions and your management, administration and corporate dealings with God and people base on Numbers 1 and 2 above. The wisdom here is to always make it a MEANS and not an END… because when you make an end your means, you put an end to the supernatural. Be a flowing Bank and not a reserved bank. Out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water. John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the {k} scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. At this point you become a life link of the supernatural.

4.     RESOURCEFUL: God in all His designs, inbuilt in us the ability to be Inventive, Creative, Capable, ingenious having the experience of the number one through three above.

5.     RELIANCE: RELIABLE: At this level, you become an institute or an institution of the supernatural, that is, living supernaturally natural and cheaply. To be instituted as a trusted institution of Heaven on Earth. To make your life Reliable, Dependable, Consistent, Unswerving, Unfailing and Trustworthy. I am the Lord and I change not (Malachi 3:6). “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 15:58. “All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.” Psalms 25:10. “And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.” Daniel 2:44 And -Hebrews 6:19-20 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (a rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit). Kindly own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Christ, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function and fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you and this is true. This is the reason He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.  

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL. I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN. Mail me here for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His