Skip to main content

DAY 2: SHA Lagos Monthly PROPHETIC ACTION (DECEMBER2REMEMBER 2021). (PRAYER FOR NEW & UPGRADED STRATEGY).

DAY 2: NEW NAME @BATTLE FOR NEW DIMENSIONS (PRAYER FOR NEW & UPGRADED STRATEGY).


The end of 2021 may seem like the experience of Peter in Luke 5:1-11 for so many people, given a whole lot of factors (post covid-19, Nigeria weak economy, recession, inflation, insecurity etc). But then, Jesus came to the scene at the climax of Peter’s frustrations where he lamented how they had toiled all night, all through the year 2021 and caught nothing. The frustration won’t change the game, but the destiny and situation changer Himself Jesus Christ. Jesus is coming to your situation now as you read through this prophetic content as designed in your prophetic interest. I see your New Dimension unveiled right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

This is the revelation that informed the prayer caption for Day 2 (DECEMBER Monthly Prophetic Action; PRAYER FOR A NEW UPGRADED STRATEGY. Once, its not working, GET TO PRAY. Seek the face of the Almighty, New and Refreshing Ideas and Winning Strategies will sure unveil.

This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, WHO TEACHES YOU what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow. Isaiah 48:17.

For Peter, Jesus came to him, you shall be Supernaturally located and rewarded with new and upgraded strategies in the name of Jesus Christ Amen! Secondly, Jesus engaged his boat (you will not be adamant to new and upgraded deals in the name of Jesus Christ Amen). The humanity of tried to stop him from breaking through into his new dimension, but thank God for Mercy, God’s mercy shall make up for you in the name of Jesus Christ Amen! The strategy favoured Peter eventually, stop the surface dealings with God, life and get serious with Prophetic realities. Peter at every point of his new upgrade complained and tried giving excuses. Thank God, he gave the new a try, I pray for you that your heart and eyes shall be open to your deeper dimensions of your destiny.


And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. 2 Kings 6:17

The key prayer here is; Lord open my inner mind, my prophetic eyes to see beyond the veils of life, weak global economies, recessions and inflations globally. I receive grace not to allow the weak economic policies of Nations, Nigeria (my country), my father’s house, mothers house and pressures from all sides of life disconnect me from my realities (New Dimension).


But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9.

FIRE PRAYER: Lord open the eyes of my understanding (spiritually, physically, mentally, professionally/Career, Economically/Financially, Business) in my sector to what eyes have not seen, ears heard, what have not entered the hearts of men which you have prepared for my New Dimension in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Friends, join me in the prophetic tracking of the astonishing episode of Jacob wrestling an angel at the Wadi Jabbok unveiling many questions and an assortment of conflicting answers. Jacobs battling for his New Dimension is related in Genesis 32:25–33. Jacob had reached the Wadi Jabbok on his return home after a nonappearance from Canaan of some twenty years.

FIRE PRAYER: Any name or situations of life attached negatively to my name in the spirit realm and is finding expression physically, right now, I destroyed such negativity by the fire of the Almighty in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!


Hear this Sir/Ma, a man housed a whole nation in his bowels, and carried that mandate, dreams and desires until an encounter with Heaven for his Next & NEW Dimension. But his name had to be changed to reflect his prophetic identity and destiny, his new and next dimension never saw its manifestations until that encounter such as we are having here today. Yours is next even now!!!!!

He was Abram despite the promise and mandate, then he encountered Divinity in Genesis 17:1-15 and the negativity attached to his prophetic destiny changed, from Abram to ABRAHAM. Sir/Ma, no more negativity in and around your life.

The altars that fought his wife Sarai made sure they discolored her mindset and orientation. Heaven came forth for her also, everything moved from Sarai to Sarah; the MERCY of God reached her at the place of absolute submission. This is the testimony of how Isaac (Laughter) came to bear, how SARAI became SARAH, New Dimension is released for you woman. 

Let's profile Hannah briefly here, Hmmmmm how do I talk about the 20 years barrenness that suddenly ended and her negativity gave way and her status changed, the negativity attached to her name, HANNAH THE barren woman became the mother of many sons in fact the mother of Israel's most profound prophet, MoG Samuel.

Saul had encounters such as we are having in this season (don't forget every SEASON is for a REASON, if only you know).

Saul the PERSECUTOR was changed, transformed and became PAUL the INTERCESSOR (your testimony is next ooooooo). He Himself said, and I will make thy NAME GREAT. I will BLESS YOU & You shall be A BLESSING.

As one entrusted with this revelation, I Decree and Declare; Whatever error and negativity attached to your Name overtime Right Now all of it are blotted out by the Blood of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!! The Lord is giving you a NEW NAME. No More Setbacks, End to Barren Situations and Negative Circles and Impressions. I put a total End to Afflictions, Blindness, Weakness, Wickedness, Sicknesses and Diseases of all kind in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

Now in the name of JESUS CHRIST, I curse the root of any Negative Name Associated or Attached to you in the realms of the spirit.

Altars responsible, evil men and women responsible against your destiny in Christ is wiped out now by Fire and by the Blood of His Cross in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!!! Get set tonight 8pm on ZOOM PROPHETIC PRAYERS.

Don't forget to observe your 1PM PROPHETIC PRIVATE MOMENT. USE THIS LINK www.pastorbuchithomas.blogspot.com It's SEASON, I increase your SEASONING (SWEET Fragrance and Values in the name of JESUS CHRIST AMEN) 🔥PASTOR BUCHI THOMAS🔥 Fire For Front. Fire Behind Me. Fire Everywhere🔥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate