Skip to main content

(DAY 2) OCTOBER 2022 MONTHLY PROPHETIC ACTION (3 DAYS FAST & PROPHETIC PRAYERS). DATE: 7TH-9TH. TIME; 1PM/6PM/12MIDNIGHTS. (A Monthly 3Days Fast & Prophetic Prayers).

Theme: INVOKING MY CHURCH  (LOCAL ASSEMBLY) TOTAL FREEDOM AND NEW DAWN.


(BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AND THE FORCE OF THE TENTH MONTH; I COMMAND AND INVOKE THE TOTAL FREEDOM, BLESSINGS, BREAKTHROUGHS, JOYFUL CELEBRATIONS AND NEW DAWN OF MY CHURCH (LOCAL ASSEMBLY) IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN ).

(Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).

Declare Here With Me; (7Times) IT'S YOUR FREEDOM AND NEW DAWN!!!!!!! (Mention the name of your local Church here).

Revelation 12:10-11
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: FOR THE ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. KJV.

1. I decree and declare the opening of the portals and channels of the voice of Heaven over my local assembly continuously in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Right now, I open the portals of the speaking blood of Emmanuel (Jesus Christ) over and upon the souls, spaces and systems of my local Church (Mention the name of your local Church here) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. I stand on the power and authority of the word of God, I decree and declare the salvation of the souls of the members of my local Church (Mention the name of your local Church here). I declare moreso the new inflow and influx of new converts and souls into my local Church in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. As it is written, so I decree and declare over my local Church, (Mention the name of your local Church here); Salvation, Strength and the kingdom of our God and the power of His Christ be fully resident in the soul, spirit and senses of all members of my local assembly in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

4. I stand on the authority of the word of God and by the speaking of Blood of Jesus Christ in our favour, I cast down the accuser of our brethren and I nullify voices of accusations and condemnations against my local Church (Mention the name of your local Church here) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! (Altars of sickness, reproach, shame, failure, backbiting, hatred, ill growth, marine influences and the likes of them…) CATCH FIREEEEEEEEE (Clap your hands here and pray loud in the Holy Ghost).

5. As it is written; “FOR THE ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.” I invoke the fire of the Almighty God to the destruction of the system(s) and structures of the accuser in operations day and night causing; "sickness, diseases, reproach, poverty, strife, failure, depression, darkness etc" against my local Church (Mention the name of your local Church here) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Revelation 12:11 And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the UTTERANCE OF THEIR TESTIMONY, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing]. AMP.

6. As authorized from the highest authority, I decree and declare by the utterance of my testimony (the word of God) and the blood of JESUS CHRIST (ultimate sacrifice as demanded), (Mention the name of your local Church here), we overcome and crushed all altars of (setback, smallness, cheap pride and arrogance, pettiness, sickness, darkness, deafness, poverty, disunity etc) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

7. I stand to terminate by the fire of the Holy Ghost, the force and altar of SELFISHNESS, FEAR, ANXIETY, PANIC, RELIGION AND SELF IMPOSED LIMITATIONS working against my local assembly collective interest, vision and mandate (Mention the name of your local Church here) as it is written; “for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing].” I decree and declare the spirit and the force of ONENESS OF HEART (Unity of Purpose) in my Church in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

Psalms 68:1-3 Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered; let them also that hate him flee before him. 2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. 3 But let the righteous be glad; let them exult before God: yea, let them rejoice with gladness. ASV.

8. As it is written; Let God arise, let the enemies of (Mention the name of your local Church here) be scattered and let them also that hate the Christ we preach flee to the bottomless pit. I decree and declare as smoke is driven away, let the powers that fight against my local Church be driven away to hades extremely far and far away from members and leadership of my local Church in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

9. (Mention the name of your local Church here), as we arise (at the place of prayers and prophetic responsibility and actions), I decree and declare right now by fire of the Holy Ghost, just as the wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked and their agents against my Church perish at the presence of God, even by the act and engagements by the fire and power of our praise, worship and weapon of prayers in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

10. As it is written; “But let the righteous be glad; let them exult before God: yea, let them rejoice with gladness.” (Mention the name of your local Church here), i decree and declare, enter your unstoppable and ceaseless seasons of rejoicing, joyful celebrations, congratulations back to back, miraculous lifestyle, signs and wonders and unprecedented blessings in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! I command your quantum leap of supernatural expansion and growth both spiritually, financially, physically, mentally, numerically, economically and in every area of your life and function in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Acts 2:42 They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

11. (Mention the name of your local Church here), I decree and declare as it is written in Acts 2:24 above; I invoke the heart, passion and the spirit of personal devotion and dedication to the teachings, fellowship, communion and prophetic intercession for Church growth and expansion amongst the brethren, leadership of my local assembly in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! I decree, let the LOVE FOR GOD AND HIS KINGDOM overwhelm all membership system and leadership space in my local Church in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

1 Timothy 2:1 First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men.

12a. On behalf of the men in my local Church, I decree and declare by my prayers and petitions, let the men in (Mention the name of your local Church here), you shall not die premature death, I decree, be and become the head in all endavours, be and become strong (spiritually, financially, economically, mentally and physically) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

12b. I decree and declare over the lives and souls of the men in my local assembly, become the channel of progress in the Church, Community developments, nation building and global impact in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! I decree and declare (MEN) in (Mention the name of your local Church here), enter your season of great ideas/inventions, favour over labour, career breakthroughs and blessings, power and responsibility, prayers and intercession as heads/leaders of their family, mandates and Churches in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Isaiah 42:9-10 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. 10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof. KJV

13: It’s a NEW DAWN for my local Church (Mention the name of your local Church here), So, I decree and declare the old (unpleasant experiences and old glory) are passed right now. I stand to declare NEW THINGS, NEW DAWN of the Miraculous, Revival, Signs & Wonders, Breakthroughs, Blessings, Uncommon Favour, New Songs, CONGRATULATIONS shall become a lifestyle, JOYFUL CELEBRATIONS shall be patterns in the lives of all members of my Church. I decree so shall it stand as our NEW ORDER AND POLICY henceforth in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! 

So, I declare, Nothing is against US; Everything is in OUR Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate