Skip to main content

THE FIVE SECTORS OF YOUR LIFE THAT MUST BE SUBDUED NOW!!

PLUS THREE MAJOR POWERLINES TO SUBDUING REALMS IN THE PRESENT ECONOMY REALITY:

From the service SUBDUE! TAKE🔥VER REALMS @GL💡BAL THANKSGIVING & CUP OF BLESSINGS SUNDAY November 2023 Edition. @The Shepherd’s House Assembly International, Lagos Church. Date: 5th November 2023. Time: 10AM comes a timely prophetic message to activate your possibilities in the present day economy we find ourselves.

Psalms 81:14 I would soon subdue their enemies, And turn My hand against their adversaries. NKJV. Psalms 47:3-4 He will subdue the peoples under us, And the nations under our feet. 4 He will choose our inheritance for us, The excellence of Jacob whom He loves. NKJV.

Opening Note:

This season is the right one for any serious minded believer to completely do away with the mindset of RELIGION. Mere religion or religious life in this dispensation will limit possibilities. Dont undermine the REALITY of your Faith, else capacity to SUBDUE will be far less, at that you may not be able to TAKEOVER REALMS.

I mean those who are bent only on doing what THEY WANT above WHAT WORKS.

Beyond satan’s schemes, be wiser to KNOW THE PERSONALITY OF JESUS CHRIST, and most Importantly engage consciously and consistently the PRINCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST. The principles of Jesus is a universal code for outstanding success and it is open to ALL FLESH. 

Do not do one and leave the other. Remember, Luke 16:8-9 where Jesus said, that the children of this world are wiser than the children of the Kingdom. Yeah, they may not openly confess Jesus Christ, but they do that engaging the principles of Jesus and therein lies results.

TO SUBDUE MEANS: To overcome, quieten, or bring under control (a feeling or person). bring (a country or people) under control by force.

REALMS ARE: Literary meaning, kingdoms, monarchies, empires, dominions, corporations, institutions, territories, lands, industries, sectors, ideas, opinions, knowledges, careers, economies…

FIVE MOST IMPORTANT AREAS YOU MUST SUBDUE IN OUR PRESENT-DAY REALITY:

(1). TO SUBDUE SENSE SELF

This is the first move to subduing realms all odds.

It’s First You! You Are a Realm! I said this given the following realities of the four realms of our human life; namely, Spiritual, Physical, Mental, Emotional realms. Each one holds its own importance, thereby adding value & beauty to life! If the Sun Rises in the East, consider this as the physical realm of Life.

I have often revealed how the consciousness of self breeds and births Fear, disorder, distortion of purpose, good intentions and direction to your possibilities in life and destiny fulfillment. Hear what the Saviour said in this regards, John 12:23-25 Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. 25 He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. NKJV.

Take note, you cannot subdue or takeover “territories” all by yourself or alone. For realms to be taken, you need an institutional, organizational and generational vision (mindset and systems) and for that to happen, you have consciously and most demanding consistently to die to self to receive the enabling capacity beyond you to enable takeover.

God did not work nor walk in isolation and the need to subdue to earth realm (planet and it economies), Divinity came together to enact a sovereign order and it was captured in Genesis 1:26-29 “LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE AND LIKENESS.

Self is first enemy to subduing realms. The more you die to self, the better your capacity and competence to take over realms.

Failure to die to self will bring you to territories or spaces that you ordinarily should occupy by default, but because of the limiting mindset and system of self, you will not be able to make much or any impart and impact.

Failure to die to self will get you fit and flow along with the status-quo, year in, year out, making the regular things happen, living a normal life.

I decree and declare by the fire of the Holy Ghost, subdue self now in the name of the resurrected JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

(2). SUBDUE MEDIOCRITY, WEAK MINDSET AND MENTALITY;

Ignorance opens the door to cheap compromise in life! 2 Peter 3:18 GROW IN GRACE AND IN THE KNOWLEDGE... No proper growth is without Knowledge and what are you learning determines what you are earning. Where, what and who are you are learning from? Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. 29 Place my yoke over your shoulders, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble. Then you will find rest for yourselves 30 because my yoke is easy and my burden is light." GODS’ WORD. Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. NKJV.

Failure to subdue mediocrity will lead to weak values, weak culture, weak and undermined lifestyle and eventually, you can be subdued where you are programmed even with a good vision to subdue and take over.

I pray for you reading that the present-day economy reality will not subdue you. I declare, divine capacity to review and reprogramme your spirit, soul and senses towards taking over your realms in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!!!


Expect the concluding part to this message here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate