MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 5TH OCTOBER 2026 – 9TH OCTOBER 2026. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I’M IN MY HEALING AND DELIVERANCE WEEK ALREADY! I ACTIVATE MY TURNING POINT FROM SICKNESS TO DIVINE HEALTH! MY SOUL IS DELIVERED; MY HEALTH IS FULLY RESTORED TO ME RIGHT NOW!! (MY OCTOBER OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY IS ACTIVATED 100%).
(WEEK 41) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF CHRIST ETERNAL EXCELLENCE.
Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2026 came
from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things,
times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!
Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS
COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto
you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND
THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH.
The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN
ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST
Amen!
Every Day in OCTOBER 2026 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I
ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household now in
Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.
PROPHETIC WORDS OF AUTHORITY & THANKSGIVING.
ISAIAH 55:11 So shall My word be that goeth forth out
of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it
shall accomplish that which I please,
Isaiah 42:10 Sing unto the Lord A NEW SONG, and His praise from the
end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the
isles, and the inhabitants thereof. KJV.
Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of THY POWER; yea, I will sing aloud of
THY MERCY in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day
of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence,
and the GOD OF MY MERCY. KJV.
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING & PRAISE:
Heavenly Father, I THANK YOU!
1. THANK YOU for the gift of life, health and
sound mind in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.
2. THANK YOU LORD for Your COVENANT OF MERCY
over my household and the works of my hand.
3. THANK YOU Father for Your Compassion that
has been super consistent over my spirit, soul and body in the name of JESUS
CHRIST Amen.
4. THANK YOU LORD for this Day, This Week,
Months ahead… Blessed be Your Holy name in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!
PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I’M IN MY HEALING AND DELIVERANCE
WEEK ALREADY! I ACTIVATE MY TURNING POINT FROM SICKNESS TO DIVINE HEALTH! MY
SOUL IS DELIVERED; MY HEALTH IS FULLY RESTORED TO ME RIGHT NOW!! (MY OCTOBER OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER
PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY IS ACTIVATED 100%).
(GET YOUR ANOINTING OIL READY, AT THE END OF THE PRAYERS;
ANOINT YOURSELF, EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF
THE LORD).
Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore,
brethren, BY THE MERCIES OF GOD, that you present your bodies a living
sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. NKJV.
FIRE PRAY: LORD, I decree and declare By the BLOOD OF JESUS
CHRIST AND BY THE MULTITUDE TENDER MERCIES OF THE LORD and by the COVENANT
of MY CHRIST ETERNAL EXCELLENCE (SEASON OF THE OVERFLOW) this year 2026 (Hear
me OCTOBER 2026 as I declare), I present my spirit, soul and body and my
entire household to the LORD GOD of Heaven and Earth as a living sacrifice,
holy, acceptable to my Lord this New Day, this New Week and in the Month of (OCTOBER
2026) this is my reasonable service to the Lord.
MY SOUL IS HEALED! MY SPIRIT IS REVIVED! MY HEALTH IS EMPOWERED!
I AM RESTORED AND MADE WHOLE!!! DIVINE PRESERVATION IS ACTIVATED FOR MY DEAR SOUL RIGHT NOW!!! Philippians 1:19 For I am well assured and indeed
know that through your prayers and a bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus
Christ (the Messiah) this will turn out for my preservation (for the spiritual
health and welfare of my own soul) and avail toward the saving work of the
Gospel. AMP.
1. [Mention your Name) Philippians 1:19a by the
assurances and prophetic prayers made over me (my soul and health), I activate
the assurances the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ over my soul
and my health right now In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!
2. [Mention your Name] Philippians 1:19b by the power
of Christ the Messiah, I decree and declare God’s DIVINE PRESERVATION (the
spiritual health and welfare of my own soul) right now!! (mention medical
condition here), you power and grip over my soul is subdued right now In the
Covenant name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!
3. [Mention your Name) Philippians 1:19c I vow to the
Lord, my health and total wellbeing henceforth shall be towards the saving work
of the Gospel and it adancement! (mention medical condition here), you have me no more, you don’t
have a hold on my soul anymore In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!
So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).
THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!!!! John 11:41b and 42a.
Congratulations to me, I HAVE EARLY DIVINE HELP, FAVOUR & SUPERNATURAL ASSISTANCE because the OIL OF GOD’S MERCY is ACTIVATED over me, in and around my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!
WE SHALL BE SENDING YOU THE LINK FOR THE REMAINING DAYS
PRAYERS TODAY (DAY2, DAY3, DAY4, DAY5).
PROPHETIC DECLARATION:
(TAKE YOUR ANOINTING OIL)
1. DECLARE; After the Prophetic
Order of Psalms 23:5-6 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence
of mine enemies: thou anointest MY HEAD WITH OIL; MY CUP RUNNETH OVER.
2. THOU HAST BLESSED MY LIFE AND I
HAVE ACCESS TO THE HIDDEN RICHES OF THIS EARTH.
3. I DECREE AND DECLARE OVER MY
LIFE, FAVOUR!!! ON EVERY SIDE OF MY LIFE THIS DAY AND WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE
NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!
4. THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING ME
ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED. THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS.
5. THANK YOU LORD FOR PUTTING YOUR
GLORY ON MY LIFE.
6. THANK YOU LORD FOR REMOVING
SHAME AND REPRAOCH AND REPLACING ALL WITH YOUR GRACE AND GLORY.
7. THANK YOU LORD FOR DECORATING
MY LIFE AND DESTINY WITH YOUR GLORY.
8. I HAVE ALL I ASKED OF THEE THIS
DAY, THIS WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!
9. SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL
FOLLOW ME all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.
10.
PSALMS 118:24 THIS IS THE DAY which the Lord hath made; I REJOICE AND I
GLAD IN IT In the Victorious Name of my Lord and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST Amen!
DAILY DECLARATION: I decree over my life and I declare over my destiny
right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus
Christ, this is the day (my Day, my Week, my Months) that my GOD has made, I
shall (spirit, soul and body) rejoice and be glad in it. No stopping me!
CONGRATULATIONS!! IT’S A FAVOURED DAY AND WEEK FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!
I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'M SO FULL OF ANSWERED PRAYERS. Psalms 13:6 TMT
I AWAIT YOUR TESTIMONIES IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!
PASTOR BUCHI THOMAS.
YOUR SUPERNATURAL HOST:
MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC
PRAYERS & TESTIMONIES (MSPPT).
PLEASE MEET THE LORD:
My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who
visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human
spirit by the Holy Spirit).
The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will
and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest
assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.
The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy
Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the
true position of His love.
Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act
of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your
soul eternally.
Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and
surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST
LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.
I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE
MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.
Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for
follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base
assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you
richly.
GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.
Pastor Buchi Thomas.












Comments
Post a Comment