Skip to main content

DEALING WITH FAMILY TREE by APOSTLE DR. JOSHUA TALENA

The 5 Important Lessons to Note and Engage Dealing with Evil Family Tree.

Family can be described as a Historic Background or a diagram showing the relationship between people in several generations of a family.


(Matthew 1:17) So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations

Everyone has what is called family tree. It is from here you know your ancestry. Matthew chapter one, shows Jesus' ancestry from Abraham down to Joseph. Jesus' birth was a fulfillment of prophecy (see Isaiah 7:14, and Isaiah 11:1-10). In Matthew 2, we saw the coming of the wise men to Jerusalem. Herod, who was king at the time, was troubled that a king was born – he thought this king would one day take over his throne. So, filled with wickedness inside, he went on to kill several innocent children so as to avoid the loss of his throne to the newborn King. 


This also is a fulfillment of prophecy (Jeremiah 31:15). Some people have bad ancestry; their forefathers were idol worshippers who had shed innocent blood. Some have excessive anger, promiscuity, stealing, smoking; some can't stand the success of people around them, they plot how to bring someone down; some in their root, is arm robbery. 

The coming of Jesus and by you being born again, has nullified all the bad seeds sown by your fathers. And now, having the mind of Christ, let us not be like Herod, let us not be wicked towards our fellow brethren and even unbelievers because it is our light they will see and be drawn to Christ. God's purpose will always be fulfilled no matter how wicked men are to their fellow men; there will always be a star that will lead men to the Savior – so deal with issues in your family tree.


How to deal with evil family tree:
1. Repent of all the evilness done by your fore-father; embrace the finish work of Christ and you will be delivered; you and your household.


2. Raise a Godly altar of righteous in the service of God that would impact humanity.

3. Ensure that you pattern your family after scriptures. Let the word of God govern your conducts (be filled with the fruits of the spirit)

4. Consciously detach/severe yourself in prayers and practically from evil family members. Let their values and depositions not be condone or emulated by you.
5. Allow the love of God to flow freely through you.

Meditation: The coming of Jesus and by you being born again, has nullified all the bad seeds sown by your fathers.

RM: Spiritual Positioning for Takeover DBR: Amos 1-3.

Prayer: Lord, correct my foundation. I detach myself from negative vices prevalent in my family line in the mighty name of Jesus

Culled from the Shepherd’s Touch Daily Devotional Thursday 11 July 2019
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His