Skip to main content

SPIRITUALITY=CAPACITY; How to Deal with the 5D Enemy that can hinder your Winning Energy In Life.

...plus 7 prophetic and dictionary definitions of Spirituality and Capacity.

INTRODUCTION: Please bear with me, I do not write for the skill of writing; but for the prophetic impact of the ink of the Spirit. In whatever colour it comes to you by His unfailing grace, it will surely impart your life prophetically and productively.

To avoid painful procedures and still praying to God to trust you with capacity is just like saying the Spirit of God shouldn’t have led Jesus Christ to the wilderness to be tempted (prepared). Resisting deliberate growth processes is like denying yourself of the provisional capacity to be in leadership. In this kingdom headship is first hardship, in this kingdom to lead means to serve in the totality of service.

It was for the required capacity for global redemption of lost souls that He was led into the wilderness to be prepared. And most importantly also to educate and reveal to us the model for the ever demanding leadership and headship to lead others with like ability.

I love prayers and I can pray my way out of my will into the very will and heart of the Father. Truth is, spirituality is 20% prayer and 80% the practice of your prayer. The evidence of your spirituality is revealed after praying, then time to engage at the very place of practice. Jesus came down from praying, the moment He stepped into the very scene of human traffic, the arch-enemy himself showed up and you know the rest of that story.

Please take note from this Introduction; Power is not given to you when you pray, it is revelation-instructions that will be handed to you. At that, it is your responsibility to prophetically factor your emotion into it, else you miss out the very link required to engage result. This is the reason my abandon their process and resort to human efforts after long hours and days and weeks and months of praying.

I Acknowledge Your GOOD IDEA:

I sincerely acknowledge you have got good ideas, vision and great intentions. I don’t mean to burst your bubbles here sir/ma; but then permit me here to ask, do you have the required capacity to make that good idea happen as we speak? And if your answer is no, this prophetic work might just be the breakthrough process you need before the very breakthrough ahead of you.

Yes, I acknowledge again; you have got great and marvelous ideas, but missing out on the required capacity to execute your good and great ideas. Lack of capacity can make a man’s good vision and idea look not good enough. Having a good idea is good, and if required capacity is absent, good vision can appear almost impossible.

They had good and great ideas when they set out for battles (opportunities), but turned back for inadequate capacity to execute their good and great intention. At this point, that made them lost even the little strength and energy they started out with. Sincerely speaking, I have been there, so I can unarguably speak to you from the position of competence, not just as a preacher, but as a practitioner.

Here, battles connotes opportunity to win, yes it is, you see them as battles because of the lack of capacity to handle battles as opportunities and to win and make happen the very next phase of your life.

When you have the right acumen (vision and foresight), battles are revealed as opportunities to cross to the other side of life victoriously. Life is sweet when solution is available at the point of every question, the same way supply reduces the pressure of demands in market place(s).

I will stop here to continue in the next part; its a trusted series and this is the Part 1. Please, return for the Part 2, it will be brief, but super insightful. I shall be unveiling and analyzing here the three words that makes up the word Capacity from Scriptural view point. See you @Part 2.

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again. Kindly own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Christ. The topic treated here is a function and fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you and this is true. This is the reason He gave His Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL. I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN. Mail me here for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate