Skip to main content

SPIRITUALITY=CAPACITY PT2; Evolve Now, Using The 7 Prophetic Intro Guide

"Resisting deliberate growth processes is like denying yourself of the provisional capacity to be in leadership" -Pastor Buchi Thomas

THE INTRO GUIDE: To evolve is to change, grow, progress, advance, develop, and go forward. The bothering question here is what exactly are you evolving in to and how are you going about that processes. In all honesty, the above interrogation of what and how will determine the capacity you earn to productively forge ahead in life, win battles, advance, grow and make commensurable progress.

Open your heart, enjoy the prophetic guides as impressed in my heart by the Holy Spirit.

Spirituality: step out now, build desired capacity through the following intro guide.

1. Choose your battle prophetically; your vision, industry, seasons, circles, opportunities and wins.

2.   Configure your mind to win always: if you can configure your mind-set to win, then you can equally figure it out knowing that you cannot win always if your mind is not conditioned to win against all odds. Remember my quote; in Christ, every fall is a win. Every time you fail or fall, you gain momentum (better and greater experience) for greater return “the righteous falls seven times, he will surely rise again”. Again, every sector and industry pays attention and even pays the man with the required Capacity and Competence (experienced based skill) to make things (solution) happens.

3.   God’s process is faithful and most trusted: every process of building capacity in Christ Guarantees grace for grace, glory to glory, faith to faith and strength to strength. God’s processes He said to me are ever faithful, reliable and most trusted. Follow models of grace that has tested the divine processes of Christ not just the religious pathways.

4. Beat inconsistency and avoid unhealthy competitions and inconsistency: inconsistencies I have discovered are caused by the spirit of jealousy, rivalry and unhealthy competition, and that makes a life inconsistent. Avoiding this this kind of traits will save you from, energy drains, soul deflations and non-profiting and unhealthy anxieties. 80-85% tongue talking believers are not consistent and most are competitive of themselves (the above statistics is from the collection of my research work and I have proven it a number of times by the measure of individual and collective economy they exude).

5.  Reject their box: refuse and vehemently refuse to be measured by their world standards, unless it’s the word standard. Stop conferring and comparing your prophetic life with flesh and blood. Who do men says that I the Son of man am? That was a bothering question from the Saviour Himself. The opinion of Families, Friends and Fans most times are fuelled by weak emotions and this must not be tolerated, else in seeking validation and acceptance from them, you weaken you spirit, soul and economic space.

6.   Prayer must be word based and not emotion based; not my will o Lord, but Your eternal will be done in my life always. A revelation prayer base of your prophetic encounters and dealings with divinity. You are designed and custom made in Christ to win always, prophetic prayers saves you from religious drains and loss of spiritual momentum. Most believers are discouraged because they have done everything possible to enhance their lives from their emotional realm, God did not ask us to come the way we are and still leave the way we came to Him. So, find the real you in Scriptures, trade the revelation always both with God and with man, stay and stick the prophetic you and watch your Spirituality evolve to Capacity.

7.   Build the processes: see the 5D capacity killer of man. Man is a spirit being wired and loaded with the required capacity to confront any kind of odd and surmount them triumphantly. However, what happened with the first man happened and then the second man came in the very being of Divinity, but still wore and operated in human garment (flesh) but was not overcome by it. Whatever happened to the first can still happen to the present man if he fails to identify with the Spirit of God Whom the second man promised and left with us and that was what He meant by “ I will never leave you nor forsake you and I will be with you even to the close of age”.

   We have to pause here for now; this is Part 2; SPIRITUALITY=CAPACITY; Evolve Now, Using The 7 Prophetic Intro Guide.

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (a rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit). Kindly own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Christ, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function and fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you and this is true. This is the reason He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.  

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL. I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN. Mail me here for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His