Skip to main content

SPIRITUALITY=CAPACITY PT4: The 5D spirits that deflates a man’s Capacity

...UNDERSTANDING CAPACITY BUILDING PROCESS (CBP).

CBP: to build and to have the capacity to win in every phase of life burdens on your spirituality. 5D spirits that deflates a man’s capacity reveals here to us how capacity building isn’t a one off deal. Every process counts; both the fall and failures are all capacity building processes which culminates to mastery and bravery of a man’s entire function.

The quintessential Apostle and ever living legend by the inks of the New Testament, Apostle Paul wrote to the Church on the expedient demand to consistently renew and reboot the functioning soul from exhaustions and failure experiences in Romans 12:2.

Also, Proverbs 24:16 sparks the passion for rising above limits of life; For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. It takes the renewing force of man’s inner spirit to get him back on track again and again, in rising again; experience is garnered, gained and gathered for the next move.

As the Lord leads, here are the;

5D spirits that deflates a man’s capacity

1.     Disregard for knowledge; this is the spirit that fuels indifference and it is the same spirit that kills a man’s spiritual, mental, professional energy. Triviality is the reason many folks take everything for granted. If capacity must be built consistently to win phases of life battles, then you must be humble enough to embrace knowledge. Show me a man with the right information and knowledge I will reveal to you the solution to the needs and questions of life. I was going to say knowledge is power; the Holy Ghost prompted me to advance the saying as “knowledge is powerful”. Knowledge is the process God uses to fill and refill our spirit; a man without the required knowledge will always lose his battles. This is the act of learning, unlearning and relearning of knowledge.

Christ is and will remain the foundation of all knowledge: if seeking or acquisition of knowledge goes wrong, it utters the efficacy of desired capacity building process. 2 Peter 3:18, Grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the foundation of knowledge we are talking about and for a lasting capacity building process. Knowledge is God’s divine provision to renew our inner man, else capacity building process will be hindered and halted and ofcourse you know what that is. Job 21: 22 shall any teach God knowledge? Seeing he judgeth those that are high. If capacity building process (knowledge) is built on Christ, it sure guarantees impact and eternity. This is to define and distinguish quality of knowledge we are saved and obligated to engage especially as kingdom seekers and managers of His the divine economy.


Knowledge is for renewal of the human mind: there is a spirit in man, the inspiration of God giveth him understanding, Job 32:8 this is the prophetic essence of the knowledge for capacity building process as God’s images an reps. Truth remains that God uses knowledge to renew His Spirit in us in-order to build in us the required capacity for winning in every phase of our lives. See Ephesians 4: 22  That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Also, see the consequence of a state of mind untransformed, the produce and bi-product of a staled mind-set from Job 34:35 Job hath spoken without knowledge, and his words were without wisdom. It simply reveals the state of a man’s life without the right and required knowledge. To exude wisdom is to display capacity. In the case of Job from the above Scriptures; he lost it because he disregarded knowledge. So he spoke outside wisdom revealing his indifference to the things of knowledge. Knowledge renews and reboots our spirits, soul and body; firstly for prophetic detoxification (unlearning) and reinstallation (relearning) of better and greater capacity for winning. This is also why I said we must be humbled enough to run the processes of knowledge. So, don’t disregard, trivialize or pose indifferent to getting knowledge and being renewed in the process because therein lies the capacity for every winning. Upon the first two understanding of knowledge, you now GO for that skill acquisition training, attend that workshop, Seminar, that professional and proficiency course, HEAD ON for that cutting edge knowledge to enhance your Capacity and Competence. I see you winning, I see you on the edge of that career, I see you a high flyer in that sector, industry and economy in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

2.  Disrespect for source, resource and resources; nothing deflates a man’s capacity to winning in life like disrespect for his source. I said so because a man’s source reveals his foundation. If the foundation be disregarded, how incapacitated will be such a life. David had great need for winning intervention and capacity to take over the city entrusted to him when he proclaimed and testified; Psalms 121:1-2; I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. {I will…: or, Shall I lift up mine eyes to the hills? whence should my help come?} My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. Secondly, when he was (recharged) resourced with Heaven’s resources, he still acknowledged his winning to God; Psalms 144;1-2 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 2  My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. {My goodness: or, My mercy}. Also, Psalms 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. {help: or, salvation}. Psalms 18: 2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. {my strength: Heb. my rock}. In capacity building process, your source opens up your resource (supply), in the consolidation of it, (resources) values, energy, and capacity is increased in abundance to take over your city. God is your source; He is your horn, deliverer, hope and help, your supply and supplier. The Supply is not your source, but the supplier. I know most Christians who started avoiding God, the things of God, undermined their relationship with God because they got a breakthrough. No, that is not a wise way to build winning and impactful capacity, don’t abandon your source because of the resource or resources. Always seek to improve on your relationship with your source, and then watch your live resource from grace to grace and glory to glory. 

3.     Dishonour towards fatherhood and mentors; this set is dangerous, and as dangerous as it is today, many are on this lane but with weak capacity to winning real life battles because they dishonoured the fatherhood and mentorship grace that once fathered them and covered them. David never disregards or dishonoured Saul even to the point of Saul’s death. Infact he ordered the execution of those folks who killed his boss, whom he recognized as the anointed of God, despite acting “un-anointedly” to him to the point of taking his life on severally attempts. Men who stood for you and put their names, life and calling on the lines to advance your life, vision, ministry and things you can trace to them are the most dangerous people you should ever dishonour, no matter what. If you have issues here, please, find a way to go make amends. Space will not permit me tell the story of Pastor Paul Adefarasin and Gospel music minister Sammie Opkoso, but Sammy was wise to do everything possible to mend that error. Today, to God be all the glory! That relationship is rekindled with better fire because Sammie displayed great wisdom to retrace, retract, and recover his covering. I served at the HOTR church then, led the care unit of the Evangelism department headed by my quintessential Pastor Uche, I love her super, and her heart exudes all the fruits of the Spirit with no pretense. I could recall the reunion and the return; it was highly emotional (the reconciliation of a loved son to his father, the return of Sammy back home).

You will be the most foolish man on earth to bite the finger that once fed your spirit, fought the devils for your sake; the same grace that once opened doors for you to enter a place you never imagine in your widest collection of skills or gifts to approach. I am praying for someone here who will dare listen to please retrace and retract for your prophetic recovery in Jesus name Amen. You cannot undermine the grace and capacity that accords fatherhood; it’s supernatural and never allow any form of familiarity mess up that privilege, don’t and I mean don’t.

May you not be in the list and statistics of those who betrayed fatherhood, who dishonours mentors and mentorship investments on your life. I am praying for someone who has missed this part of kingdom resources.

This is Part 4, we shall climax @Part 5 by tomorrow as the Lord leads. Once again, THANK YOU for coming to enrich your soul with what God is saying to us. God Bless you.


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (a rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit). Kindly own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Christ, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function and fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you and this is true. This is the reason He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.  

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL. I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN. Mail me here for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate