Skip to main content

BE YOURSELF: Be Who You Are? (UNLOCKING THE SUPERNATURAL)

...WHY YOU REMAINED THE WAY YOU ARE

Have you been told or consoled to BE YOURSELF or who you want to be?

Then if you have, there is absolutely nothing wrong, but then there is everything wrong if you chose to adopt it and trade with it. The error of this concept and message has been adopted by many Pastors’ and Churches who are bent to grow their membership base at all cost just keep as many as desire to remain weak and cool with the status-quo and the existing state of affairs, particularly with regard to religion, social or political acceptability and religious correctness.

Believe me this danger concept is nothing else but a consolation for your weakness and the consolidation of your weak bloodline pattern advanced by the enemy of your prophetic destiny.

Please, do not believe in yourself, if you have not been able to DISCOVER, DEFINE & REFINE your true self. There are two sides to every life and destiny; the material and the immaterial, the weak and the strong, the negative and the positive, the temporal and the eternal. My advise to most people (with weak emotions especially) remains; "it is better you believe in your VISION & DREAMS than to believe in yourself in quote" -Pastor Buchi Thomas. The reason is, your vision and dreams enables you improve yourself worth, it also helps you to be relevant overtime.

DENY YOURSELF?

This anti-destiny fulfillment comfort from the world system contradicts even the position of our Lord and Saviour in Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.  To secure the position of the Holy Ghost and analyzing the message of Apostle in Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

From the above Scriptures, i ask; how can the Holy Ghost do the exceeding, abundant and above all when you want to remain yourself even when you have not even attain or advanced to the height of “ask” query, probe, test, question or even “think” thoughtfulness?

There is more to you in Christ by the Holy Spirit than to remain in the restricted mind-set of BE YOURSELF. Maybe I am the one who does not understand this concept from the world emotional view point.

"BE YOURSELF"...

1. They say to you, BE YOURSELF so they can keep massaging your weak emotions.

2. They say to you, BE YOURSELF to keep you in your comfort zone and mediocre state of mind, averageness, weakness, ordinariness and poorness.

3. They say to you, BE YOURSELF to keep heaping up your religious ego and re-circling issues of life.

4. They say to you, BE YOURSELF to keep making you feel they are on your side and in support of your selfish interest.

5. They say to you, BE YOURSELF to keep masking the real you inside that you are yet to discover.

6. They say to you BE YOURSELF that keep hindering you from unlocking the supernatural version Heaven programmed you to reflect the very version of God to your world.

7. They say to you BE YOURSELF without prophetically evaluating 1 Corinthians 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-9, Luke 9:23 Genesis 1:26 "let us make man in our image and likeness".

The World system is built on BE YOURSELF. Overwhelming population of many “Christian Believers” tongue talking are also soiled in the same messages, mind-set and mentality of BE YOURSELF.

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. Luke 9:23

Then you keep being BE YOURSELF until you are old, full of regrets and not being able to fit-in or fulfil whom God has designed you to be.

Furthermore, Just before you continue to BE YOURSELF, kindly read the danger lines in your heart and if you cannot read through Amos 6:1A. Even the four lepers rejected their comfort zone in 2 Kings 7:3-15. Read for yourself if you must BE YOURSELF.

My 7 PROPHETIC ADVICE to whom it may concern:

 1.  Please don’t BE YOURSELF or better put, stop being “YOURSELF” until you have journeyed into God to get His Will, His Ways for your life, please, stop being yourself.

2.     Evaluate your actions; it is possible that is the reason you are SELFISH and constrained in life.

3.   BE YOURSELF is the cause of over 90% regrets and rising cases of depression globally (the statistic is my prophetic opinion).

4.    Don’t listen to messages that promotes self, it is dangerous to your prophetic space and destiny.

5.    The risk is; 95% negative patterns can easily be traced to the "BE YOURSELF" motivation.

6.    One of the bothering question is; what kind of "BE YOURSELF" are you going to live here on earth as LEGACY?

7.   If you don’t SUBMIT that BE YOURSELF mentality and belief to Divinity here on planet earth, you will give account of that by YOURSELF in Eternity because you will no longer BE YOURSELF then.

      My last question is; since you are not a product of the world system and order, why join in the mediocrity and limitation mentality of BE YOURSELF?

      Have you seen this quote? “The consciousness of self, breeds fears” –Pastor Thomas Buchi

                  See Established Scriptures here: 1 Corinthians 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-9, Luke 9:23.

                  GOD Bless you; this piece is a thought.

                  Please, let us get your questions and reactions on this topical issue. Thanks

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (a rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit). Kindly own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Christ, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function and fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you and this is true. This is the reason He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.  

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL. I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN. Mail me here for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His