Skip to main content

DAY 2 MONTHLY PROPHETIC ACTIONS (3DAYS FAST & PROPHETIC PRAYERS) PRAYER FOCUS: BUILDING MENTAL CAPACITY FOR NEW DIMENSION EXPLOITS (Reviving The Intelligence of the SPIRIT).

PRAYER FOCUS: BUILDING MENTAL CAPACITY FOR NEW DIMENSION EXPLOITS (Reviving The Intelligence of the SPIRIT).

PRAYER INTRO NOTES:

The operation of the human mind and mindset is real big deal getting destiny fulfilled. I mean engaging the right operation of the mind in the event of making prophetic destinies fulfilled in Christ. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ JESUS Philippians 2:5.

Now, by the intelligence of the Spirit of God, every impossible scenerio is made possible. Puzzles and mysteries are demystified cheaply here now in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. We become super stars, models of grace to our world by the supernatural intelligence of the Spirit (The Mindset of Christ by the Holy Ghost). This is why Jesus referred to believers as; "the Light of the World and the Salt of the Earth, all by the intelligence of the Spirit.

Furthermore, understanding the thought pattern, structure and thinking capacity of the Almighty God, creator of ALL THINGS, even your creator, your maker is the pathway to engaging the intelligence of the Spirit without struggling. This is the biggest deal in the very league of life, the operation and engagement of the Spirit Intelligence. 

Visions, human biggest dreams, desires and destiny can be fulfilled exceedingly, abundantly and above all according (through the operation of the intelligence of the Spirit). Whatever goes on right within that space happens by default by same operation.

1. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. KJV

2. 3 John 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. -

Engaging the thought base of the Almighty God as revealed above is the activation and even the consolidation to the supernatural intelligence of the Spirit.

With the above Scriptures, you can start your journey to engaging the intelligence of the Spirit from here if you prophetically follow the mind path and intentions of God. In all your thinking, think through the position of the Almighty for your life, I mean from the Scriptures above (thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end).

Building winning mental capacity and competence begins with engaging the Mind of God. Though, SO DEEP, but can be accessed by the intelligence of the Spirit. All it takes is wholehearted submission and total yielding (intimate relationship with TRINITY) and the more your humility and honesty in your dealings with God and mankind, the more spaces are opened for more exploits (DEEP THINGS OF GOD).

LET US PRAY:

Psalms 48:9 We have thought of Thy lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of Thy temple. KJV.

1. Thank You Lord for the thought of Your loving kindness inherent me. Thank You Lord for the consciousness of Your thought pattern, presence and Your Temple.

2. Thank You Lord because you have always helped me ponder your love-in-action, 

3. Lord, help me to keep waiting in Your temple even in the very midst of Your Temple.


1 Chronicles 28:9-10 "As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts and understands all the intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever. NKJV.

1. Lord, thank You for saving my soul. From now henceforth, I give my soul and heart to Your loyal service. I declare, my mind be willing now to serve the Lord in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

2. From today, the Lord shall be found in my seeking and searching because I have a loyal and a willing heart to SERVE HIM and MANKIND in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace; KJV

1. I submit my spirit, my soul, senses, mindset, I submit mind base, structures, the systems, my thought lines and mental life to receive redemption by the blood of JESUS CHRIST, my mind receive now the forgiveness of sins according to the riches of Your grace in Christ Jesus in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Psalms 19:13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be perfect, and I shall be clear from great transgression.

1. [Mention your name] Lord deliver my mind from presumptuous sins; keep me away from whatever will expose my mind to as arrogant…

2. [Mention your names] I decree, I am made perfect mentally and I am cleared and freed from great transgression wired against my prophetic destiny because the Lord has kept me from presumptuous sins.

1 Corinthians 2:10-11 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. NKJV

1. [Mention your names here] I submit my entire mind structure to the operation and administration of the Holy Spirit for mindset restructuring and restoration to fit-in to supernatural Intentions, visions, revelations for supernatural exploits in life and in all endavours of my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names here] By the mystery of the intelligence of the Spirit, I decree into my life the boldness and courage to GO DEEP IN GOD (in life and in destiny) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and great commandment. NKJV.

1. By the mystery and power of the first commandment, I DECLARE my heart, my soul and mind to LOVE THE LORD my GOD with ALL of me in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

2. [Mention your name], I shall not do the first things last or do the last things first; such mindset scatter by fire. So, I decree, the Lord shall be my first and utmost desire in all I do in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? KJV.

1. My Father, my Maker, purge my conscience (sense of reasoning) from all forms of dirty and weak thought patterns (largely, selfish, religious and myopic thoughts) By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

2. Lord, I open up to You; Help me Lord, heal and deliver my mind from dead works, and destroy limitations planted in my mind by my old nature in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth His trust in the Lord shall be safe. Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. KJV

1. [Mention your name] I decree, every thought of fear, panic and anxiety is evacuated from my spirit, from my soul and from my whole being right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

2. [Mention your name] because God has not given me the spirit of fear again unto bondage; I scatter the stronghold of fear, the systems of fear and terror against my mind, life and destiny in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I scatter the systems of fear, dread and terror fueling the thought of captivity and bondage in my mind, life and destiny right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. NKJV.

1. I break the power, mindset, system and influences that cause great men to settle for weak offers in life and destiny (bowl of stew in exchange for birthrights) By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

2. [Mention your name here], I shall not conform to the world and it’s systems in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name here] by the mantle of the intelligence of the Spirit of God, I decree, my mindset, switch and enter always your prophetic default and auto renewal settings in DIVINITY whenever the enemy wants to conform to the world and it systems in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

Luke 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? KJV

1. Powers and spirits responsible for hasty, careless and weak decisions and choices in my head, mindset be exposed, be expunged and be totally destroyed right now (flushed aggressively) out of my head, blood streams, brain and mindset By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

2. [Mention your name here], I cut off the cultures and mindsets of carelessness and ill decision making process from my life and bloodline.

3. However they have worked against me and attacked my thinking abilities in DIVINITY, I decree, they are all frustrated and completely destroyed in my head, mind and life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. KJV.

1. By the capacity and intelligence of the Spirit, I give myself, my mindset to the Meditation of all that is written concerning me in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. I receive the impartation and mantle for supernatural meditation (the ability to observe to do according to all that is written therein concerning me) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name here] I decree the total end to the powers and influences of distraction working against my PROPHETIC REALITY (Meditation and Concentration) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Proverb 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. KJV.

1. [Mention your names] right now I decree, I am associated with prudence and knowledge; spirit, soul and senses in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!

2. [Mention your name thrice] I connect now to knowledge for witty inventions; creativity, innovation rest on me now and be fully factored in my mind, thought lines By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,KJV.

1. Lord of host, by Your Divine abilities, exceed my thinking capacity and targets in life and destiny fulfillment in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. Lord, take over my expectations; beat me to my desires always. Help me to fit in into what you have planned for my life and destiny in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

3. Every limitation I have placed on my destiny and possibilities by my way of thinking, I decree, be removed now by the breath of the Holy Spirit and By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

Ezekiel 20:32 What you have in your mind shall never be, when you say, 'We will be like the Gentiles, like the families in other countries, serving wood and stone.' NKJV. Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. As one who reckons, he says to you, eat and drink, yet his heart is not with you [but is grudging the cost]. AMP

1. It is written: “The thoughts of God for me and towards me are for Good and not of evil, to give me a future and a beautiful destiny; so I decree, every contrary thought in me that is against me and the plan of God for my life and destiny, is arrested now and be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names here thrice], I shall not THINK, or PROCESS MY MIND to be less of the design and plan of God for my life, no matter the pressure. I declare, I am far exceeding more than what I am thinking of myself right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. KJV. Proverbs 13:20 He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. KJV.

1. [Mention your name] right now, i scatter any circle that is affecting and attacking my productive thinking mind and life By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

2. [Mention your name here], I decree, I withdraw me from the companion of fools (spirit, soul and senses) withdrawn now!!!. From today, I locate the company of the wise, I work and I walk with the wise in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; KJV. 2 Corinthians 10:5 We use our powerful God-tools for smashing warped philosophies, tearing down barriers erected against the truth of God, fitting every loose thought and emotion and impulse into the structure of life shaped by Christ. (The Message Bible Version).

1. Every Destiny and knowledge of God reducing culture, religion, doctrines of men, philosophy running in my mind, I command you such fowl spirit, be arrested and be cast out of me and my mindset right now by the power of the Holy Ghost in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

2. [Mention your names thrice], I tear down barriers of pride, weakness and failure mentality erected against the truth of God in my mind By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

3. Holy Ghost!!! Invade my mindset, fit-in and repair in my thinking faculty every loose thought and emotion and impulse to fit-in into the structure of life shaped in Christ right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

 
Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. KJV. Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. KJV.

1. I cut off the supply, spirit, powers and influences fueling dullness of the mind, causing my heart to wax gross (sickening and tiring). The systems connected be exposed, be expunged and be completely destroyed in my life and destiny in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2.  [Mention your names here loud], i remove my mind, life, destiny, name from the list of “seeing ye are dull of hearing” category of religious believers in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Nehemiah 4:6 So we built the wall, and the entire wall was joined together up to half its height, for the people had a mind to work. NKJV

1. [Mention your name here], I decree, my mind work, my mind build, and my life do and see great things and great heights in all ramifications in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names] I command, men and women of like mind is come to me now. Men and women of great mindsets I command begin to walk into my life right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Psalms 73:21-22 Thus my heart was grieved, And I was vexed in my mind. I was so foolish and ignorant; I was like a beast before You. NKJV

1. I cut off the supply and distribution of grief and vexation, provocation and whatever will vex my mind from close or far associates By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

2. [Mention your name loud] I decree let the pressures and traffic of human engagements that makes people foolish, ignorant and be or behave like beast is exposed and expunged from my life and destiny right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Romans 1:28-29 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; NKJV.

1. [Mention your names here], right now, i retain here the knowledge of the ALMIGHTY GOD for me in my conscious and subconscious mind and it settings in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name here], I decree I forbid my mind, soul, heart, spirit, destiny to enter debased state By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

 

Romans 7:21-25 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. 22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 I thank God — through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. NKJV.

1. Every thought and thinking concept that seeks or will seek to bring me into captivity is scattered and shattered now By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. Every form of evil (from my bloodline) present in me and collaborating with my old nature (law of the flesh) to cause me regret through my mindset is exposed and expunged out from my being by Blood of JESUS CHRIST in the name of JEUS CHRIST Amen!

Ephesians 4:17-18 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, NKJV.

1. O ye spirits that influences futility of the mind, be disgraced and be disallowed from my mind and my entire life and destiny in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] my mind shall brood and connect my destiny to the TESTIMONIES OF THE LORD only in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Ephesians 4:23-24   and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name], my mind, right now; receive PROPHETIC RENEWAL CAPACITY by the Holy Spirit and birth only the true righteousness and holiness of the Lord your God in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names], put on now your God made originality and mentality (Righteousness and Holiness) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. NKJV

1. [Mention your names ], whatever compelled men, life and destinies to think, work, walk and settle for the less or least things in life, I exempt my life, mind and destiny from them all in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

2. [Mention your names ], my mind (settings), my life and destiny is summoned to; looking up unto JESUS CHRIST, the Author, Finisher of GREAT AND MIGHTY DREAMS AND VISIONS OF GOD for my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Matthew 12:34-35 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

1. [Mention your names], Christ made me good, I decree and declare, the INTENT & CONTENT (the abundance of my heart) is blessed with GOOD AND GREAT TREASURES By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

2. [Mention your names] From now henceforth, out of the INTENT & CONTENT of the Intelligence of the Spirit Of God in me, I speak forth and manifest GOOD THINGS & GREAT THINGS only in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. KJV. Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. As one who reckons, he says to you, eat and drink, yet his heart is not with you [but is grudging the cost]. AMP.

1. [Mention your names here], the season and era of carnality is far gone in my head, mind, destiny and life. I decree end to deadness and death on the vehicle of carnality in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names here], I enter my season of spiritual responsibility, mental capacity and alertness By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. KJV.

1. I destroy every root, traits, and spirit influencing double standing and ground standing in my mind and my mindset in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names here], powers that makes people unstable in their  minds, faith, life and destiny is shattered and scattered over me right now By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention Amen!

Matthew 17:20-21 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.  21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting." NKJV.

1. [Mention your names] I command with a holy aggression, every system and settings of unbelief and lack of faith occupying my mind base, catch fire now and be totally destroyed By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names], mountains and impossible situations in my mindset, my life and destiny, I address you right now, be “MOVED FROM HERE NOW TO THERE”out of my mind and life and destiny in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your names], I ACTivate the capacity and the mindset for consistent prayers and fasting (especially for great miracles in my life and others) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!



2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. KJV.

1. [Mention your names here] I destroy every form of blindness of the mind. I destroy altars and vails of darkness covering me from seeing opportunities and possibilities in impossible challenges in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names here] I decree, vails of lack, poverty, excuses, laziness of the mind, disfavor, lack of joy and lack of happiness be done away right now from my mind and entire life and destiny By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your names here], religious and stiff-necked nature and approach to new dimension realities in my head and mind is dismantled now By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. KJV

1. [Mention your name] In the name of JESUS CHRIST, I shall not be in the list, league and generation of those who resisted the truth in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

2. [Mention your name] It shall not be said that my mind was given to corruption or mention to be a reprobate concerning the faith in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

1 Corinthians 2:6-11 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."  10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. NKJV.

1. [Mention your names here], I enter the realm of supernatural intelligence by the mantle of the intelligence of the Spirit.

2. I operate in the wisdom of God (the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for my glory in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your names] By the divine mystery of God’s wisdom, I gain access to the operation of supernatural intelligence. I gain access to what natural eyes cannot see, nor ear heard and what has not entered into the heart of man in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

4. [Mention your names] Holy Ghost, grant me unrestricted access to the dimension of the Spirit of God, even to the deep things of God By the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

 

 PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate