Skip to main content

[DAY3] MONTHLY PROPHETIC ACTIONS (3DAYS FAST & PROPHETIC PRAYERS). PRAYER FOCUS: BUILDING FINANCIAL CAPACITY FOR NEW DIMENSION EXPLOITS (Engaging The Intelligence of the SPIRIT).

PRAYER FOCUS: BUILDING FINANCIAL CAPACITY FOR NEW DIMENSION EXPLOITS (Engaging The Intelligence of the SPIRIT).


PRAYER INTRO NOTES:

Everything we do in God’s Kingdom is by the Intelligence of the Holy Spirit, especially building Financial Capacity or Building Wealth Streams that will impact our lives, career, sectors, nations and Impact generations.

Building such capacity of financial freedom and dynasty is not actually by human power nor by might; it’s by the Spirit of God Proverbs 10:22 —“The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it”. God gives us the idea, concept and content; the drive and ability, the connections and the connectivity also. This mindset must be settled, structured and systemized to the reality of our supernatural operating systems (OS) by the Intelligence of the Spirit.

Like I said in the first outing on [Building Mental Capacity], I said; “the operation of the human mind and mindset is real big deal getting destiny fulfilled. I mean engaging the right operation of the mind in the event of making prophetic destinies fulfilled in Christ. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ JESUS Philippians 2:5.

Financial capacity will not happen until the reality of our mental capacity is sorted and settled, and then every other thing can happen, especially building financial capacity by default from the mind source of the operation of Intelligence of the Spirit for riches, richness and wealth creation.   


WE ARE CUSTODIANS:

The prophetic knowledge and message here is for us to understand that as God’s children, we are custodians of everything He gives to us, our finances especially. We are entrusted as trustees; everything given to us is entrusted to us for His sole glory. We are in an age long deal and covenant with God to recall that it’s not by our might, nor by human power, but by His sovereign Spirit that the capacity to make wealth is released to us. Deuteronomy 8:18 You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may confirm His covenant that He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.  

The power to get wealth begins with the 5C’s revealed here to me and they are; Character, Competence, Courage, Contacts, and then the Cash will comes.

Upon this revelation and knowledge, we shall be praying prophetically to God to enable the currencies of nations (Silver and Gold) to be attracted to His blessings upon our lives. Don’t forget, the prophetic order is not to ask or pray to God for money, but to ask Him for the power to get or make wealth.

Money is the 7th Currency in the 12 Currencies of life entrusted to us by revelation of God’s word. Please note here, that the reason Africa as a continent is still where it is today is as a result of this order of misplaced priorities.

In this prophetic order; the above listed 5C’s will prophetically guide us to accessing the hidden riches of wealth as encoded also in knowing the order of the 12 Currencies of life which begins with a VISION and MONEY is the 7th. Money making or wealth building is not big deal where the right knowledge, values and skills are prophetically placed. There are contestable and competitive markets for every skill, goods, services or value, but we must be guided rightly to earn and make the expected profit from our trade. Isaiah 48:17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. KJV.

Again, in building real and sustainable financial capacity, some defined prophetic blocks must be in place and all of the process must be traced to God and Kingdom principles, Jesus said;  Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. This is the order and reminder of the first things first and not the mentality of misplaced priority as the case is with the other side. Here, in God’s kingdom, the Divinity factor confers on us the sense of trustees as divine custodians of Heavenly treasure and treasury on earth. Every process counts here and must be traced to God.

LET US PRAY;

Psalm 68:19 —“Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, the God of our salvation!”.

1. [Mention your name] LORD!! I THANK YOU for all you do for me. Blessed be Your Holy name, You are the God of my salvation forever and ever in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. Thank You Father for loading and filling my life with Your daily benefits and profit. Thank You for giving me the ability to make wealth.

3. THANK YOU LORD for teaching me, inspiring me, impacting me and empowering me daily in the way (of my career, skill, sector, people…) that I should go and make profit and meet all my need in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

4. According to Psalms 1:3, I THANK YOU LORD for blessing me with what to do (the work of my hands) and also prospering it abundantly. I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU LORD!

Job 22:21 —“Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way, prosperity will come to you.”

1. [Mention your names] Heavenly Father, I humbly and sincerely submit my spirit, soul and body and my Finances and career to You Lord. In submission, I totally agree with  Psalms 24:1, Haggai 2:8 and Deuteronomy 8:18 the earth is the Lord and everything in it; also that the Silver and the Gold is Yours and that power to get wealth is from You Lord, so i declare in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names], I declare, I am at peace with the Lord; spiritually,            mentally and most importantly financially. I decree, abundant wealth and financial prosperity is my portion right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money”

1. [Mention your names], Heavenly Father, I make an eternal vow by Your sovereign grace, I shall serve You and You only. So I declare in the name of JESUS CHRIST my Lord and King I pray Amen!!!!

2. Lord, I shall not be enslaved to money; I decree money shall be my messenger. Lord I will serve You with my money, make me the world richest person, I will still serve You in Spirit and in Truth, so I declare in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

Luke 5:5-7 And Simon answering said unto Him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at Thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink. KJV.

1. [Mention your name and business name], declare, I shall not be the enemy of my rising and breakthrough in life, business and financial breakthrough in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. By the Intelligence of the Spirit, whatever has made me doubt and procrastinate the entry to my new season of BREAKTHROUGHS, FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE AND INCREASE is destroyed right now by the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

3. Holy Ghost, step in now into my career, business and financial life, do Miracles Lord, let there be supernatural breakthroughs and great financial blessings even tonight in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

4. I decree a great and massive supernatural breakthrough and blessings that will call for great partnership and franchise in my career, business and financial life even tonight by the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

5. I destroy every system, structures and infrastructure aiding and abating toiling day and night, I command such powers and influences scatter by fire right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

6. I destroy the power and influences of all forms of financial limitations, however barriers and constraints entered into my career, business and finances and is causing me to toil all day and night by the power of Christ Resurrection and Miraculous Intervention.

Isaiah 35:1-2 Even the wilderness and desert will be glad in those days. The wasteland will rejoice and blossom with spring crocuses. 2 Yes, there will be an abundance of flowers and singing and joy! The deserts will become as green as the mountains of Lebanon, as lovely as Mount Carmel or the plain of Sharon. There the Lord will display his glory, the splendor of our God.

1. [Mention your name and business name], I command the end of every desert and wilderness experience in my career, business and finances in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name and business name], I speak forth, my career, business and finances enter your season of rejoicing, blossom now with evidences of spring crocuses in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

3. [Mention your name and business name] As the Lord had said, I declare abundance of flowers and singing and joy over my career, business, economy and financial life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

4. [Mention your name and business name], As the Lord had spoken concerning me, i become as green as the mountains of Lebanon, i become as lovely as Mount Carmel. Right now i begin to display the glory and the splendor of the Almighty God in the name  of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Daniel 2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. KJV

1. [Mention your name and business name], By the Intelligence of the Spirit, I gain access to the deep and secret things in my sector, my business and financial prosperity in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name and business name], Genesis 1:1-4, I speak light right now over my career, business and finances by the power of the Holy Ghost in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Psalms 107:23-24 They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; 24 These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep. KJV.

1. [Mention your name and business name], I decree, I do business in great waters, I meet great men and women, I enter my season of dealings with kings and doyens of industries in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name and business name], I declare, great men will see the works I do, every eyes will be delighted to see and value my work from henceforth in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Deuteronomy 33:23 And of Naphtali he said: "O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, And full of the blessing of the Lord, Possess the west and the south." NKJV.

1. [Mention your name and business name] be satisfied with the favour of God right now by the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name and business name], I command the fullness of God’s blessings right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen…

3. [Mention your name and business name], I decree possess the west, east, south and the north, expand and be established as a global player in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

Genesis 19:19-20 Indeed now, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have increased your mercy which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, lest some evil overtake me and I die. NKJV.

1. O Lord of host, by the blood of Jesus Christ, I gain access to You favour for me, the works of my hands before the end of this Month of June 2022 in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. I Receive God’s multitude tender mercies over the works of my hands. I declare supernatural help on my career and business. I speak into my financial life, the increased mercy of the Lord in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. I Decree, evil judgments hovering over the economy of the world and that of Nigeria shall not overtake my career, shall not affect my business and finances in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

1 Corinthians 2:9, Deuteronomy 8:18 reference Genesis 30:41-43 And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods. 42 But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's. 43 And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses. KJV

1. By the mantle of supernatural Intelligence of the Spirit, I decree wisdom and winning ideas rest on my spirit, soul right now for great increase in my career, business and financial life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!.

2. What eyes have not seen, what ears have not heard, what have not entered the hearts of men (my counterparts, colleagues, competitors, sectors and industry giants), grant me supernatural access to transformational ideas for greater values by the mantle of the Intelligence of the Spirit in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

3. [Mention your name] increase now greatly in land, real estate, cars, houses, businesses, oil and gas, mining, gold, riches and wealth in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

`Genesis 47:15-16 And when money failed in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came unto Joseph, and said, Give us bread: for why should we die in thy presence? for the money faileth.   16 And Joseph said, Give your cattle; and I will give you for your cattle, if money fail. KJV

1. In the name of JESUS CHRIST, no matter the situation of the economy of the world, financially, I shall not be stranded. I shall not beg, I shall not go bankrupt in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

2. Money can fail; national inflation, global economic downturn, my economy and finances shall blossom and flourish for when men are cast down, I declare a lifting up for me, my career and business in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. I decree, when men are cast down, I receive strength for lifting and I draw men to me to meet mass needs of men for greater turnover in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

4. By the intelligence of the Spirit, I receive the capacity to solution to all the needs of men (mass values for mass profit) and receive capacity to turn over great profit in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

Proverbs 10:22 — “The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.” Deuteronomy 28:6 —“You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.”

1. Father, Your blessing brings wealth without painful toil; i decree by the mantle of supernatural blessings, I enter the blessing plan of God that guarantee pain-free financial abundance in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your names], Deuteronomy 28:6 declares, blessings from the Lord everywhere and everywhere I go by the power of Christ Resurrection and Supernatural Intervention in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

3. [Mention your names], by the order of Haggai 2:8 ‘The silver is mine and the gold is God’s,’ declares the Lord of hosts. I decree, by the blessings of God vested on my life, silver and gold I command you into my life in great financial abundance in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate