Skip to main content

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 14TH SEPTEMBER 2026 – 18TH SEPTEMBER 2026. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I’M IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I’M STABLE, ROOTED AND ESTABLISHED IN CHRIST! RIGHT NOW, I BREAKOUT OF DROUGHT TO MY OVERFLOW IN CHRIST!! I DECLARE MY TURNING POINT IN LIFE AND DESTINY RIGHT NOW! (MY SEPTEMBER OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY IS ACTIVATED 100%).

(WEEK 38) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF CHRIST ETERNAL EXCELLENCE.

FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST).

Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in SEPTEMBER 2026 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH.

The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Every Day in SEPTEMBER 2026 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household now in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

PROPHETIC WORDS OF AUTHORITY & THANKSGIVING.

ISAIAH 55:11 So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please,

Isaiah 42:10 Sing unto the Lord A NEW SONG, and His praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof. KJV.

Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of THY POWER; yea, I will sing aloud of THY MERCY in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the GOD OF MY MERCY. KJV.

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING & PRAISE:

Heavenly Father, I THANK YOU!

1.  THANK YOU for the gift of life, health and sound mind in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

2.   THANK YOU LORD for Your COVENANT OF MERCY over my household and the works of my hand.

3.   THANK YOU Father for Your Compassion that has been super consistent over my spirit, soul and body in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

4.   THANK YOU LORD for this Day, This Week, Months ahead… Blessed be Your Holy name in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I’M IN MY PROPHETIC INTERCESSION AND DOUBLE RESTORATION WEEK ALREADY! MY TURNING POINT IN LIFE AND DESTINY RIGHT NOW! I DECREE AND DECLARE, THE DROUGHT IS OVER RIGHT NOW! I ACTIVATE MY SEASON OF ABUNDANCE AND OVERFLOW RIGHT NOW!! 

(GET YOUR ANOINTING OIL READY, AT THE END OF THE PRAYERS; ANOINT YOURSELF, EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD).

Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, BY THE MERCIES OF GOD, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. NKJV.

FIRE PRAY: LORD, I decree and declare By the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AND BY THE MULTITUDE TENDER MERCIES OF THE LORD and by the COVENANT of MY CHRIST ETERNAL EXCELLENCE (SEASON OF THE OVERFLOW) this year 2026 (Hear me SEPTEMBER 2026 as I declare), I present my spirit, soul and body and my entire household to the LORD GOD of Heaven and Earth as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to my Lord this New Day, this New Week and in the Month of (SEPTEMBER 2026) this is my reasonable service to the Lord.

I BREAKOUT AND BREAK-FREE FROM THE INFLUENCES AND POWERS THAT MAKES MY LIFE (SPIRITUAL LIFE) AND DESTINY UNSTABLE!!! I DECREE AND DECLARE ME ROOTED IN CHRIST, ESTABLISHED FOR MY OVERFLOW RIGHT NOW!!! Jeremiah 2:36 How unstable you are, constantly changing your way! You will be put to shame by Egypt just as you were put to shame by Assyria. HCSB. James 1:6-8 and let him ask in faith, nothing doubting, for he who is doubting hath been like a wave of the sea, driven by wind and tossed, 7 for let not that man suppose that he shall receive anything from the Lord — 8 a two-souled man [is] unstable in all his ways. YLT. Colossians 2:6-7 As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. NKJV.

1. [Mention your Name) Jeremiah 2:36 by the might of the Spirit of God, I breakout and break-free from every power aiding instability (spiritual imbalances) OF MY FAITH IN CHRIST right now! I declare, "all programmed shame" against my life is subdued right now In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your Name) James 1:6 by the might of the Holy Ghost, I cut off every demonic order and system that keeps my life and destiny in doubt mode; MY FAITH SHALL NO MORE BE; “like a wave of the sea, driven by wind and tossed right now In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your Name] James 1:7-8 I decree and declare over my faith (spiritual life), no more two-souled influences against my soul and destiny fulfillment! I decree and declare, NOTHING SHALL BE DENIED ME ANYMORE IN CHRIST! ALL PRAYERS AND EXPECTATIONS ANSWERED AND GRANTED RIGHT NOW In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

4. [Mention your Name) Colossians 2:6 I decree and declare my faith (spiritual life) in Jesus Christ is WORKING AGAIN! Therefore, I WALK IN HIM AND WITH HIM RIGHT NOW In the Matchless name of JESUS CHRIST.

5. [Mention your Name) Colossians 2:7 Spiritually, I decree and declare me, rooted, built up and established in the faith!!! Spiritually, as I’m taught (right teaching), abounding in THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST WITH THANKSGIVING In the Victorious name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).     

AI IS TAKEN, JERICHO SUBDUED RIGHT NOW!! I BREAK THE YOKE OF FEAR AND TERROR IMPEDING AND INCUMBERING MY OVERFLOW MANDATE AND TESTIMONIES RIGHT NOW!!! IN CHRIST, I DECREE AND DECLARE ME, STRONG AND COURAGEOUS AGAINST ALL ODDS!!! Joshua 10:2 that they feared greatly; for Gibeon was a great city, as one of the royal cities, and it was greater than Ai, and all its men were mighty. Darby. Job 3:25-26 For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me. 26 I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came. KJV. 1 Chronicles 28:20-21 David also told his son Solomon, "Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Don't be afraid or terrified. The Lord God, my God, will be with you. He will not abandon you before all the work on the Lord's temple is finished. GOD'S WORD.

1. [Mention your Name) Joshua 10:2 Ai taken, Gibeon possessed right now!! I decree and declare, great testimonies of my harvest and fruitfulness is fully activated and delivered right now by the power and might of the Holy Ghost In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your Name) Job 3:25-26 the yoke of fear and terror is broken over my life and endavours right now by the power of the Holy Ghost!! he agenda of darkness is destroyed!! I declare, I DWELL IN SAFETY, DIVINE REST, TROUBLE-FREE In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your Name] 1 Chronicles 28:20-21 by the help and might of the Holy Ghost, I decree and declare me STRONG, FEARLESS AND COURAGEOUS IN CHRIST!!! With God on my side, I DECREE AND DECLARE; I’M FINISHING (every project, expectations etc) STRONG, WITH OVERFLOWING RESULTS AND IMPACT In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).   

THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!!!! John 11:41b and 42a.

Congratulations to me, I HAVE EARLY DIVINE HELP, FAVOUR & SUPERNATURAL ASSISTANCE because the OIL OF GOD’S MERCY is ACTIVATED over me, in and around my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

I BREAK THE YOKE AND POWER OF THE FAILURE OF THE PAST HUNTING MY PROPHETIC DESTINY AND POSSIBILITIES RIGHT NOW!!! I BREAKTHROUGH TO GREATER OPPORTUNITIES AND DIMENSIONS RIGHT NOW!!!! Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, and arrogance before failure. CJB. Ephesians 5:16 Buy up your opportunities, for these are evil times. Weymouth. Ephesians 3:18-19 you'll be able to take in with all Christians the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love. Reach out and experience the breadth! Test its length! Plumb the depths! Rise to the heights! 19 Live full lives, full in the fullness of God. THE MESSAGE:

1. [Mention your Name) Proverbs 16:18 by the might of the Holy Spirit, I subdue the spirit and influence of pride and arrogance aiding failure situations and experience in my life and endavours right now In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your Name) Ephesians 5:16 by the power of the Holy Spirit, I BREAKTHROUGH TO GREATER OPPORTUNITIES MAXIMIZING MY OVERFLOW THIS SEASON AND BEYOND! All evil seasons and occasion are subdued and destroyed right now In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your Name] Ephesians 3:18-19 by the power of Christ resurrection, I BREAKTHROUGH TO MY SEASON OF EXTRAVAGANT DIMENSIONS OF CHRIST'S LOVE. Right now, I BREAKTHROUGH TO THE BREADTH, LENGTH, DEPTHS, HEIGHTS OF THE FULLNESS OF GOD'S OVERFLOWING BLESSING RIGHT NOW In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).

I BREAK OUT OF EVERY LIFE AND DESTINY LIMITING ASSOCIATION AND ALLIANCE RIGHT NOW!!! I BREAKTHROUGH TO DIVINE CONNECTIONS ONLY (COMPLEMENTARY RELATIONSHIPS AND PROFITING PARTNERSHIPS) RIGHT NOW!!! Isaiah 8:12 “Don’t regard as alliance what this people calls alliance, and don’t fear what they fear or be awestruck by it; CJB. Philippians 1:5-6 I can do this because of the partnership we've had with you in the Good News from the first day you believed until now. GOD'S WORD. Ezekiel 18:5 "Imagine a person who lives well, treating others fairly, keeping good relationships — THE MESSAGE: 

1. [Mention your Name) Isaiah 8:12 by the power and might of the Holy Spirit, I BREAKOUT OF EVERY ALLIANCE(S) AND UNGODLY ASSOCIATION(S) right now! In my life and endavours, I cut off and subdue every carryover negative (limiting) pattern associated with wrong associations right now In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your Name) Philippians 1:5-6 by the power of the Holy Spirit, I BREAKTHROUGH TO DIVINE PARTNERSHIPS AND PARTNERS ONLY!!! HENCEFORTH, I decree and declare, ADVANCEMENT, PROGRESS, GOOD NEWS, BREAKTHROUGHS ONLY  FOR ME IN ALL ENDAVOURS In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your Name] Ezekiel 18:5 by the might of the Holy Spirit, I expose my spirit, my soul, my senses, systems and endavours to the Kingdom culture of treating others fairly and keeping good relationships only! I DECLARE ME TRANSFORMED (LIVING RIGHT) In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).   

DIVINE ACCESS TO GLOBAL VISIONS (HIDDEN DEPTHS OF GOD'S PURPOSES) AND SOLUTION IDEAS ARE RELEASED UNTO ME RIGHT NOW! I ACTIVATE HEAVEN’S SOVEREIGN ECONOMY OPERATIONS (OVERFLOW) OVER ME AND MY ENDAVOURS RIGHT NOW!! Isaiah 45:3 And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, Who calls you by your name. AMP. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 However, as the scripture says, "What no one ever saw or heard, what no one ever thought could happen, is the very thing God prepared for those who love him." 10 But it was to us that God made known his secret by means of his Spirit. The Spirit searches everything, even the hidden depths of God's purposes. GNT. Genesis 41:37-38 The king and his officials approved this plan, 38 and he said to them, "We will never find a better man than Joseph, a man who has God's spirit in him." GNT.

1. [Mention your Name] Isaiah 45:3 by the power of the Holy Ghost, I BREAKTHROUGH TO HEAVEN’S TREASURES OF DARKNESS AND HIDDEN RICHES OF SECRET PLACES RIGHT NOW!! I gain access to TIMELY GLOBAL SOLUTION IDEAS right now In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your Name] 1 Corinthians 2:9 I invoke the impartation of the Spirit of God on my LIFE AND MY MIND RIGHT NOW!!! I activate "What no one ever saw or heard, what no one ever thought could happen BY THE OPERATION OF THE LOVE I HAVE FOR MY GOD AND HIS KINGDOM In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your Name] 1 Corinthians 2:10 as it written, for my sake that God made known His secret by means of His Spirit. Therefore, I activate IN ME THE DIMENSION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT SEARCHES EVERYTHING, EVEN THE HIDDEN DEPTHS OF GOD'S PURPOSES right now In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

4. [Mention your Name) Genesis 41:37 Kings (decision makers) are coming for me (my skill, my gift, my enterprise etc) right now! I declare me (my skill, my gift, my enterprise etc) opened to great nations, Institutions, corporate individuals etc right now!!! I HAVE DIVINE APPROVALS ON ALL PROJECTS AND PROPOSALS RIGHT NOW In the Matchless name of JESUS CHRIST.

5. [Mention your Name) Genesis 41:38 as it is written; "We will never find a better man than Joseph, a man who has God's spirit in him,” I decree and declare, by the IMPACT OF HOLY GHOST NEW DIMENSION REVELATION, VISION AND POWER AT WORK IN MY LIFE, I DECLARE ME (MY SKILL, SERVICES ETC) HIGHLY SOUGHT FOR AND MOST PREFERRED In the Victorious name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).   

THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!!!! John 11:41b and 42a.

Congratulations to me, I HAVE EARLY DIVINE HELP, FAVOUR & SUPERNATURAL ASSISTANCE because the OIL OF GOD’S MERCY is ACTIVATED over me, in and around my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

PROPHETIC DECLARATION: (TAKE YOUR ANOINTING OIL)

1. DECLARE; After the Prophetic Order of Psalms 23:5-6 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest MY HEAD WITH OIL; MY CUP RUNNETH OVER.

2. THOU HAST BLESSED MY LIFE AND I HAVE ACCESS TO THE HIDDEN RICHES OF THIS EARTH.

3. I DECREE AND DECLARE OVER MY LIFE, FAVOUR!!! ON EVERY SIDE OF MY LIFE THIS DAY AND WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!

4. THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING ME ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED. THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS.

5. THANK YOU LORD FOR PUTTING YOUR GLORY ON MY LIFE.

6. THANK YOU LORD FOR REMOVING SHAME AND REPRAOCH AND REPLACING ALL WITH YOUR GRACE AND GLORY.

7. THANK YOU LORD FOR DECORATING MY LIFE AND DESTINY WITH YOUR GLORY.

8. I HAVE ALL I ASKED OF THEE THIS DAY, THIS WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

9. SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

10. PSALMS 118:24 THIS IS THE DAY which the Lord hath made; I REJOICE AND I GLAD IN IT In the Victorious Name of my Lord and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST Amen!

DAILY DECLARATION: I decree over my life and I declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, this is the day (my Day, my Week, my Months) that my GOD has made, I shall (spirit, soul and body) rejoice and be glad in it. No stopping me!

CONGRATULATIONS!! IT’S A FAVOURED DAY AND WEEK FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!

I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'M SO FULL OF ANSWERED PRAYERS. Psalms 13:6 TMT

I AWAIT YOUR TESTIMONIES IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!

PASTOR BUCHI THOMAS.

YOUR SUPERNATURAL HOST:

MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS & TESTIMONIES (MSPPT).

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 17TH NOVEMBER 21ST NOVEMBER 2025. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I DECLARE GREATER DEVOTION AND INCREASED COMMITMENT TO THE LORD! MY 11TH HOUR MIRACLES STARTS RIGHT NOW!!! (IT’S MY SEASON OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 47) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF MY EMERGENCE. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in NOVEMBER 2025 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in NOVEMBER 2025 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate...

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 24TH NOVEMBER 28TH NOVEMBER 2025. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY PROPHETIC INTERCESSION AND DOUBLE RESTORATION WEEK ALREADY! I DECLARE A TURN-AROUND OF ALL CAPTIVITY, I STEP-IN TO MY SEASON OF RULERSHIP RIGHT NOW! I ACTIVATE MY 11TH HOUR MIRACLES RIGHT NOW!!! (IT’S MY SEASON OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 48) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF MY EMERGENCE. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in NOVEMBER 2025 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in NOVEMBER 2025 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate...

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 22ND JUNE – 26TH JUNE 2026. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I’M IN MY PROPHETIC INTERCESSIONS AND DOUBLE RESTORATION WEEK ALREADY! I CALL FORTH MY SEASON OF TEN-TIMES MORE!!! O LORD, MY RESTORATION(S) OF ALL LOST SEASONS, OPPORTUNITIES ETC STARTS RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 26) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF CHRIST ETERNAL EXCELLENCE. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in JUNE 2026 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in  JUNE 2026   is the Lord’s Day...