Skip to main content

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 7TH SEPTEMBER 2026 - 11TH SEPTEMBER 2026 . PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I’M IN HEALING AND DELIVERANCE WEEK ALREADY! MY HEALING IS PERFECTED! The FRUITFULNESS OF MY HEALTH IS ACTIVATED RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW (MY SEPTEMBER OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY IS ACTIVATED 100%).

(WEEK 37) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF CHRIST ETERNAL EXCELLENCE.

FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST).

Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in SEPTEMBER 2026 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH.

The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Every Day in SEPTEMBER 2026 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household now in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

PROPHETIC WORDS OF AUTHORITY & THANKSGIVING.

ISAIAH 55:11 So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please,

Isaiah 42:10 Sing unto the Lord A NEW SONG, and His praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof. KJV.

Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of THY POWER; yea, I will sing aloud of THY MERCY in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the GOD OF MY MERCY. KJV.

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING & PRAISE:

Heavenly Father, I THANK YOU!

1.  THANK YOU for the gift of life, health and sound mind in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

2. THANK YOU LORD for Your COVENANT OF MERCY over my household and the works of my hand.

3.  THANK YOU Father for Your Compassion that has been super consistent over my spirit, soul and body in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

4.  THANK YOU LORD for this Day, This Week, Months ahead… Blessed be Your Holy name in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I’M IN HEALING AND DELIVERANCE WEEK ALREADY! MY HEALING IS PERFECTED! The FRUITFULNESS OF MY HEALTH IS ACTIVATED RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW (MY SEPTEMBER OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY IS ACTIVATED 100%).

(GET YOUR ANOINTING OIL READY, AT THE END OF THE PRAYERS; ANOINT YOURSELF, EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD).

Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, BY THE MERCIES OF GOD, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. NKJV.

FIRE PRAY: LORD, I decree and declare By the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AND BY THE MULTITUDE TENDER MERCIES OF THE LORD and by the COVENANT of MY CHRIST ETERNAL EXCELLENCE (SEASON OF THE OVERFLOW) this year 2026 (Hear me SEPTEMBER 2026 as I declare), I present my spirit, soul and body and my entire household to the LORD GOD of Heaven and Earth as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to my Lord this New Day, this New Week and in the Month of (SEPTEMBER 2026) this is my reasonable service to the Lord.

I DECLARE CALMNESS AND QUIETNESS (HEALING AND HEALTH) TO MY DEAR SOUL RIGHT NOW!!! MY SOUL IS SORROUNDED BY GOD’S PEOPLE, WRONG INFLUENCES ARE EXPUNGED OUT OF MY LIFE AND SOUL RIGHT NOW! Psalms 131:2 Instead, I have kept my soul calm and quiet. My soul is content as a weaned child is content in its mother's arms. GOD'S WORD. Psalms 142:7 Release my soul from prison so that I may give thanks to your name. Righteous people will surround me because you are good to me. GOD’S WORD.  

1. [Mention your Name) Psalms 131:2a as it is written, I call forth and activate Heaven’s CALMNESS AND QUIETNESS TO MY DEAR SOUL RIGHT NOW! I declare, the influences and deposits of sickness and darkness against the health of my soul is subdued and completely destroyed right now In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your Name) Psalms 131:2b as it is written, I decree and declare my blessed soul is content (IN CHRIST) as a weaned child is content in its mother's arms In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your Name] Psalms 142:7a by the power of the Holy Ghost, I decree and declare, my soul is released from the prison of affliction and pain of (mention medical condition here) right now!! I summon my saved soul to the praised and worship of the name of the Lord right now In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

4. [Mention your Name) Psalms 142:7b right now, I decree and declare, my soul is surrounded by righteous people only!! I declare, my soul is connected to Christ health and total deliverance right now In the Matchless name of JESUS CHRIST.

5. [Mention your Name) Psalms 142:7c My soul is healed from wrong company and people right now!! My soul is delivered from those who tormented my peace and fellowship with the Lord right now In the Victorious name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).     

BY THE POWER OF CHRIST REDEMPTION AND BLOOD, I DECREE AND DECLARE MY SOUL DELIVERED FROM THE VIOLENCE AND OPPRESSION OF (MENTION MEDICAL CONDITION HERE) RIGHT NOW! I RECEIVE CHRIST ATONEMENT (REDEMPTION) FOR MY SOUL RIGHT NOW!! Psalms 72:14 He will redeem their soul from oppression and violence; and precious will their blood be in his sight: ASV. Leviticus 17:11 for the soul of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that maketh atonement for the soul. Darby. Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace; KJV.

1. [Mention your Name) Psalms 72:14a by the power and victory in the blood of JESUS CHRIST, I destroy every power, atmosphere and systems aiding oppression and violence against my soul right now!!! In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your Name) Psalms 72:14b by the power of the endless life of the Holy Ghost, I decree and declare, THE REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL SPEAKS HEALING AND HEALTH TO MY WHOLE BEING (BODY) RIGHT NOW In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your Name] Leviticus 17:11 by the victory of the speaking blood of JESUS CHRIST, my Lord and Saviour, I activate DIVINE ATONEMENT (DIVINE INTERVENTION) for my soul right now! MY SOUL REMAINS YOUR HOLY ALTAR LORD In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

4. [Mention your Name) Ephesians 1:7a by the power of CHRIST REDEMPTION AND BLOOD, I decree and activate HEAVEN’S PERFECT REDEMPTION FOR MY REDEEMED SOUL RIGHT NOW In the Matchless name of JESUS CHRIST.

5. [Mention your Name) Ephesians 1:7b Every sin (legal ground) for sickness and affliction is destroyed right now!!! The riches of Christ and His grace is seeded deep down (depth) of my saved soul right now In the Victorious name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).    

THE LORD HAS HEALED ME, RESTORED MY HEALTH, KEPT ME IN HIS HEALING PRESENCE!!! MY ENEMIES DID NOT TRIUMPH OVER ME! I AM FULLY RESTORED TO VIGOROUS LIFE AND HEALTH RIGHT NOW!!! Psalms 41:10-12 Be merciful to me, Lord, and restore my health, and I will pay my enemies back. 11 They will not triumph over me, and I will know that You are pleased with me. 12 You will help me, because I do what is right; You will keep me in Your presence forever. GNT. Psalms 119:37 Turn away my eyes from beholding vanity (idols and idolatry); and restore me to vigorous life and health in Your ways. AMP.

1. [Mention your Name) Psalms 41:10-11 The Lord’s has restored my health from (mention medical condition here)! Thank You Lord, you did not allow my enemies triumph over me!! JESUS CHRIST my Lord is pleased with me In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your Name) Psalms 41:12 I’m secured and kept safely in God’s healing presence henceforth!!! I’M HELPED, HEALED, IN RIGHT STANDING WITH MY GOD RIGHT NOW In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your Name] Psalms 119:37 Henceforth, my eyes are turned away from beholding vanity (idols and idolatry)!!! Right now, I DECREE AND DECLARE ME FULLY RESTORED TO VIGOROUS LIFE AND HEALTH In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).     

TO MY WHOLE BODY ORGANS (INTERNAL BODY ORGANS), I INVOKE THE DIVINE LIFE, HEALTH AND PEACE OF JESUS CHRIST RIGHT NOW!! ALL AFFLICTIONS ARE REVERSED RIGHT NOW! THE REVERENTLY FEAR OF THE LORD IS FULLY ACTIVATED OVER MY WHOLE BEING RIGHT NOW!!! Proverbs 3:7-8 Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil. 8 It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones. AMP. Proverbs 14:30 A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones. NLT.

1. [Mention your Name) Proverbs 3:7a every wisdom of mine (carnality) that has brought (mention medical condition here), I repent and turn away from all form of evil right now In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your Name) Proverbs 3:7b by the help and might of the Holy Spirit, I activate the reverently fear and worship of the Lord on my body organs and whole being right now In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your Name] Proverbs 3:8 I decree and declare, let the operations of the fear of the Lord be and become health to my nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to my bones and whole-body organs right now In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

4. [Mention your Name) Proverbs 14:30a as it is written, “A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body.” Right now, I activate PEACE OF THE LORD TO MY HEART AND WHOLE BODY ORGANS! Against (mention medical condition here), I declare my body HEALED AND HEALTHY RIGHT NOW In the Matchless name of JESUS CHRIST.

5. [Mention your Name) Proverbs 14:30b by the resurrection power of the Holy Ghost, I dethrone and subdue every altar of (jealousy, anger etc) funding and fueling (cancerous cells etc negativities) in my body and body organs right now In the Victorious name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).  

I MAKE PRAYERS OF HEALING, I ACTIVATE THE OIL OF DIVINE INTERVENTION (HEALING AND RESTORATION) ON THE LIVES, HEALTH (BODY) AND WELLBEING OF MY FAMILY TREE (BLOODLINE), PARTNERS, FRIENDS, WELL-WISHERS ETC RIGHT NOW!!! NONE SHALL BE SICK, NONE SHALL BE DISEASED, NONE SHALL BE AFFLICTED!!! James 5:14-16 Is someone among you ill? He should call for the elders of the congregation. They will pray for him and rub olive oil on him in the name of the Lord. 15 The prayer offered with trust will heal the one who is ill — the Lord will restore his health; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. CJB.

1. [Mention Beneficiaries here) James 5:14-15a I SPEAK WORDS OF HEALING AND DELIVERANCE, RESTORATION AND WHOLENESS over and on the lives, health of members of family tree (bloodline), partners, friends, well-wishers etc right now In the Merciful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention Beneficiaries here) James 5:14b over and on the lives, health of members of family tree (bloodline), partners, friends, well-wishers etc, I CALL FORTH AND ACTIVATE THE OIL OF HEALING, DELIVERANCE, RESTORATION AND TOTAL WHOLENESS RIGHT NOW In the Excellent name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention Beneficiaries here] James 5:15a I offer the prayer of FAITH for DIVINE INTERVENTIONS; I decree and declare the complete end to all bodily afflictions (diseases) troubling the body (health) of members of family tree (bloodline), partners, friends, well-wishers etc, right now In the Sovereign name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

4. [Mention Beneficiaries here) James 5:15b I decree and declare, all members of family tree (bloodline), partners, friends, well-wishers etc are DIVINELY RESTORED TO HEALTH AND ALL COMMITTED SINS ARE FORGIVEN right now In the Matchless name of JESUS CHRIST.

5. [Mention Beneficiaries here) James 5:15c I decree and declare, amongst members of family tree (bloodline), partners, friends, well-wishers etc none shall be sick, none shall be diseased, none shall be afflicted, none shall be in pains, none shall see ashamed In the Victorious name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).     

THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!!!! John 11:41b and 42a.

Congratulations to me, I HAVE EARLY DIVINE HELP, FAVOUR & SUPERNATURAL ASSISTANCE because the OIL OF GOD’S MERCY is ACTIVATED over me, in and around my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

PROPHETIC DECLARATION: (TAKE YOUR ANOINTING OIL)

1. DECLARE; After the Prophetic Order of Psalms 23:5-6 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest MY HEAD WITH OIL; MY CUP RUNNETH OVER.

2. THOU HAST BLESSED MY LIFE AND I HAVE ACCESS TO THE HIDDEN RICHES OF THIS EARTH.

3. I DECREE AND DECLARE OVER MY LIFE, FAVOUR!!! ON EVERY SIDE OF MY LIFE THIS DAY AND WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!

4. THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING ME ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED. THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS.

5. THANK YOU LORD FOR PUTTING YOUR GLORY ON MY LIFE.

6. THANK YOU LORD FOR REMOVING SHAME AND REPRAOCH AND REPLACING ALL WITH YOUR GRACE AND GLORY.

7. THANK YOU LORD FOR DECORATING MY LIFE AND DESTINY WITH YOUR GLORY.

8. I HAVE ALL I ASKED OF THEE THIS DAY, THIS WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

9. SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

10. PSALMS 118:24 THIS IS THE DAY which the Lord hath made; I REJOICE AND I GLAD IN IT In the Victorious Name of my Lord and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST Amen!

DAILY DECLARATION: I decree over my life and I declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, this is the day (my Day, my Week, my Months) that my GOD has made, I shall (spirit, soul and body) rejoice and be glad in it. No stopping me!

CONGRATULATIONS!! IT’S A FAVOURED DAY AND WEEK FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!! 

I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'M SO FULL OF ANSWERED PRAYERS. Psalms 13:6 TMT

I AWAIT YOUR TESTIMONIES IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!

PASTOR BUCHI THOMAS.

YOUR SUPERNATURAL HOST:

MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS & TESTIMONIES (MSPPT).


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 17TH NOVEMBER 21ST NOVEMBER 2025. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I DECLARE GREATER DEVOTION AND INCREASED COMMITMENT TO THE LORD! MY 11TH HOUR MIRACLES STARTS RIGHT NOW!!! (IT’S MY SEASON OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 47) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF MY EMERGENCE. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in NOVEMBER 2025 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in NOVEMBER 2025 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate...

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 24TH NOVEMBER 28TH NOVEMBER 2025. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY PROPHETIC INTERCESSION AND DOUBLE RESTORATION WEEK ALREADY! I DECLARE A TURN-AROUND OF ALL CAPTIVITY, I STEP-IN TO MY SEASON OF RULERSHIP RIGHT NOW! I ACTIVATE MY 11TH HOUR MIRACLES RIGHT NOW!!! (IT’S MY SEASON OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 48) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF MY EMERGENCE. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in NOVEMBER 2025 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in NOVEMBER 2025 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate...

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH OCTOBER -17TH OCTOBER 2025. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! MY PROPHETIC REDEFINITION BEGINS RIGHT NOW! ALL LIMITATIONS ARE SUBDUED RIGHT NOW! SEASON OF LIGHT-TO-LIGHT SEASON (IT’S MY SEASON OF GREATER POSSIBILITY, GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND GREATER PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF MY EMERGENCE. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2025  came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2025 is the Lord’s Day for my life...