Skip to main content

The 7 Benefits of the CROSS and the three Dimension-3D of the Cross by Rev. Dr. JOSHUA TALENA.



...the 7 Biblical definitions of the Cross; the Human perspectives and the Divinity standpoints 🔥🔥🔥


Colossians 2:13-15...HAPPY RESURRECTION!!! From the Shepherd's House Assembly International Lagos Church, #1, Olabisi Str. Mende Maryland Lagos.


From the above Scripture, our father in the Lord, APOSTLE DR. JOSHUA TALENA x-rays by prophetic INsight the benefits of the Cross to everyone who believes. And sure no other Cross, but the only Cross of JESUS CHRIST our Lord and King.


Happy Good Friday! It is good because it benefited humanity, it could have been a dark Friday or a bad Friday, but God the Father chose to make it good for us all. Glory to Jesus.



A quick human view to the definition of what the Cross is... Papa Talena said;

1. The Cross is the story that illustrates brutality.


2. A barbaric act of man against man (man inhumanity against man).


3. The dehumanization of man, a horror show of cruelty, a place of ridicule, pain and shame and gory.




But according to John 3:16, Papa present to you the following prophetic definitions.


1.The Cross is the reflection of the Father's love to us.


2. The Cross was the prophetic and ultimate price God Almighty was willing to pay for the redemption of mankind from the bondage and shackles of sin.


3. The Cross is a spiritual marketplace for Salvation and Redemption of man and his soul. Where Salvation was purchased for man and redemption was obtained for his soul.


4. The Cross is God's poultry where broken humanity was reconstructed, where broken humanity was configured and reconfigured.

5. The Cross is where God gives man life and gave him the divinity kind of life.

6. The Cross is the place of destiny and where man's eternal destiny was decided.

7. The Cross is our place of power to preach the gospel and to live triumphantly as Christians.



The 3 Dimension (3D) of the Cross: The dimension reveals the sequence and the prophetic protocols for Believers evolving into their Divine Glory.


1. His Sufferings: He suffered for all and His suffering was our bail out.


2. His Death: was a demand placed on Him to destroy the power and the sting of death and most importantly for us to live and live abundantly.


3. His Resurrection: the assurance of our Victory against all intimations and odds of the enemy.


BENEFITS OF THE CROSS:


1. By the Cross, we were QUICKENED.


2. By the Cross, FORGIVENESS was made possible.


3. By the Cross, Jesus blotted out ALL petition against us.


4. By the Cross, He took our infirmities and handwriting of evil that was contrary to our lives.


5. By the Cross, Jesus spoiled principalities and powers and all evil conspirators and their conspiracies that was and that will ever be against us.


6. By the Cross, Jesus made an open show of the enemy, disgracing them and obtained for us eternal redemption.


7. By the Cross, Jesus triumphed for te devil and his cohorts for our sake.

So therefore, you Redemption, Resurrection from whatever situation you are in now is made Possible in the name of JESUS CHRIST. I decree supernatural
restoration into your life.




HAPPY EASTER RESURRECTION WEEK from all of us at Shepherd's House Assembly INT'L LAGOS Church.


GOD BLESS YOU

-PASTOR BUCHI THOMAS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His