Skip to main content

THE 7 CURRENCIES OF LIFE: TIME is the Second Currency of Life, The 7 Prophetic Benefits of TIME; The 3 Provisions of TIME PT2


TIME is God’s faithfulness between TRUTH & LIES


The spirit of falsehood and lies comes to steal, kill and destroy man’s time resource(s). When a man’s time is attacked, his destiny will obviously be under attack. Like I said earlier, the Truth is God’s faithfulness to reveal and restore man’s stolen time and stolen destiny. The Truth is God’s restorative app to reveal, redeem and restore time wasted or denied; “ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free” and the Scriptures also charged us to “buy the truth and sell it not” in addition, the Bibles reveals how “we cannot work against the truth, but only work for the truth”. 

When conditions and situations contrary to the will and plan of God for your life comes, go straight way for the truth, else your time will remain under attack. When a soul believe a lie or lies for too long, the resource(s) of time remains under the attack of the enemy, then delays, setbacks, confusion and possible denials becomes a way of life. 

Please take note: whatever is contrary to you today against the schedule and plan of God for your life, family, marriage, career etc can only be proven a lie when (1) you locate the truth, (2) believe the truth (3) apply the truth, (4) walk and work patiently with the truth. (5) Hope for the revealing of the truth. 

Truth or lies must be active in the life of a man at a time; the two cannot occupy the space of his soul at the same time. Poverty went ahead Jabez for many years and when he found the Truth, he diligently traded and time stolen was fully and dully restored. The same applied to Hannah, barrenness lied over her space and soul for over twenty years, when she opted for the truth, in the process of time, she ended the tenure of lies, and her time was restored. Abram lived in Abraham (the promise of God) until the process of time in Genesis seventeen verse one when God’s mercy and grace intervened over his life and the lies of the enemy ended. For twelve whole years, a woman's health and life was messed up with the lies of the "issues of blood", then she came in contact with The Truth Himself and by the application of faith, her time of restoration was delivered to her. Faith is the energy of your time and faith is also the conversion app to convert insults to results, it worked for the woman with the issue of blood, its must work for you in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!


There are numerous testimonies of the miracle of time restoration made possible by the engagement of the truth through the following prophetic knowledge; (a) the truth of who God is, (b) the truth of who God says you are, (c) the truth of what God says about you (d) the truth of what God is doing presently in your life (e) the truth of where God is taking you to and if you are ignorance by any means on the above listed truth, your time will remain under the attack of the enemy. The big question is, do you know the Truth (Jesus Christ)? As long as a man remains a religious being (religious Christian), the truth of being or becoming a Christian Believer will be too much a task to engage. 

The beauty of Christianity is in personal encounters; which is the provision of God for man to first know the truth, then before engaging the system(s) of God for freedom (set or make you free) in whatever area(s) of life. 


    This is the PART 2: Anticipate Part 3...Thank You for coming up here with us on
 
    this timely topic:  THE 7 CURRENCIES OF LIFE: TIME is the Second Currency of Life.

   
    GOD Bless you richly. 
     
   
    Pastor Buchi Thomas
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His