Skip to main content

DAY 1 PROPHETIC ACTION: A Monthly 3DAY FAST & PRAYER BREAKTHROUGH PROPHETIC PRAYERS. Theme: Supernatural SPEED Against Limitations.

PROPHETIC NOTE: Scriptural Backing and Heartfelt Prayers Makes Prayers Prophetic And Result Oriented. No Praying Amiss. RELEASE YOUR FAITH. Pray At ANYTHING, ALL TIME.



Lam 3:21-23 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. 22 It is of the Lord's MERCIES that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. 23 They are NEW EVERY MORNING: great is thy faithfulness. KJV.

THANK YOU LORD for a brand New Month of September 2021. Thank You Lord for every second in September, Thank You Lord for every Minute in it, Thank You Lord for every Hour of September 2021, Thank You Lord for the Days and Weeks that accompanied September.

FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare ALL of the seconds, minutes, hour, days and weeks begin right now to work in my FAVOUR. I decree and declare no evil days and not evil of the day.


FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare my HOPE come alive, my FAITH be rekindled now by the fire of Jehovah in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare I posses you and speak forth my SPEED on every side. I Declare ALL ROUND VICTORY in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. KJV.


FIRE PRAY:
LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare I MAKE PEACE with God the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost right now, let ALL THINGS in and around my life be RECONCILED to Divinity in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

FORGIVENESS OF SINS; Ephesians 1:7, Hebrew 9:22, without the shedding of blood, In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

FIRE PRAYER: I decree and declare in the name of JESUS CHRIST; “Everything” holding ON EARTH, IN HEAVEN anywhere against my life, health, family, career, finance, economy, progress, marriage, ministry, business RIGHT NOW be totally cleansed and totally blotted out by the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

FIRE PRAYER: I decree and declare in the name of JESUS CHRIST; Whatever has been used against me and still active against my prophetic destiny in Christ, RIGHT NOW be DEACTIVATED, NEUTRALIZED, DISABLED over my life and destiny by the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. Revelations 12:11 They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they did not love their lives in the face of death.

2 Sam 17:1-2 Moreover Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Let me now choose out twelve thousand men, and I will arise and pursue after David this night: 2 And I will come upon him while he is weary and weak handed, and will make him afraid: and all the people that are with him shall flee; and I will smite the king only: KJV.

FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare As I pursue the fulfillment of my prophetic destiny IN CHRIST, traitor and conspiracy against my life and progress in this Season of life is roasted by the fire of Heaven in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare Any power or influence of any kind that seeks to take advantage of my weak hour or my rest hour to attack me, right now, I take preemptive actions against you by the Blood of JESUS CHRIST, your manipulations is destroyed and nullified over my life and household in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

And David inquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all. 1 Sam 30:8.

FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare by Divine Approval whatever have been on hold and hindered right now be released, be restored seven fold more in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare DIVINE REVELATION, INFORMATION, DIRECTION for Supernatural SPEED this season in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

1 Kings 18:44-46 And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not. 45 And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel.

46 And the hand of the Lord was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel. KJV.

FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare Supernatural SPEED in all endavours of my life right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare every force of stagnation and delays to my endavours be dismantled and be forever destroyed over my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

 FIRE PRAY: LORD, By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I decree and declare every SEASON and SYSTEM begin now, I activate my Favour and I speak forth Supernatural SPEED to my career, health, desires, proposals, projects, righteous assignments right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

THANK YOU FATHER FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I HAVE PRAAYED AMEN!!


PASTOR BUCHI THOMAS

 


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly and humble own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you lavishly and this is true. This is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate