Skip to main content

ENCOUNTER THE POWER OF THE BLOOD [PT1]: PROVOKING INTERVENTION BY BLOOD SACRIFICE.

 Link to FRESH OIL MONDAY PROPHETIC PRAYERS: https://pastorbuchithomas.blogspot.com/.../fresh-oil...

Revelations 12:11 They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they did not love their lives in the face of death.


Top of the forces and arsenals in Heaven were deployed to obtain victory and triumph to also enable documentation victory mandate for us, but then you know the story. This is the testimony of how God's angels found themselves in a battle and contention against the aggression and aggressiveness of the dragon. Scriptures says in Revelations 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and the next verse reveals how they could not prevail until the eleventh verse where we have on record the Blood sacrifice provoked, but until then there was no triumph.

“They conquered him by the blood of the lamb” Revelations 12:11. Now, in my current survey (yet to be published), my eyes was opened to how many “believers” finds it difficult to believe the realities of the Faith they life they have adopted to live. It is dangerous to claim you are a believer, yet live almost absolutely contrary to your claims; for me, it’s demeaning and an act of deception and irresponsibility. In the same research work, it will amaze you how the so called “unbelievers” believe more in their thing both words and action than claim “believers”.

Hear me, I don’t end my meetings without getting everyone to participate and partake of the sacrifice of the Body and Blood of JESUS CHRIST (The Communion). It is so intentional with the blood mandate mentality for their redemption and justification at least.


See a prophetic event of blood Sacrifice in 2 Kings 3:26-27 And when the king of Moab saw that the battle was too sore for him, he took with him seven hundred men that drew swords, to break through even unto the king of Edom: but they could not. Then he took his eldest son that should have reigned in his stead, and offered him for a burnt offering upon the wall. And there was great indignation against Israel: and they departed from him, and returned to their own land.

I told our blessed congregation (the Church I pastor by grace privileges) to be mindful of the realities of life. By that, I mean to educate here also that the sacrifices of animal blood or human blood used or invoked against a believer is legal (Biblical) but not legal enough. But then, a believer’s carelessness and irresponsibility can enable a weak sacrifice against him/her. For example, the unbeliever who believes in the Old Testament provision and act of sacrifice can engage animal or human sacrifices against Whom It May Concern. Let me say this here, by law and legalities of the old ordinance, stuffs can be invoked against a believer who is just a believer by status and who is also not fortified and equipped enough to activate a higher sacrifice by prophetic knowledge. I have even encountered some believers who engage in animal sacrifice who also justify their actions especially in a battle spiritual battle front.

Brother Believer, Sister Believer, become a bloody Christian believer, i sincerely mean what i am saying. There is more than enough power in the Blood of His Redemption, powerful enough to do any degree of human or animal sacrifice. I decree and declare here, that no matter the weight of sacrifice against your life and prophetic destiny in Christ it shall fail, infact, it fails now by the mandate of the Blood of JESUS CHRIST Amen.


“For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.” Leviticus 17:11.

Sir/Ma, it is no longer rhema or revelation for you to know that living is giving (sacrificing). For you to truly live (purposeful) you need to understand and respect the place of offering; to offer sacrifices on the Altar (your local Church). Your local Church is where you are planted, where you worship and serve; that one that prays for you and covers you in intercession and teaches you the ordinances of God.

There is a strong intimacy between the Blood and the Altar, whether they are least bloods or least altars. Whatever this two shares in common, I dare you to be spiritual enough to find out. Also, for your flesh to be functionally alive, strengthened, empowered, blood is required. Be aware today that God has placed that level of competence and empowerment on the Altar using the most potent and omnipotent blood of His Son Jesus Christ. First, for the atonement of the human soul, before life (other benefits); the human soul is superior to the human life.

Be duly informed here, man was given life (animated) but was not living, until the breath of Yahweh came upon his soul, then life came. Biologically or scientifically, I may not be correct, but I can guarantee you that I am prophetically and Biblically correct on this and this also means spiritually correct. Genesis 2:7 God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.


If man must live functionally, he must be Altar friendly and conscious. Like I said, whatever the Blood and Life has with the Altar, man must be aware and participate prophetically. Glories, Graces, Lifting, Progress, and Destinies are activated and deactivated on the Altar through Blood.

The mystery and mastery of the believers speaking in this dispensation is amplified through the speaking blood of the Emmanuel (always active 247) the words of our testimonies. This is where and how the testimonies of Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost empower our prophecies for triumphs and victories.



PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly and humble own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you lavishly and this is true. This is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate