Skip to main content

FRESH OIL MONDAY 16TH-20TH AUG. 2021. FOCUS: BREAKING NEGATIVE CIRCLES.

FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST).

Psalms 100: 4-5 “Enter into HIS GATES with Thanksgiving, and into HIS COURTS with PRAISE: be Thankful unto Him, and Bless His name. For the Lord is Good; His Mercy is Everlasting; and His Truth endureth to all Generations.”

THANKSGIVING & PRAISE: Be super Intentional here, Sing A New Song In Worship And Praise of His MIGHTY NAME. Thank You Lord for this Day, This Week, Months ahead… Blessed be Your Holy name in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

PSALMS 118:24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, this is the day (my Day, my Week, my Months) that my GOD has made, i shall (spirit, soul and body) rejoice and be glad in it. No stopping me!


James 3:16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing.

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Merciful Father wherever and however the spirit of selfish ambition and disobedience came in to my life, I REPENT RIGH NOW. I ask for MERCY, WASH ME IN YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD and SET ME FREE from ME in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, spirit of disorder and disorderliness that have brought limitations and every evil thing, RIGHT NOW, I BIND you and CAST you OUT from my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

 
 

Romans 8:5-6 For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace,

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, O LORD, every limitation existing in my life, RIGHT NOW be corrected and be upgraded to the MIND OF CHRIST by the Mandate of the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves;

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, by the Mandate of the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST, I receive the Redemption of my spirit, soul and body in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

RIGHT NOW, I open up the portals of my destiny; embrace the spirit of humility in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

 
 
 

Gen 27:40 By your sword you shall live and serve your brother. But [the time shall come] when you will grow restive and break loose, and you shall tear his yoke from off your neck. AMP

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the TIME has come and RIGHT NOW, every limitation to my GROWTH & ADVANCEMENT in life and destiny BREAK LOOSE Now!!! (Please pray deep here in the Holy Ghost, spend time here and clap your hands as you pray).

(Clap your hands loud here and make decrees and say); I tear into pieces every YOKE of delay, stagnations, setbacks, toiling, economic hardship, disfavor, barrenness, fruitlessness, negative and dissatisfying patterns from my ancestry and bloodlines, I tear you off from my neck and destiny RIGHT NOW by the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!


Ex 23:24 You shall not bow down to their gods or serve them or do after their works; but you shall utterly overthrow them and break down their pillars and images. AMP

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, every influence, authority and legalities of idolatry still existing in life, RIGHT NOW, be pulled down, I overthrow you, I break down your pillars and influence over my life and destiny by the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

Ex 34:13 But you shall destroy their altars, dash in pieces their pillars (obelisks, images), and cut down their Asherim [symbols of the goddess Asherah];  AMP.

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, any altar or altars attacking my rising in life, career, fruit of the womb, progress, RIGHT NOW, be cut down and be dashed into pieces and be ROASTED by the FIRE of JEHOVAH in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

Isa 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in My land, and upon My mountains I will tread him underfoot. Then shall the [Assyrian's]  yoke depart from [the people of Judah], and his burden depart from their shoulders. AMP.

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, power and persons that represents Assyrians in MY LAND and UPON MY MOUNTAIN (business, career, home, marriage, health, finance, economy etc) RIGHT NOW I break down your powers, I decree your burden depart, your yoke be broken off my LIFE, DESTINY HELPERS, BUSINESS PARTNERS… (Please pray deep here in the Holy Ghost, spend time here and clap your hands as you pray).

(CLAP YOUR HANDS) By the mandate of the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST, i decree, RIGHT NOW you forces and powers that wants to bring me down and keep me in circle, I put you all under my foot as I tread over you forever in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!! (SPEAK IN THE HOLY GHOST).

Matt 6:20 But gather and heap up and store for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal; AMP

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, ROCK OF AGES, have mercy on my life, however I have been influenced to limit my life by storing up for myself treasures where thieves and moth, rust and worm have destroyed, I invoke my REDEMPTION NOW by the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST.

I Decree and Declare my RECOVERY and DIVINE RESTORATION RIGHT NOW by the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

Isaiah 43:18 “Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.” Forget the former things; do not consider the things of old,

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you circle of my past failure, heartbreak and negative experiences that keeps reoccurring and attacking my future and destiny in CHRIST, RIGHT NOW, receive the Mandate of the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST and reoccur NO MORE in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

I decree your end and total end to the habits of using my past against my future, you such circle I break you now by fire in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!


Nahum 1:9 Afflictions shall not arise again the second time: “What do ye imagine against the LORD? He will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.”

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Circle of affliction and negativity, circle of sickness and diseases that happens daily, weekly, monthly, yearly RIGHT NOW, I agree with DIVINITY, your end is NOW by the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!! (Please pray deep here in the Holy Ghost, spend time here and clap your hands as you pray).

Exodus 14:13 The Egyptians you have seen before, you shall not see them again… For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever.

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, circles of intimidations, accusations, torments, oppression and aggression to the fulfillment of my destiny, wherever you are coming from against me, TODAY MARKS YOUR END. RIGHT NOW, I decree and declare, I shall see you more in and around my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen

You demon spirit of BONDAGE and TERROR to my health, life, destiny, family, finance, rising be roasted by the FIRE of HEAVEN in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

Romans 8:15 God has not given us the spirit of fear again unto bondage; For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

FIRE PRAYER: I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you foul spirit of fear, apprehension and anxiety, RIGHT NOW be destroyed in my life by the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST Amen!

I decree and declare my FREEDOM and ABSOLUTE FREEDOM to fear and its consequences in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

I decree and declare, I am no longer a slave to fear, because I A FREE CHILD OF GOD. I AM BLESSED above fears in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

GIVE THE LORD QUALITY PRAISE, LIFT YOUR VOICE AND YOUR HEARTS IN WORHIP OF HIS MOST HOLY NAME IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!



PROPHETIC DECLARATION:

TAKE YOUR ANOINTING OIL v DECLARE; After the Prophetic Order of Psalms 23:5-6 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest MY HEAD WITH OIL; MY CUP RUNNETH OVER. v

THOU HAST BLESSED MY LIFE AND I HAVE ACCESS TO THE HIDDEN RICHES OF THIS EARTH.

v I DECREE AND DECLARE OVER MY LIFE, FAVOUR!!! ON EVERY SIDE OF MY LIFE THIS DAY AND WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!

v THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING ME ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED. THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS.

v THANK YOU LORD FOR PUTTING YOUR GLORY ON MY LIFE.

v THANK YOU LORD FOR REMOVING SHAME AND REPRAOCH AND REPLACING ALL WITH YOUR GRACE AND GLORY.

v THANK YOU LORD FOR DECORATING MY LIFE AND DESTINY WITH YOUR GLORY.

v I HAVE ALL I ASKED OF THEE THIS DAY, THIS WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

v SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

CONGRATULATIONS!! IT’S A FAVOURED DAY AND WEEK FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!! Again, Give Him ALL the Praise and Glory for ANSWERED PRAYERS!!! And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I THANK THEE that thou hast heard me. And I knew that THOU HEAREST ME ALWAYS: (John 11:41b and 42a).

I AWAIT YOUR TESTIMONIES IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!

PASTOR BUCHI THOMAS.

YOUR SUPERNATURAL HOST: FRESH OIL MONDAY PROPHETIC PRAYERS & TESTIMONIES.


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly and humble own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you lavishly and this is true. This is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate