Skip to main content

Quotes From Revealing The PASSOVER Night 2017


Our Christianity will be questioned without the Cross!  -PST. Buchi Thomas

The CROSS is the PROOF & EVIDENCE of our REDEMPTION.  -Pst Buchi Thomas.

Jesus Christ went to the Cross so we can go through & come through & breakthrough the Crucibles of life for the Manifestation of His Purpose. -Pst Buchi Thomas.

Jesus Christ went to the Cross for a Purpose, to bring us through, so that we don't get Stocked or Stranded in life. -Pst Buchi Thomas.

The very Purpose of the Cross was not touted, nor manipulated, no man shall be able to pervert  our purpose in Christ. -Pst Buchi Thomas.

At The Cross, The #RedemptionLife BEcame the Covenant Deal. -Pst. Buchi Thomas

JOY, Delivered!
HEALING, Delivered!
HOPE, Delivered!
BLESSINGS, Delivered!
#OnDarkCalvary  - Pst Buchi Thomas

Another Expression for The CROSS, is the EXCHANGE. Saying, HE took our infirmities & gave us HEALING! -Pst. Buchi Thomas

The Cross became The EXCHANGE point.
HE was Rich, HE took our Poverty & Gave us HIS RICHES! He took our Storms & Gave us PEACE!  -Pst Buchi Thomas

At The Cross, Our #HEALING was secured by #HisStripes. - Pst Buchi Thomas

#TheCROSS Secured Our JOY, PEACE, HOPE, MERCY... -Pst Buchi Thomas

@TheCROSS God’s eternal GRACE & LOVE was Released to emPOWER mankind! -Pst Buchi Thomas

@TheCROSS He took your Shame and Shared His GLORY with you. 
-Pst Buchi Thomas

At The Cross, The #RedemptionLife BEcame a Covenant Deal. - Pst Buchi Thomas
The REDEMPTIONLife;
When you Promote the Redemption Life, you are guaranteed to experience Redemption Realities and the very Redemption Dividends. -Pst Buchi Thomas

The REDEMPTIONLife;
The Sinner Saved, The Lost Found, The Blind See. The Lame Walk. The Sick made Whole… #Redemption Dividends. Our REDEMPTION RIGHTS in CHRIST. -Pst. Buchi Thomas
  
@PASSOVER, I have seen Our GOD raise the poor from the dunghills & set them among princes! -Pst. Thomas Buchi

At The PASSOVER, We are aware the same situation that is impossible with man is POSSIBLE with GOD #PASSOVEPower  -Pst. Thomas Buchi

Today, you shall PASSOVER that affliction in the Name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! #PASSOVERPower -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The Power of PASSOVER; Man is MADE by GOD! Whatever goes wrong with Man can only be RESTORED by GOD! -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The Power of PASSOVER; Our GOD is set to DO another one Again! Only HIM can DO what no man can do, Only Him! -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The PASSOVER Experience is the Evolution from the position of DARK Calvary to the Throne of GLORY!… -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The PASSOVERNight reveals the SEASONS of our Nightly Experience, those seeming hopeless Moments! -Pst. Thomas Buchi

Your PASSOVERNight is when the very darkest point of your night begins to turn to Light. -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The PASSOVERNight is the Progression between Crucifixion and Resurrection… -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The PASSOVERNight reveals moments like... My Father! My Father!! Why has Thou Forsaken me? -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The PASSOVERNight reveals those moments that seem as if God has left us...The Gethsemane experience. -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The PASSOVERNight reveals those lone moments of long waiting & unanswered prayers... -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The PASSOVER is the Shift & Experience between your ManMoments and the GODMoment…-Pst. Thomas Buchi

In Jesus Christ, PASSOVER has Become God's TRANSITION plan...and no longer the TRADITION of Men! -Pst. Thomas Buchi

The PASSOVER is God’s SWITCH Process to MOVE His People from Captivity to Liberation! -Pst. Thomas Buchi
 
At The PASSOVERTable, we eat in REMEMBRANCE of His unfailing LOVE, GRACE, COMPASSION, JOY, PEACE, REDEMPTION...
-Pst. Thomas Buchi
 

At The PASSOVER Table we eat in REMEMBRANCE of His unfailing LOVE, GRACE, JOY, PEACE, REDEMPTION...-Pst. Thomas Buchi

At The PASSOVER Table, we partake in REMEMBRANCE of His Crucifixion, Death, Resurrection & Glory!...-Pst. Thomas Buchi

At The PASSOVER Table, Jesus read the #PASSOVERPsalmsHymns of The Lamb Of God to His Disciples. Psalms 113-11. -Pst Buchi Thomas.

Jesus Christ overcome all the Powers & Protocols of death. HE is Risen. His Resurrection opened the doors of life and paved way for us to ACCESS eternity, the God kind of Life. -Pst Buchi Thomas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His