Skip to main content

RELATIONSHIPS ARE SPIRITUAL #1

Understanding Relationships & Handling;
 
Yes, relationships are spiritual! 

Truly, life is a divine privilege, so are relationships, quote me.

A penny saved as the saying goes is a penny earned, how we handle our relationships determines what we get or earn from it. Life is spiritual and if life is spiritual, then relationships are spiritual. Don’t forget, life is all about relationships, you just have to keep one, somehow with someone.

Relationship handling in our time has gone up the walls with many experiences like singing the blues because of careless and even reckless handling for obvious reasons. Relationship mishandling informed the urgency in my spirit to buttress and address the needful to help as many as will desire to build joyful and successful relationships. From Spiritual relationships to Business relationships, to Career relationships to Work relationships, and from Family to Marriage to Love and dating etc. Life is all about relationships and that is how God designed life to be.


Relationship means association or bonding.  
Relationship can further be defined as the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected. Merriam Webster Dictionary defines relationship as the way in which two or more people, groups, countries, etc., talk to, behave toward, and deal with each other. As humans come together from far and wide, so it is with defining the word relationship.

Understanding God’s intention for relationships:
Our relationship with God is the most important, and it must not be in low spirit no matter the storms. If we can get our relationship with Him right, then every other relationship will be for our gain. 

A good beginning makes a good end, relationship is God’s idea and initiative. Our Heavenly Father introduced relationship, He made relationship to have good beginning for a good end. God's intention for relationships just like every good thing He made was for a joyful beginning and pleasurable end. He started it all with a good intention, He want you to enjoy it to the end. He was in it with the Son and the Holy Spirit from the beginning full of good and sweet intentions till date that relationship is still bubbling and glowing. Then, He further created man to advance His relationship, fellowship and partnership on Earth and He said, Let US make man in Our Image and Likeness. Relationship have always been on the mind of the Creator.

Our INTENTIONS makes our relationships happen either ways. God made us after His intentions, for a productive, fruitful, impactful, profiting and eternal relationship to make the world a better environment than it is today. And so, we all are called into a divine relationship with one another to carry out this divine assignment to eternity and not just for pastime. God’s relationship with Adam went down in the dumps because of careless handling. Oh, how the first Adam missed it and the later Adam, Jesus Christ made it up for us, the relationship between man and his God came alive again.

I repeat, every relationship is a blessing, every relationship is for a purpose. Your responsibility is, find out what the relationship you are in now is meant for before you botch it all up and mismanage it.

The spirituality of a relationship is in finding out first it very purpose. The beauty of every relationship is in knowing the very essence as in the purpose of it, else, it turn sour and dry.

Secondly, the spirituality of every relationship is in knowing the value of who is in it with you, the value and believe system at work in him/her.

Thirdly, the spirituality of a relationship is in the handling, every relationship has a model and it ordained purpose from inception. Never mistaken a business relationship for a marital relationship, it might end up being in vain, instead of gain.  

REASONS FOR MISPLACED PRIORITIES IN RELATIONSHIPS: Kindly stay connected with me here as i uncover the very veil covering the eyes of many as touching relationships and the many reasons for misplaced purposes in relationships. Also expect to come, Types and kinds of relationships, Levels  and Degrees of commitments in relationships and  the 14 WHY'S of relationships.

i love you all

Pastor Buchi Thomas

Comments

  1. This is one of the best revelations on relationships, broadly covered, from business to family to emotional to career... the insight will make you have a Goldy perception and approach towards every relationship that comes your way. PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so insightful. Thank you Sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate