Skip to main content

FRESH OIL MONDAY 6th-10th SEPTEMBER 2021. PRAYER FOCUS: GOD'S FAITHFULNESS, WONDERS, MERCIES AND GRACE. (WONDERS WITHOUT NUMBER Job 9:10).

FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST).


Psalms 89:5 And the heavens shall praise Thy wonders, O Lord: Thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. KJV.

Psalms 89:8 O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto Thee? or to Thy faithfulness round about Thee? KJV.

Lam 3:21-23 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. 22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness. KJV.

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING & PRAISE:

Heavenly Father, I THANK YOU!

1.     For Your GREATNESS OF THY FAITHFULNESS, GREAT WONDERS, GREAT MERCIES AND GREAT GRACE. (Especially for the gift of life, health and sound mind...)

2.     For proving Yourself as the Lord of Host in my life, family, children, ministry, career. THANK YOU LORD for Your protecting me, THANK YOU for Your Consistent Compassion that has not failed over my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3.     THANK YOU LORD for being also my STRONG TOWER in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!


THANK YOU LORD for this Day, This Week, Months ahead… Blessed be Your Holy name in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

Isaiah 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away. KJV

For the redemption of their soul is precious Ps.49:9

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare because my redemption is precious to You O Lord, I receive the Lord’s redemption by the Blood of JESUS CHRIST. I receive the forgiveness of sins according to the riches of Your grace in Christ in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Psalms 40: 14-15 Please, Lord, rescue me! Quick! Come and help me! Confuse them! Turn them around and send them sprawling-all these who are trying to destroy me. Disgrace these scoffers with their utter failure!

Gen 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth. KJV.

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare Angels of Redemption, Redeem my soul from evil men and women who pretend to be friends, Lord by Your fury and fire send them away from my life. Redeem my destiny from destructions. Redeem my household and family from evil and evils of the days ahead in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! (Pray More Here In The Holy Ghost, Clap Your Hand Loud).


FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare because I have my redemption by the Blood of JESUS CHRIST my Lord and Saviour (Ephesians 1:7), I return in submission to Thee O Lord this Day.

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare I and my household come with SINGING UNTO YOU with EVERLASTING JOY, and everlasting joy shall be upon our lives and heads: I decree and declare, we obtain gladness and joy. I decree sorrow and mourning flee away right now from our lives in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

Psalms 92:2-4 To shew forth Thy lovingkindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness every night, Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound. For Thou, Lord, hast made me glad through Thy work: I will triumph in the works of Thy hands. KJV.

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now Henceforth the GREATNESS OF LORD’S FAITHFULNESS, GREAT WONDERS, GREAT MERCIES AND GREAT GRACE over my life and household in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Ps 40:11-16 O Lord, don't hold back your tender mercies from me! My only hope is in your love and faithfulness. Otherwise I perish, for problems far too big for me to solve are piled higher than my head. Meanwhile my sins, too many to count, have all caught up with me, and I am ashamed to look up. My heart quails within me. But may the joy of the Lord be given to everyone who loves Him and His salvation. May they constantly exclaim, "How great God is!" TLB.


FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now henceforth, I shall not denied the Lord’s Faithfulness, Wonders, Mercies and Grace in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now henceforth, Decree and Declare From Now Henceforth the GREATNESS OF LORD’S FAITHFULNESS, GREAT WONDERS, GREAT MERCIES AND GREAT GRACE no problem shall be too big for my God to solve in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now henceforth, whatever makes my heart quails within me, whatever attack that makes my heart fail and faint is cancelled today in and over my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! (Pray More Here In The Holy Ghost, Clap Your Hand Loud).


Psalms 89:1-5 I will sing of the Mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up forever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens. I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, Thy seed will I establish forever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah. And the heavens shall praise Thy wonders, O Lord: Thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. KJV.

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now henceforth, I and my household shall SING OF THE LORD’S MERCIES FOREVER in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!.

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now henceforth, we shall make known the LORD’S FAITHFULNESS to all generations in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now henceforth, By the LORD’S MERCIES AND WONDERS we are BUILT UP forever in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now henceforth, By the LORD’S FAITHFULNESS, MERCIES AND WONDERS we are ESTABLISHED in the very Heavens in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!


FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now henceforth, By the LORD’S FAITHFULNESS, MERCIES AND WONDERS we are ESTABLISHED in the very Heavens in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ), I Decree and Declare From Now henceforth, By the LORD’S FAITHFULNESS, MERCIES AND WONDERS I make a NEW POLICY (Covenant) that my SEED is ESTABLISHED in Righteousness, Health, Power, Joy, Prosperity, Progress, Riches, Honour, Favour, Divine Help, Uncommon Lifting and Promotions, Divine Protection and Backing. (Pray More Here In The Holy Ghost, Clap Your Hand Loud).

FIRE PRAY: By the MANDATE OF THE BLOOD (The BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST), I Decree and Declare from Now henceforth, this NEW POLICIES become the NEW PATTERN to me and my GENERATION FOREVER in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

THANK YOU LORD: Ps 89:1 I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations. KJV.


PROPHETIC DECLARATION:

TAKE YOUR ANOINTING OIL v DECLARE; After the Prophetic Order of Psalms 23:5-6 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest MY HEAD WITH OIL; MY CUP RUNNETH OVER. 

1. THOU HAST BLESSED MY LIFE AND I HAVE ACCESS TO THE HIDDEN RICHES OF THIS EARTH.

2. I DECREE AND DECLARE OVER MY LIFE, FAVOUR!!! ON EVERY SIDE OF MY LIFE THIS DAY AND WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!

3. THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING ME ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED. THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS.

4. THANK YOU LORD FOR PUTTING YOUR GLORY ON MY LIFE.

5. THANK YOU LORD FOR REMOVING SHAME AND REPRAOCH AND REPLACING ALL WITH YOUR GRACE AND GLORY.

6. THANK YOU LORD FOR DECORATING MY LIFE AND DESTINY WITH YOUR GLORY.

7. I HAVE ALL I ASKED OF THEE THIS DAY, THIS WEEK AND ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

8. SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

PSALMS 118:24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.





DAILY DECLARATION:

I decree over my life and i declare over my destiny right now, by the authority and power in the unlimited name of the Lord Jesus Christ, this is the day (my Day, my Week, my Months) that my GOD has made, i shall (spirit, soul and body) rejoice and be glad in it. No stopping me!

GIVE THE LORD QUALITY PRAISE; LIFT YOUR VOICE AND YOUR HEARTS IN WORSHIP OF HIS MOST HOLY NAME FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

CONGRATULATIONS!! IT’S A FAVOURED DAY AND WEEK FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!! Again, Give Him ALL the Praise and Glory for ANSWERED PRAYERS!!! And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I THANK THEE that thou hast heard me. And I knew that THOU HEAREST ME ALWAYS: (John 11:41b and 42a).

I AWAIT YOUR TESTIMONIES IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!

PASTOR BUCHI THOMAS.

YOUR SUPERNATURAL HOST: FRESH OIL MONDAY PROPHETIC PRAYERS & TESTIMONIES.


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly and humble own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you lavishly and this is true. This is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His