Skip to main content

INCREASED MERCY: At Least This 7 Things Will Always Happen To You.

...FIVE PROPHETIC NOTES ON MERCY

Genesis 19:19 Indeed now, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have Increased your Mercy which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, lest some evil overtake me and I die. NKJV.


INCREASED MERCY is captured by revelation here from the New King James Version of the Holy Bible and the Old King James Version says it is MULTIPLIED MERCY. When God's mercies resides in our lives, men becomes the interpreters and even multipliers of the act of His mercies.

"People are the God we see" from my popular quotes; this is spiritual virtue the Holy Spirit desires for us to engage here. 

Did you get favour, an act of mercy as well? Then, multiply it, cause it to increase by releasing it to everyone, yes everyone.


The following are the benefits of God's Increased Mercy;

1.  You will learn the TRUTH. Yes, this is the very first experience and spiritual benefit you will enjoy. I mean learning how mercy and truth are merged together in your favour. Psalms 98:3 He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. A lot of Christian believers wants mercy, but are not interested or willing to know the truth. There is a strong prophetic marriage between God’s Mercy and His Truth; Psalms 85:10. Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.” Please, find out the lines between MERCY & TRUTH, else you may end up not having either of the two. God forbid, I decree, you shall have even INCREASED MERCIES FROM THE LORD in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2.   FAVOUR; this is the revelation of Divinity’s act of kindness in favour of the accused or the man on the wrong side of the law. You were guilty not just as charged but as caught in the very act John 8:1-12. I said again, mercy is God’s judgment withdrawn, and His Compassion released. I don’t know who is reading this impartation; I decree here, receive the FAVOUR that comes from the INCREASED MERCIES OF THE LORD in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3.   DIVINE ESCAPE from evil: “lest some evil overtake me”. 2 Samuel 17:1-end gave a prophetic insight to how the evil plot between Ahithophel and Absalom failed against King David, I mean every strategy because of the mercies of the Lord on his life. Now, it takes the providence of Divinity’s INCREASED MERCY to rescue David several times from the hands of them that were too strong for him including Predecessor Kind Saul. Psalms 18:7 He delivered me from my strong enemy and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. I Decree, escape now by Heaven Divine escape mechanism (INCREASED MERCIES OF THE LORD) in the name of JESUS CHRIST. I declare, every act and arrow of evil projected against you, fail right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

4.     DELIVERANCE from death: Psalms 86:13; For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell. By the Increased mercies of the Lord, your soul is delivered from the lowest hell today in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. God’s Mercy is good, but pray for INCREASED MERCIES OF THE LORD (consistent and serial compassion) is better. The prayer for the Increased Mercies here also reveals the capacity of your assignment in life. Psalms 23: 4 yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. I pray for you, you shall not mistaken the rod of the Lord for punishment, for therein is your deliverance from the pit of hell. You are spared by the INCREASED MERCIES OF THE LORD in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Fear no evil because you have the Increased Mercies of the Lord. Read this prophetic story and testimony from the Bible Book of Judges 1:22-26 The descendants of Joseph attacked the town of Bethel, and the Lord was with them. 23 They sent men to scout out Bethel (formerly known as Luz). 24 They confronted a man coming out of the town and said to him, "Show us a way into the town, and we will have mercy on you." 25 So he showed them a way in, and they killed everyone in the town except that man and his family. 26 Later the man moved to the land of the Hittites, where he built a town. He named it Luz, which is its name to this day. By the supernatural providence of the Lord’s Increased Mercies, your life and that of your family members are hereby preserved in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

5.   DOUBLE HONOUR: This can only happen within the Supreme Court, the Apex and Highest court of the Judge of the Universe; Isaiah 61:7 Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. In the place of shame, very close to it, it suddenly turns in your honour and you taste not of their proposed shame, why? INCREASED MERCIES OF THE LORD. Proverbs 21:21 He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour. I connect you to the prophetic link that releases and sustains honour in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. I decree, your direction change now (he that followeth after righteousness). All of them shall wait in vain that expect your shame, that instead of shame, you shall have double in Lord’s Honour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! You made mistakes, honest and sincere; men took advantage of your mistakes to reproach you. Hear me here now; that supposed shame is turned into honour instead of shame in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

6.    MERCY MEN: These men must come your way at every point in the journey of your life and they must be consistent especially at the very spot of judgment. I Decree and declare, they shall be on time for you; they shall stand in the gap to plead your freedom and deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ. The enemy will not use them against you Judges 1:24 And the spies saw a man come forth out of the city, and they said unto him, Shew us, we pray thee, the entrance into the city, and we will shew thee mercy. They would have killed him and wasted his house hold just like that, but when it was time to administer mercy they fulfilled the vows of mercy made to him and his household. Mercy men are the people Heaven uses to deliver God’s Increased Mercy mandate to you. I decree, it shall be for you Mercy! Mercy!! Mercy!!! INCREASED MERCIES OF THE LORD all the way in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!

7.     MERCY AGENT: Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, for they shall see mercy. God is putting on you the mantle of mercy so you can be His Agent of Mercy. Even before mercy comes your way, you have gone ahead living and dispensing mercy on all sides of life to humanity. Someone is in dare need of your mercy right now, go and show them that act of Heaven that is rare in our present world. Become God’s agent and distributor of mercy at whatever level you can, then see the whole release of INCREASED MERCIES OF THE LORD become a functioning system in and around your life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Hallelujah!!! We all born of the Spirit of Yahweh got by default the Spirit of His mercy ready for prophetic dispensing to as many as have need. Grace is released for someone here in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Congratulations!!


 PROPHETIC NOTES:

A.    Mercy is not for sinner’s o; mercy is God’s faithful compassion both to the SAVED & the SINNER.

B.     Mercy is Heaven’s decision to make life easy for you on earth.

C.     Mercy is God’s act of love and compassion to both the deserving and to the undeserving.

D.    Mercy is beyond a name or identity; mercy is the strength of God for the weakness of man and his kind.

E.     Mercy is necessary for daily triumph.

I Decree Now, you have God’s Multiplied Mercies in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog are born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly and humbly own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you lavishly and this is true. This is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate