Skip to main content

VICTORY OVER LIMITATIONS (PART 3): 10 PROPHETIC NOTES FROM REVELATIONS 5:9

PLUS 17 PROPHETIC INFORMATION FOR VICTORS...


Finally, no man is limited beyond his knowledge. Above all, make decisions and quality decision with generations ahead in mind. If faced with limitation in any area of life at all; be it spiritual limitation, emotional, physical or medical, mental or academic, economy or finance and so on, locate an eternal document of testimony that has the knowledge to deal with that area of life.

Knowledge rules over limitations. Quotes me, "In God’s kingdom knowledge governs, decision to engage the knowledge you have is your authority and power".

This is the conclusion of this prophetic masterpiece. Please, visit the part 1 and 2 of this timely piece VICTORY OVER LIMITATION. This is Part 3; there is victory at the very end of this message in the name of our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST Amen!

If you must know anything about limitations; prophetically, I have at least 17 things you must know about limitation.

     1.     Limitation is first a MINDSET, before it becomes a STRONG HOLD.

2.  Limitation can FAVOUR YOU if you are SPIRITUALLY MINDED, do you understand? To be spiritually minded is liberation, but to be selfish minded is limitation.

3.  Limitation can’t survive where there is Vision, Tenacity, Clarity of Purpose, Discernment and Resilience.

4.     Limitation can be a person, believe me, the first suspect here is SELF.

5.   Limitation and it good side, I decree you shall corporate with Divinity to limit your flesh from working against your prophetic destiny, Amen!!! That sin, you no go comit am, say Amen!

6.    Limitations in Africa_Nigeria are largely MAN MADE (religious and political) as against MERMAID (demonic or satanic).

7.     Limitation; there may be limitations everywhere; sincerely speaking you can seek exemption. Start by declaring LOUD To Whom It May Concern and To Where It May Concern; I AM UNLIMITED, UNRESTRICTED!

8.   Limitation can be traced to ASSOCIATION, I mean “the companion of fools”. Hmmmm, association can only be compulsory if your vision and dreams are factored and guaranteed to enjoy uncommon leverage, else, forget it.

9.  Limitation; restriction, inadequacy, drawback, restraint, curb are all synonyms. Please, I beg you, find out what they all have in common; else it remains.

10. Limitation can grow from a serpent that can be tamed early to becoming a dragon in the end, the earlier you detect it, the better.

11. Limitation can also be a pattern of belief, ideology, system weakness, religion, tradition, background, ancestry, bloodline wahala na im worst pass o.

12. Limitation right? Every limitation got its root cause, O Lord, open the eyes of the person reading here; if you get the FUNDaMENtal right, you sure be FUNDED against all forms of limitation.


13. Limitation and excuses are best of friends. Fight silly, I mean fight heard against excuses and procrastination.

14. Limitation does not go over night because it did not come over night. Fight weak foundations.

15. Limitations to Liberation? You will need revelations, information, direction, provision for supernatural manifestations against all limitations.

16. Limitation? See N0 1&2 above, now the truth is, KNOWLEDGE is superior to limitation. Also, what is the quality of knowledge at your dispense. Most importantly, what is knowledge without accurate decision making process?

17.  Limitation is at the mercy of your spirituality, believe me. You cannot be tame or limit that man who’s got no limit in the things of the spirit. A spiritual man is a force in the affairs of life.

 


ADDED NOTES:

To win limitation cheaply, GO FOR SOUND KNOWLEDGE, then be tough enough to make prophetic (purpose base) DECISIONS at all TIME..

This TIME around not WEAK DECISIONS of what to eat, what to wear, where to live, etc… there is nothing wrong with craving for this humane needs, but it must not be your reason for anything in life. They can be formation contents of limitations.

The PROPHETIC YOU

"GRACE will not FIT your weakness; GRACE will FIX your weakness". -Pastor Buchi Thomas-

Finally, no man is limited beyond his knowledge, above all. Make decisions, quality decision with generations ahead in mind. Do not forget, limitation is only a mindset, you are incharge. Christ in you the hope of Glory!

THANK YOU ALL for coming here always to be part of Heaven's Grace on our life. God Increase you richly in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every form of limitation confronting you bow out of your life right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! 

 


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly and humble own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you lavishly and this is true. This is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His