Skip to main content

VICTORY OVER LIMITATIONS: 10 PROPHETIC NOTES FROM REVELATIONS 5:9

PLUS 17 PROPHETIC INFORMATION FOR VICTORS...

INTRODUCTION:


The question first is, are there things you have tried everything you know best to do and it appears as if you ain't making headways? Especially things you know how and who to relate the solution with and still no way out? it is clear a limit is reached or placed from some source. When you are only allowed to walk to the end of the block, then restriction is imposed. The above are at least good instances of limitations.You have Victory!

I speak as ordained against every force and power placing limitations over your life, health, family, finance, business, economy, and breakthrough Now be forever destroyed and removed by the mandate of the blood of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

Fine, let us follow the knowledge to understand how to deal with this topical issue by first defining limitations. Dictionary defines limitation as a restriction or a defeat. An act of or instance of limiting. The quality of or state of being limited. Something that limits.

The definition of a limitation is a restriction or a defect, or the act of imposing restrictions, these are examples of limitations.


Limitation is synonymous with restraint, restriction, control, constraint, check, drawback, inadequacy.

Let us go with the latter synonym, inadequacy which reveals the state of scantiness and shortage, not sufficient or insufficiency. Many people can be captured here in terms of individual economies and finances given also the corporate economy of Nigeria presently and the Minimum wage for average labour and the monthly take home for workers in this part of the world.

This is also inclusive of Inflation and recession factors to the very poor and low minimum wage; the kind of scenario that can create space for what I call complicated limitation. A state of absolute confusion where life and labour cannot reconcile, talk less of better living standard, talk less of concentration for better work output, talk less of productivity etc.


Limitations have always been first a human thing before it connects to demons. Truth here is, demons leverages on human errors to make moves, else no moves for them. This begins from the state and condition of the heart/mindset. Neither give the devil a place Paul charges Believers in Ephesians 4:27.

In the state of the above economic and financial limitation, it is an example of an imposed limitation from higher influence and authority; caused by weak and bad policy.

Thank You Lord Jesus for lifting and removing limitations of all kind, be it spiritual, physical, medical, mental, economy, finance, marital, material etc. He paid, infact my Redeemer secured both prepaid and post paid for all manner of limitation in my favour and yours. He did with His most precious blood. Again, no lasting deliverance without blood, no deliverance can even happen without the shedding of blood.


Rev 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; KJV,

The activation to removing all manner of limitation is in this prophetic order from the x-ray of Revelation 5:9 available to us by revelation.

Kindly anticipate the part 2, this is just the introduction, its intentional to enable your interest and convenient reading.


PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who comes here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly and humble own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loves you lavishly and this is true. This is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His