Skip to main content

VISIONPower @Supernatural Lifting Series PT1


Yes! the same "Walt Disney you know was fired from a newspaper firm because he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” What led these prosperous, efficacious and gifted people to continue despite failure and rejection? VISION! LEADERSHIP!! RESPONSIBILITY!!!


“If you feast your eyes on something, you enjoy the sight of something” as the saying goes and I humbly begin this piece with Psalms one hundred and twenty one, the affirmation of the Psalmist who enjoyed supernatural lifting’s and victories from God like drinking Coke. I will lift up my eyes to the hills from whence comes my help; my help comes from the Lord who made the Heaven and the Earth.

Vision is strongly connected to your lifting in life, but then, the quality, capacity, value and worth of your vision will certainly determine the altitude or pinnacle of your lifting and positions in life. Lifting is continuous and not just a onetime experience; for me, i will say supernatural lifting is a lifestyle for us in the kingdom of Christ.

Vision helps us to look up and look ahead, vision makes us responsible, vision gives us direction, vision enables us see even challenges ahead and prepare us to face it and overcome it. Vision provides motivation for us and others especially the people we lead, vision fuels us to move against obstacles, vision spurs boldness and resilience; vision reveals definition of purpose, it helps us to define even our circle and sphere and without vision the earth will be in darkness even possible doom. Thank God for making us have vision and visions, thank God for enabling us to look up to Him for a vision and purposeful visions, thank God for entrusting us with heavenly vision and making us fit to fulfill our visions b His supernatural lifting and most importantly giving us the sense of purpose also to know the times and season thereby putting us in-charge of leadership position “supernatural lifting”.



In Leadership; vision aids leaders work on what is vital to accomplish the end results and not get caught up in the monotonous humdrums of leading or leadership. Vision helps leaders to focus on the 20% that is essential instead of the remaining 80% that can be delegated and handled by others. And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever; Genesis thirteen verse fourteen to fifteen. If only you can see it as far off enough, it can be yours with tenacity and audacity, taking up responsibility because to whom lifting is entrusted, much is also expected. Again, I said to ask God for supernatural lifting is to ascent your readiness to take up responsibility, lifting in life is not wished or just prayed for. To pray for supernatural lifting is simply to affirm your willingness to serve in leadership position or positions as it applies to some who ask God for lifting’s.

Leadership is a position of Elevation and Enlivening which is to be in a lifted position; politically, spiritually, socially, professional, business etc and which also makes leadership a position of responsibility. No irresponsible person can be trusted with sensitive and prophetic leadership position and believe me is the reason Africa as a continent cannot maximize her space; irresponsible people are far more in leadership than those who are responsible (processed) enough to lead. Thomas Edison failed some 10,000 times before successfully inventing the light bulb; that is overwhelmingly discouraging attempts, but the sense of responsibility and the conviction of his vision spurred resilience and consistency till he got it right.  


With God, supernatural lifting remains as far as you can see, because where you are at the moment is a height probably someone is eyeing or aspiring to attain. She was tagged ‘unfit for TV’ and was fired from her job as a television reporter talking about Oprah Winfrey, at the age of 22, but she accepted the responsibility to get better by what she saw in herself. Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team and that stirred him to go back to the drawing board “vision, leadership, responsibility”. As far as you can see, your present location of height has expired if you are being rejected for whatever reason, so if are not ready and willing to go far, you will see supernatural lifting as a religious caption, topic or even revelation. Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper because he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” What led these prosperous, efficacious and gifted people to continue despite failure and rejection? VISION! LEADERSHIP!! RESPONSIBILITY!!!

WHAT VISION IS: they say “having a bird's-eye view of the market will help you beat your market competitors or rivals”, just have the conviction of what you are seeing and go far ahead for your vision. Dictionary says that vision is the faculty or state of being able to see or the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom. I have a prophetic definition today for you and it will sure reposition our mind supernaturally since our operational module in the kingdom is Scriptures. Every lifting recorded in Scriptures and in contemporary times started out first with the POWER OF VISION, which for me is the ability to SEE abnormally. Let me here again give a supernatural definition of vision; the Holy Spirit enabled me to redefine the meaning of vision as “the revelation of who God says He is and the revelation of who God says I am”. Vision is journeying into the realm and the dwelling of divinity for the benefit of humanity and God has prophetically entrusted this timely, yet timeless insight to me knowing what I am to do and the how to do it through Him alone.


WHAT POWER IS: power is often defined as the ability or capacity to do something or act in a particular way. What vision is to power is what power is to vision. Power will be abused and underutilized where there is no vision and where there is no power; “vision will suffer catastrophe and cataclysm” according to Papa Joshua Talena. That is why I have always said, it is dangerous to trust mere men, men with no history of due process with power, vision is fundamental and expedient to the use of power because it puts power in check and control.

Thanks for stopping over here and investing your valuable time. Kindly come back for PART 2VISIONPower from Supernatural Lifting Series.

GOD is committed to your consistent lifting...

Pastor Thomas Buchi: Your Supernatural Host

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate