Skip to main content

[DAY 3] 11DAYS @The 11TH Month, 11TH Hour Miracles For November 2022 Is Here. (ENFORCING YOUR NEW DIMENSION TESTIMONIES). Theme: SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ”₯πŸŽπŸŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ‡πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ©Έ…

 MENTAL RESTORATION: DATE: ALL MONDAY, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022.


MENTAL RESTORATION (ACTIVATING THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE SPIRIT BY THE MIND OF CHRIST)!

Praying and making Intercession over your mind and it settings is indeed great wisdom, especially when you are cut out here on (planet earth) for a great journey. See what the Lord saith to whom it may concern on the power of the mind and possibilities with Him; Philemon 1:14 But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly. KJV. That is how powerful the mind is.

Dealing with an evergreen topical issues on mind power (MP), and how the Lord put through my mind an experience I tagged the 24 BENEFITS OF THE MIND OF CHRIST. Indeed, a revelation of possibilities on whatsoever your mind is set to achieve on earth. My friends, you are as powerful and great as your mind is, so do not live and die here engaging your mind alone, because your mind is limited and consistently under the attack of the enemy.

You can do exceeding more here engaging the Intelligence of the Spirit (the content of the Mind of Christ); your mind must be in conformity with the principles of the MIND OF CHRIST. The 24 BENEFITS OF THE MIND OF CHRIST is a prophetic compilation of divine principles that enables believers especially engage their minds on the activation of 1 Corinthians 2:9 Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. KJV.

Today, it’s a great privilege to make intercessions and prayers over our minds knowing what the enemy is capable of doing with it when not properly and prophetically guided. It’s your mind power here or the power of your mind and thoughts patterns, so pray for your mind, be intentional here (possibilities and greatness is calling).

Finally on my short note on this great PRAYER TOPIC (MENTAL RESTORATION), I need you to know that your thoughts determine energy. Though subtle and invisible, they can affect reality. Just like the wind, which is invisible, but can be powerful, so are your mind and thoughts.

See how the Amplified and Messages Translations related Proverbs 4:23 to you here; Proverbs 4: 23 Keep vigilant watch over your heart; that's where life starts; The Message. Proverbs 4:23 Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. AMP.


NOW THE PRAYER ON; MENTAL RESTORATION (ACTIVATING THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE SPIRIT BY THE MIND OF CHRIST)!

2 Chronicles 36:14 The evil mindset spread to the leaders and priests and filtered down to the people — it kicked off an epidemic of evil, repeating the abominations of the pagans and polluting The Temple of God so recently consecrated in Jerusalem. The Message Translation! Hebrews 9:14-15 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] O Lord my God deliver me today from the limiting mindset of evil that has worked against me and your plan and purpose [especially the people under my watch; company, organization, department] in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Ghost, I destroy the spread, consequences and repeated circle of evil intentions going on in my mind and it settings in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I take prophetic responsibility over my mind and it settings, I invoke the strength of the blood of JESUS CHRIST and I declare my conscience be totally purged from all manner of deadness and dead works  in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Genesis 43:30-31 Then Joseph hurried from the room because he was overcome with emotion for his brother. He went into his private room, where he broke down and wept. 31 After washing his face, he came back out, keeping himself under control. Then he ordered, "Bring out the food!"

1. [Mention your name] by the word and the blood of JESUS CHRIST, I command victory for my soul against every emotional attack right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I destroy every system and functions of emotional breakdown, I wash my face from every blindness and I declare EMOTIONAL STABILITY over my soul right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I decree and declare by the power of the Holy Spirit, I gain control right now over my troubled soul and emotions in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2 Corinthians 10:5-6 We use our powerful God-tools for smashing warped philosophies, tearing down barriers erected against the truth of God, fitting every loose thought and emotion and impulse into the structure of life shaped by Christ. 6 Our tools are ready at hand for clearing the ground of every obstruction and building lives of obedience into maturity. The Message Translations.

1. [Mention your name] by the word and the blood of JESUS CHRIST, I tear down barriers erected in my mind against the truth of God and His word in my mind in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I destroy every distorted thought patterns contrary against the mind of Christ. I smash into pieces perverted philosophies wired against my mind and I declare liberty over my soul right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Spirit, I erect in mind right now the divine structure of life shaped only in Christ. I declare my mind fit-into the desire and design of God for my destiny (living and building lives of obedience into maturity)  in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Daniel 4:5 I had a dream which made me afraid, and the thoughts and imaginations and the visions of my head as I was lying upon my bed troubled and agitated me. AMP. Psalms 73:21-22 Thus my heart was grieved, And I was vexed in my mind. 22 I was so foolish and ignorant; I was like a beast before You. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] Encounters in my dream, imagination, thoughts and visions not in alignment with the will of God but troubling my soul and my life and destiny is dethroned and destroyed forever in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I take prophetic responsibility over my soul and my mind, by the blood of JESUS CHRIST, I command let every traffic of grieve and vexation from my foolishness and ignorance be flushed out of my redeemed soul and mindset right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Isaiah 65:2-3 All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations —  3 a people who continually provoke me to my very face, offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on altars of brick; NIV.Ezekiel 20:32 What you have in your mind shall never be, when you say, 'We will be like the Gentiles, like the families in other countries, serving wood and stone.' NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Ghost, I chase out by fire every league and association of men and women who pursue their own imaginations, who provoke me to my face with their idolatry in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I curse the root of misplaced priority and confusion of mind and identity mounting pressures from the Nigeria economy against my originality (prophetic destiny In Christ) right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I overrule and overcome limiting powers from my family bloodline, community and the Nigerian economy influencing me to have low-self esteem and mediocrity in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Proverbs 8:12-14 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. 13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. 14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. KJV. 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."  NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Ghost, I summon my mindset to divine wisdom and prudence. As wisdom dwells with prudence over my soul, I activate over my mind the discovery of knowledge of witty invention and capacity for manifestation of same in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I cut off the evil supplies and suppliers of weak pride and arrogance in my mind and it settings in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] 1 Corinthians 2:9 I speak loud to the spirit of my mind and it settings, right now gain capacity as it is written: enter the realms of what "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; KJV. Romans 12:15-16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. NKJV. Psalms 73:7 Their eyes stand out with fatness, they have more than heart could wish; and the imaginations of their minds overflow [with follies]. AMP.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Ghost, right now, I halt every thought ongoing in my soul and mind that has been against the knowledge of God, right now. By the victory in the Blood of JESUS CHRIST, I decree the permanent deliverance of my mind from rebellion in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] the influences of limiting the power of God and my possibilities are totally destroyed now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] Psalms 73:7 I end the overwhelming influences and power of folly, absolute self opinion and high mindedness against others affecting my mind and life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. NKJV. Ephesians 4:23-24 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the power of the Holy Ghost, I cut of the limiting link, drive and conformity to this world (low life). I declare the renewal of my mind right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the power of the Holy Ghost, I breakthrough to the capacity and the ability to enable my mind process and prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God henceforth and always in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] Ephesians 4:23-24 as my mind is renewed with transformation capacity, my mind and soul is now working according to the design of God, in true righteousness and holiness in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Titus 1:15-16 To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled. 16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work. NKJV

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Spirit, I open up my mind to encounter and experience supernatural purity by the blood of JESUS CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] Hey! I summon and charge my mind to function in absolute purity. Right now, by the fire of the Holy Ghost, I uproot from my mind every seed of impunity, impurity and impossibilities in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] Titus 1:15-16b, I shall with my mind and whole life profess God (In spirit, in truth and in works), I declare, my mindset shall never work or function in disobedience, abominable thoughts or be disqualified for every good works in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, NKJV. Colossians 3:2-3 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. NKJV. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] I activate the mind and the thinking pattern of possibilities only in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I set my mind on the WILL, PLAN AND PURPOSE of God against the dictates and pressure of material and mundane desires and designs of my humanity in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] 2 Timothy 1:7 you fowl spirit of fear dictating and limiting the capacity of my greatness, you are a liar!! I bind you and cast out your power and influence over my soul and mind. I invoke the power of God’s love over my soul producing sound mind in all engagements in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).

 

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His