Skip to main content

[DAY 6] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION! It’s Your NOVEMBER TO RECOVER 11TESTIMONIES, 11YEARS, 11MONTHS, 11DAYS ON THE 11TH MONTH @11TH HOUR MIRACLES.πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ”₯πŸŽπŸŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ‡πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ©Έ…

CAREER RESTORATION: work, skill and work of my hands, business, projects, contracts, business, etc

DATE: ALL MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022. [Fast up till 1PM Any of the Days. But PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!!!].

CAREER RESTORATION: work, skill and work of my hands, business, projects, contracts, business, etc

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. KJV.

1. [Mention your name] Thank You Lord for blessings me with what to do. Thank You Lord for the career, work, skill, work of my hands, business, projects, contracts You have blessed with. Thank You for the strength and ability to work in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I declare supernatural strength, knowledge, wisdom, winning ideas and strategies over my life, career, skill, business, projects and the works of my hands in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Proverbs 16:3 Commit your work to the Lord, then it will succeed. TLB. Psalms 90:17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us, And establish the work of our hands for us; Yes, establish the work of our hands. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and the power of the Holy Spirit, I commit fully and wholly my life, career, skill, business, projects, contracts and the works of my hands into the mighty hands of the Almighty God in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I invoke Psalms 90:17 upon my career, job, skill, business, projects, contracts etc, as it is written, so I declare “And let the beauty of the Lord my God be upon me, And establish the work of my hands for me; Yes, establish the work of me hands in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, 12 that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing. NKJV

1. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I bring my life, career skill and work of my hands, business, projects, contracts, business, etc under the leadership of the Almighty. I receive grace for meekness and that height of humility to coordinate the affairs of my life to please You my God in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I decree by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I receive the uncommon grace of the Lord to be focused and remain focused in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I decree and declare, supernatural restoration over the works of my hands, skill, career, business. By the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I declare, I shall lacking nothing; I announce my season of uncommon harvests in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Ecclesiastes 11:6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good. KJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Spirit, I receive the Lord’s grace to know the right seasons of investments. I connect to the overflowing grace of God for consistency and wise investment capacity in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I decree and declare, all investments made shall bring supernatural restorations and great return on all investments in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Genesis 26:12-13 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him. 13 The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous; NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] Holy Spirit of the living God, take over my land (career, business, skill, projects etc) as I connect all I have to You, ALL INVESTMENTS MADE in the last 11YEARS/11MONTHS of 2022, I declare HUNDREDFOLD more supernatural restorations right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the power of the Holy Spirit, I command as the Lord blessed Isaac and he began to prosper and continue prospering until he became prosperous, I ENTER my very own season of uncommon and ceaseless prosperity [by supernatural restoration mandate] right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Psalms 1:3 He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper. NKJV. Zechariah 10:1 Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field. KJV.

1. [Mention your name] I align my life to fit Psalms 1-3, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I command the work of my hands, career, business, project etc be planted by the rivers of water. I declare by the mandate of supernatural restoration, bring forth great harvest of fruits and returns. Now is my due season in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] as it is written, “whose leaf also shall not wither;” I declare powers that [economic factors in Nigeria and the globe], your tenure is over. I declare, as it is written, “And whatever he does shall prosper”. I command prosperity for my career, business in all endavours in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] as it is written Zechariah 10:1 Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field. By the power and potency of the word of God, over the work of my hands, business, career etc Zechariah 10:1 becomes my reality right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I declare, whatever is tagged ruined in my career, business, skill, projects etc are all rebuilt right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] as it is written, “And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations” I declare, by the mandate of supernatural restoration, my influence and sphere of dominion [territorial control] are fully restored and generations ahead in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Genesis 39:1-4 Now Joseph had been taken down to Egypt. And Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him from the Ishmaelites who had taken him down there. 2 The Lord was with Joseph, and he was a successful man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. 3 And his master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord made all he did to prosper in his hand. 4 So Joseph found favor in his sight, and served him. Then he made him overseer of his house, and all that he had he put under his authority. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] as revealed above, the Lord was with Joseph and he was a successful man” I declare by the power of the Holy Ghost, I receive that capacity of the transforming power of God’s presence that made the whole difference in the life of Joseph right now over and upon my career, skill, business, domain of work etc in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] as revealed above, the Lord made Joseph prosperous, therefore, I command the mighty hand of God and His prosperity on my career, skill, business, services, products, goods, domain of work etc in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] it is written; “So Joseph found favor in his sight, and served him.” I decree and declare by the power of the Holy Spirit, (my career, skill, services, products, goods, business, work of my hands) FAVOUR OF THE LORD is here now activated over you. As I serve and render services, I shall find favour with high and mighty (everyone) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Deuteronomy 11:14-17 That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil. 15 And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full. 16 Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them; 17 And then the Lord's wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the Lord giveth you. KJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the blood of JESUS CHRIST and by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, whatever I have done wrong or wrongly that has brought the wrath and Judgment of God against my life, career, business, skill, projects, goods, services, contracts, job security etc I declare cleansing, deliverance and total restoration right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST and the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I decree and declare that the heavens shut up against my career, business, skill, projects, goods, services, contracts, job security etc are opened and command abundance of rain right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I invoke the power and blessings of Deuteronomy 11:14 over my career, business, skill, projects, goods, services, contracts, job security etc, heaven’s rain on my land in it due season, the first rain and the latter rain of the Almighty. I declare, I gather in my corns, and my wines, and my oil in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

4. [Mention your name] Deuteronomy 11:17 I declare, no matter how hard the economy bits, the heavens over me remains open with great rain and blessings. By the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST and the help of the Holy Spirit, I shall not perish quickly from off the good land which the Lord has given unto me in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Matthew 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. KJV. Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. KJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the power of the Holy Spirit, I uproot and set on fire every form of tares sown against the work of my hands, my career, business, skill, projects, goods, services, contracts, job security etc in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I command the fear of the Lord, the glory of the Lord from the rising of the sun over the work of my hands, my career, business, skill, projects, goods, services, contracts, job security etc in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. Holy Ghost, I decree and declare, lift up a standard against every access of the devil and their agents attacking the work of my hands, my career, business, skill, projects, goods, services, contracts, job security  in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas.


Comments

  1. [DAY 6] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION! It’s Your NOVEMBER TO RECOVER 11TESTIMONIES, 11YEARS, 11MONTHS, 11DAYS ON THE 11TH MONTH @11TH HOUR MIRACLES.

    CAREER RESTORATION: work, skill and work of my hands, business, projects, contracts, business, etc

    CLICK ON THE LINK HERE FOR [DAY 6 PROPHETIC PRAYERS]. https://pastorbuchithomas.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-6-supernatural-restoration-its-your.html

    EXPECT [DAY 7] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION. PRAYER FOCUS [RESTORATION OF FINANCES AND ECONOMY]. 16TH WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 2022. DATE: ALL MONDAY, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022.

    Be Intentional, Testimonies are already counting. Its’ Your November To Recover All!

    Pastor Buchi Thomas: Your Host.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate