Skip to main content

[DAY 7] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION! It’s Your NOVEMBER TO RECOVER 11TESTIMONIES, 11YEARS, 11MONTHS, 11DAYS ON THE 11TH MONTH @11TH HOUR MIRACLES (πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ”₯πŸŽπŸŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ‡πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ©Έ).

BUSINESS/ECONOMY/FINANCIAL RESTORATION: Finances, Breakthroughs, Progress, Prosperity, etc..

DATE: ALL MONDAY, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022. (Fast Up Till 1PM At Least, But PRAY! PRAY!!)


PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: BUSINESS/ECONOMY/FINANCIAL RESTORATION: Finances, Breakthroughs, Progress, Prosperity, etc..

Luke 19:23 Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?' NKJV. Luke 19:15-16 "And so it was that when he returned, having received the kingdom, he then commanded these servants, to whom he had given the money, to be called to him, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. NKJV. Luke 12:33-34 Sell what you have and give alms; provide yourselves money bags which do not grow old, a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches nor moth destroys. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord, I repent from that myopic mindset fueling IGNORANCE AND ARROGANCE that has attacked my ability and capacity to make wise investment over the years in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I cast out of my spirit, soul every spirit of financial mismanagement and irresponsibility in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I overthrow and overcome the altar of financial ignorance and recklessness in my business, economy, finances and financial life at large in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

4. [Mention your name] I invoke the power and authority of Luke 12:33-34, I enter right now the supernatural realm of progressive FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE. I receive God’s grace, capacity, wisdom, knowledge for WINNING INVESTMENT REALM/LEAGUE in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!



Matthew 17:27 Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth, you will find a piece of money; take that and give it to them for Me and you." NKJV. Isaiah 48:17 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go. NKJV. 1 Corinthians 2:9-11 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." 10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the power of the Holy Ghost, I enter and activate supernatural instructions/direction for uncommon financial blessings, intelligence, profits, breakthroughs and dimensions in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I destroy and overcome every programmed and projected financial embarrassments against my life, business, economy and financial life right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” In the name of JESUS CHRIST, I enter this realm and space over my economy and financial life Amen!

4. [Mention your name] 1 Corinthians 2:10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God”. By the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I enter the realm of the DEEP THINGS OF GOD as touching my financial life and economic buoyancy in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Genesis 42:25 Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way: and thus did he unto them. KJV. Nehemiah 5:11 Restore, I pray you, to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their oliveyards, and their houses, also the hundredth part of the money, and of the corn, the wine, and the oil, that ye exact of them. KJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Spirit of God, as Joseph commanded for the restoration of their money and it was restored;, I command, let every hanging finances be released and restored fully back to me right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] Nehemiah 5:11 today is my “THIS DAY”, so I decree and declare my FINANCIAL RESTORATION right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] Nehemiah 5:11 declared Restore! As it is written, by the Help and Power of the Holy Spirit, I command full restoration my lands, vineyards, oliveyards, houses, also the hundredth part of the money, and of the corn, the wine, and the oil, that was exact from me in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2 Timothy 3:2 For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters. They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane. AMP. 2 Corinthians 12:17 Did I [then] take advantage of you or make any money out of you through any of those [messengers] whom I sent to you? AMP.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I cut off from my spirit, soul and entire life, the lust and greed for money in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] O Lord, everyone taking advantage of me to make money, today, I end their influence and cut off their enticements against my true prosperity and progress in life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Esther 3:9 If it please the king, let orders be given that they be destroyed. I'll pay for it myself. I'll deposit 375 tons of silver in the royal bank to finance the operation." The Message Translation.

1. [Mention your name] I invoke Esther 3:9, I decree and declare, let kings and queens (men and women of worth, decision makers) linked to my projects, proposals etc be delighted and pleased to finance, partner and sponsor my business, economic and financial projects in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help of the Almighty Father, I find and receive supernatural favour through (my destiny helpers, institutions etc) for the financing of my business and economic projects and operations in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I decree and declare, I receive financial breakthrough for my business projects, proposals and operation right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

1 Timothy 4:15-16 Put these abilities to work; throw yourself into your tasks so that everyone may notice your improvement and progress. 16 Keep a close watch on all you do and think. Stay true to what is right and God will bless you and use you to help others. TLB.

1. [Mention your name] 1 Timothy 4:15 by the power and help of the Holy Spirit, I put my abilities, gifts, skills, expertise to work and tasks. I declare, let partners of progress come my way by the visibility of my work progress in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] 1 Timothy 4:16a I receive the grace of the Lord and the capacity to THINK RIGHT AND DO THINGS RIGHT. Therefore, I receive the ever increasing blessings of the Lord over my business, economy and finances in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] 1 Timothy 4:16b  I decree, as the Lord prospers me and I make progress and prosper in my endeavors (economy, businesses and financial prosperity, I receive the grace and capacity to help and raise others (those under me) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Acts 27:7 For a number of days we made slow progress and arrived with difficulty off Cnidus; then, as the wind did not permit us to proceed, we went under the lee (shelter) of Crete off Salmone, AMP. 1 Kings 12:12-14 Three days later Jeroboam and all the people returned to Rehoboam, as the king had said, "Come back to me in three days." 13 The king answered the people harshly. Rejecting the advice given him by the elders, 14 he followed the advice of the young men and said, "My father made your yoke heavy; I will make it even heavier. My father scourged you with whips; I will scourge you with scorpions."NIV.

1. [Mention your name] by the power and the help of the Holy Spirit, every snail pace and slowness attacking my financial life, my economy and business, I command fire of the living God to consume such forces and influences right away in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] powers keeping under limitations be broken right now by the power of the Holy Ghost in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the power and fire of the Holy Ghost, I destroy all heavy yoke dragging me back and yoking my prosperity and progress in life, finances, economy and business by anyone or forces in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Psalms 18:33 He makes my feet like hinds' feet [able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble]; He sets me securely upon my high places. AMP. 2 Chronicles 24:13-14 The men in charge of the renovation worked hard and made steady progress. They restored the Temple of God according to its original design and strengthened it. New Living Translation.

1. [Mention your name] by the power of the HOLY GHOST, I invoke the authority and potency of Psalms 18:33 right now over my financial life, business life and economic life. I command my financial life, MAKE PROGRESS despite the weak economy (inflation and recession in Nigeria) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] Psalms 18:33 JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY sets me (my finances, my economy and business life) securely upon my high places. I declare, unlimited prosperity and progress henceforth in all ramifications in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] it is written; “2 Chronicles 24:13-14 The men in charge of the renovation worked hard and made steady progress. I decree and declare over my life, the supernatural energy and strength to work hard and make steady progress (financially, economically etc) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Matthew 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. KJV. Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. KJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the power of the Holy Spirit, I uproot and set on fire every form of tares sown against my finances, business, progress in life and economic life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I command the fear of the Lord, the glory of the Lord from the rising of the sun over my finances, business, progress in life and economic life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. Holy Ghost, I decree and declare, lift up a standard against every access of the devil and their agents attacking my finances, business, progress in life and economic life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

 

Nehemiah 13:12 Then brought all Judah the tithe of the corn and the new wine and the oil unto the treasuries. KJV. Leviticus 27:30 And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto the Lord. KJV. Malachi 3:10-11 Bring your full tithe to the Temple treasury so there will be ample provisions in my Temple. Test me in this and see if I don't open up heaven itself to you and pour out blessings beyond your wildest dreams. The Message Translation.

1. [Mention your name] by the power of the Holy Spirit, I enter the covenant of tithing (of at least 10% of my earnings) over my finances, business, progress in life and economic life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord and the power of the Holy Ghost, I destroy the power and influences of devourers I granted access over my finances, business, progress in life and economic life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I receive the full measure of God’s grace and capacity to pay my tithes to the store house of the Lord (my local Church) even as the Lord blesses my finances, business, progress in life and economic life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas.


Comments

  1. [DAY 7] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION! It’s Your NOVEMBER TO RECOVER 11TESTIMONIES, 11YEARS, 11MONTHS, 11DAYS ON THE 11TH MONTH @11TH HOUR MIRACLES.

    CAREER RESTORATION: work, skill and work of my hands, business, projects, contracts, business, etc

    CLICK ON THE LINK HERE FOR [DAY 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS]. https://pastorbuchithomas.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-7-supernatural-restoration-its-your.html

    EXPECT [DAY 8] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION. PRAYER FOCUS [RESTORATION OF MY FAMILY ORDER (PRAYER ALTAR), BLESSINGS AND JOYFUL CELEBRATIONS]. 18TH FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2022. DATE: ALL MONDAY, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022.

    Be Intentional, Testimonies are already counting. Its’ Your November To Recover All!

    Pastor Buchi Thomas: Your Host.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate