Skip to main content

[DAY 8] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION! It’s Your NOVEMBER TO RECOVER 11TESTIMONIES, 11YEARS, 11MONTHS, 11DAYS ON THE 11TH MONTH @11TH HOUR MIRACLES. πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ”₯πŸŽπŸŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ‡πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ©Έ…

FAMILY RESTORATION: I Declaring The Full Restoration Divine Order, Prayer Altar, Healing, Deliverance, Blessings, Joyful Celebrations, Breakthroughs, Progress, Prosperity Of My Family (Family Tree and Bloodline).


DATE: ALL MONDAY, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022.

Prophetic Prayer Focus: I COMMAND THE SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION OF MY FAMILY TREE AND BLOODLINE. 

Genesis 35:2-3 Then Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, Put away the [images of] strange gods that are among you, and purify yourselves and change [into fresh] garments; 3 Then let us arise and go up to Bethel, and I will make there an altar to God Who answered me in the day of my distress and was with me wherever I went. AMP.

1. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord, I repent on behalf of my family, my family tree and bloodline from the [images of] strange gods. Lord, have mercy on every member of my household in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the victorious Blood of Jesus Christ, I decree total cleansing, redemption, purification salvation and total transformation “[into fresh] garment” for all members of my family [tree and bloodline] right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I declare the rise and lifting of my family tree and bloodline [arise and go up to Bethel], from self-seeking [material] lifestyle to seeking God first and IMPACT DRIVEN mandates in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

4. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I take prophetic responsibility, I declare the altar of God is built with unquenchable [divine presence, power and fire for supernatural] encounters and answers/results in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!



Genesis 12:1-3 NOW [in Haran] the Lord said to Abram, Go for yourself [for your own advantage] away from your country, from your relatives and your father's house, to the land that I will show you. [Hebrew 11:8-10.]. 2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you [with abundant increase of favors] and make your name famous and distinguished, and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others]. 3 And I will bless those who bless you [who confer prosperity or happiness upon you] and curse him who curses or uses insolent language toward you; in you will all the families and kindred of the earth be blessed [and by you they will bless themselves]. [Gal 3:8.]. AMP.

1. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord and by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I cut off the supplies and source of ungodliness, ungodly beliefs, self-seeking religion and all manner of ideologies that has limited my family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I invoke the word of the Lord as touching supernatural blessings and [natural blessings] greatness, fame, distinctions, excellence, prosperity, happiness, abundant increase and favour upon my family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, whoever blesses my family tree and bloodline is blessed and whoever curses us remain cursed. I declare my family/bloodline are here declared A BLESSINGS to nations of the world [dispensing good to others] in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Proverbs 27:26-27 The lambs will be for your clothing, and the goats [will furnish you] the price of a field. 27 And there will be goats' milk enough for your food, for the food of your household, and for the maintenance of your maids. AMP. Psalms 112:3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. KJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord and by the word of the living God conferred on my family tree and bloodline, lack and poverty are totally destroyed from this very day in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I invoke the power of “goats’ milk enough for our food, food of our household and enough for the maintenance of our maids and everyone around our family tree and bloodline” in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I call forth and command the surplus and abundant of wealth and riches in homes and houses of all members of my family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

MY FAMILY IS NOW OF THE BLOODLINE OF CHRIST, NO EVIL…1 John 5:18-19 No one who has become part of God's family makes a practice of sinning, for Christ, God's Son, holds him securely, and the devil cannot get his hands on him. TLB. 1 Peter 4:16 But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being in Christ's family and being called by his wonderful name! TLB.

1. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord, I disconnect all members of my family tree and bloodline from the practice of sin and sinning. The foundation of sin is here today destroyed from my family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I decree and declare by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, right now, I cut off the hands of evil and attacks on any member of my family tree and bloodline whom the devil has taken advantage of in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] 1 Peter 4:16 by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I decree and declare, my family tree and bloodline are proud Christians and I Praise God for the rare privilege of being a member of the bloodline and family tree of CHRIST on earth in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Genesis 18:17-19 Then God said, "Shall I keep back from Abraham what I'm about to do? 18 Abraham is going to become a large and strong nation; all the nations of the world are going to find themselves blessed through him. 19 Yes, I've settled on him as the one to train his children and future family to observe God's way of life, live kindly and generously and fairly, so that God can complete in Abraham what he promised him." The Message Translation.

1. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord, I command the ways of the Lord, the revelation of the secret things of the Lord BE MADE KNOWN right now to all members of my family, family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I declare, let the grace for uncommon leadership capacity and the mind of Christ be released now to all parents in my family, family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I command the divine capacity and ability to train our children and future family to observe God's way of life, live kindly and generously and fairly, so that God can complete in [mention your family name here] Abraham what He promised us in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Deuteronomy 14:26 Use the money to buy anything you want: cattle, sheep, wine… — anything that looks good to you. You and your family can then feast in the Presence of God, your God, and have a good time. The Message Translations.

1. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I call forth money [financial prosperity] into my family tree and bloodline. I decree and declare right now the financial capacity to be able to afford anything desired at all times in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, as it is written, I command GOOD THINGS all around members of my family tree and bloodline right now to in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] Deuteronomy 14:26b You and your family can then feast in the Presence of God, your God, and have a good time.” As it is written, I command by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I activate back to back CELEBRATIONS like never before to all members of my family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

LORD SHOW UP FOR FAMILY ESPECIALLY IN THIS SEASON AND SHOW US MERCY. Genesis 17:1-3 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, God showed up and said to him, "I am The Strong God, live entirely before me, live to the hilt! 2 I'll make a covenant between us and I'll give you a huge family." 3 Overwhelmed, Abram fell flat on his face. The Message Translation..

1. [Mention your name] as it is written and revealed Genesis 17:1-3, how God showed up to Abram against all odds; by the mercies of the Lord, I decree and declare SUPERNATURAL INTERVENTION, VISITATION AND RESTORATION to all members of my family tree and bloodline waiting on God for that particular and major blessings of their lives in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I receive the testimony of the fulfillment of the [covenant] promises of God in the lives of members of my family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, members of my family tree and bloodline shall remain absolute loyal, bow in reference and worship to the only one and true God in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Joshua 7:14 In the morning therefore, you shall present your tribes. And the tribe which the Lord takes shall come by families; and the family which the Lord takes shall come by households; and the household which the Lord takes shall come by persons. AMP. Joshua 7:17 He brought near the family of Judah, and the family of the Zerahites was taken; and he brought near the family of the Zerahites man by man, and Zabdi was taken. AMP.

1. [Mention your name here]. By the help and power of the Holy Spirit, In the agenda and movement of God I planet earth, I call forth the emergence of great men and women from my family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord, no member of my family tree and bloodline shall be missing in the programme and the agenda of God in our time and generation in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I decree and declare, men shall not be silenced, no man shall be weak, I declare the rising of GREAT MEN from my family tree and bloodline in all ramifications in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Genesis 47:12-13 And Joseph supplied his father and his brethren and all his father's household with food, according to [the needs of] their families.  13 [In the course of time] there was no food in all the land, for the famine was distressingly severe, so that the land of Egypt and all the land of Canaan hung in doubt and wavered by reason of the hunger (destitution, starvation) of the famine. AMP.

1. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord and the mighty help of the Holy Spirit, I command supernatural supplies of food and all needs for all members of my family tree and bloodline against the pressure in the present economy in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I exempt my family tree and bloodline from schemes of darkness fronting hardship, famines, severe economic distress in Nigeria and the world in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the victorious blood of JESUS CHRIST, I cut off the supplies and the influences of “wavered by reason of the hunger (destitution, starvation) of the famine” from any member of my family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Deuteronomy 29:18 Beware lest there should be among you a man or woman, or family or tribe, whose [mind and] heart turns away this day from the Lord our God to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a [poisonous] root that bears gall and wormwood, AMP.

1. [Mention your name] by the mercies of the Lord and by my intercessions as led by the Holy Ghost, I decree, no member of my family tree and bloodline shall be able to turn away from the Lord God “to serve the gods of these nations” in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I destroy any tendency and tendencies of any member of my family tree and bloodline to be used an agent of darkness in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] is there anyone yet engaged “a [poisonous] root that bears gall and wormwood?” I command by the help and power and fire of the Holy Spirit, let such poisonous root be uprooted now from the foundation of my family tree and bloodline in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas.


Comments

  1. [DAY 8] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION! It’s Your NOVEMBER TO RECOVER 11TESTIMONIES, 11YEARS, 11MONTHS, 11DAYS ON THE 11TH MONTH @11TH HOUR MIRACLES.

    FAMILY RESTORATION: I Declaring The Supernatural Restoration Divine Order, Prayer Altar, Healing, Deliverance, Blessings, Joyful Celebrations, Breakthroughs, Progress, Prosperity Of My Family (Family Tree and Bloodline).

    CLICK ON THE LINK HERE FOR [DAY 8 PROPHETIC PRAYERS]. https://pastorbuchithomas.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-8-supernatural-restoration-its-your.html

    EXPECT [DAY 9] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION. PRAYER FOCUS: [MARITAL RESTORATIONS , power for marital breakthrough, marital bliss, harmony and blessings etc] 21TH MONDAY NOVEMBER 2022. DATE: ALL MONDAY, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022.

    Be Intentional, Testimonies are already counting. Its’ Your November To Recover All!

    Pastor Buchi Thomas: Your Host.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate