Skip to main content

FROM DAY 5 SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION! It’s Your NOVEMBER TO RECOVER 11TESTIMONIES, 11YEARS, 11MONTHS, 11DAYS @11TH MONTH, 11TH HOUR MIRACLES PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND INSTANT TESTIMONIES πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ”₯πŸŽπŸŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ‡πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ©Έ…

PRAYER FOCUS: RESTORATION OF ALL LOST OPPORTUNITY!

DATE: ALL MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022. [Fast up till 1PM Any of the Days. But PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!!!].



OPPORTUNITIES RESTORED:

ALL LOST OPPORTUNITES FULLY RESTORED; Open my eyes to more and better opportunities. Open helpful doors of favour and honour unto me; Open the heavens over me, Restore Helpful Relationships and the grace to take swift and prompt Actions to maximizing opportunities.

Hebrew 4:6 Seeing then that the promise remains over [from past times] for some to enter that rest, and that those who formerly were given the good news about it and the opportunity, failed to appropriate it and did not enter because of disobedience, AMP.

1. [Mention your name] THANK YOU LORD for Your promises and good news over my life. THANK YOU LORD for providing opportunity for my blessings and rest, I declare You faithful LORD in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name], LORD, I am so sorry for not being humble enough to utilize and make the best of the opportunities provided for me in the last years and months. Lord, I repent, kindly FORGIVE ME in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] LORD, I declare You faithful in all and I take absolute responsibility for failing to appropriate opportunities provided. Pardon my humanity, disobedience and fear. Wash me in the BLOOD of Your dear Son JESUS CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!


Hebrew 4:7 Again He sets a definite day, [a new] Today, [and gives another opportunity of securing that rest] saying through David after so long a time in the words already quoted, Today, if you would hear His voice and when you hear it, do not harden your hearts. [Ps 95:7,8.] AMP.

1. [Mention your name] Lord, as it is written; “Again He sets a definite day, [a new] Today, [and gives another opportunity of securing that rest]”. Lord, today is my new day of another opportunity from you, I RECEIVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FROM YOU THIS DAY in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I declare according to Your words Lord, I secure the restoration of ALL LOST OPPORTUNITIES no matter how long I have lost them (11years ago, 11Months ago, in the last 11DAYS) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I decree and declare by the help of the Holy Spirit, I give myself and my ears to the voice of the Lord. I declare, every wall of disobedience that has hardened my heart is destroyed by the fire of heaven in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

1 Corinthians 16:9 For a wide door of opportunity for effectual [service] has opened to me [there, a great and promising one], and [there are] many adversaries.  AMP.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and the power of the Holy Spirit, I secure capacity for greater solutions and service delivery to the new opportunities the Lord has brought my way in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I receive all doors (wide and uncontestable doors of opportunity). I receive and secure all great and promising doors as the Lord has done already now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] I decree and declare by the fire and power of the Holy Spirit, all adversaries to my newly restored opportunities be crushed and destroyed in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Colossians 4:5-6 Use your heads as you live and work among outsiders. Don't miss a trick. Make the most of every opportunity. 6 Be gracious in your speech. The goal is to bring out the best in others in a conversation, not put them down, not cut them out. (The Message Translation).

1. [Mention your name] I decree by the help of the Holy Spirit, I receive the mental capacity, supernatural wisdom and intelligence to live and work with people (great men/women) in the new and great opportunities I have now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I declare by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I receive and secure right now the graciousness and in conducts. I decree, I shall make the most and best of my great new gift of opportunities from the Lord in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] as it is written, I decree and declare, I accept the responsibility and I secure the goal and grace by the help and power of the Holy Spirit to bring out the best in others in all engagements everywhere. I decree, I shall not put them down, not cut them out in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Acts 3:12-13 Peter saw his opportunity and addressed the crowd. "Men of Israel," he said, "what is so surprising about this? And why look at us as though we by our own power and godliness had made this man walk? TLB. 1 Samuel 3:15 Samuel lay until morning; then he opened the doors of the Lord's house. And [he] was afraid to tell the vision to Eli. AMP.

1. [Mention your name] it is written, “Peter saw his opportunity and acted”, I decree and declare by the help of the Holy Spirit, I cut off from my life and soul the supply and the supplies of blindness to opportunities and it weakness to act in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and the power of the Holy Spirit, I cut off the streams and link of fear that keep attacking and hijacking my opportunities (open doors) and possibilities in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help and the power of the Holy Spirit, I receive uncommon courage, boldness and audacity to make the best of all great and promising opportunities where others are threatened in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

1 Chronicles 29:9 Everyone was excited and happy for this opportunity of service, and King David was moved with deep joy. TLB. Proverbs 18:16 Giving a gift can open doors; it gives access to important people! NLT.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, my services and solutions shall bring excitement, happiness, satisfaction and deep joy to all and sundry (in my new, great and restored place of opportunities) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] as it is written; “Giving a gift can open doors; it gives access to important people” by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I enter this realm and consciousness in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Judges 3:1-3 Here is a list of the nations the Lord left in the land to test the new generation of Israel who had not experienced the wars of Canaan. For God wanted to give opportunity to the youth of Israel to exercise faith and obedience in conquering their enemies: the Philistines (five cities), the Canaanites, the Sidonians, the Hivites living in Mount Lebanon, from Baal-hermon to the entrance of Hamath. TLB.

1. [Mention your name] I may not the required or adequate experience in my present opportunities,, I leverage by the help and power of the Holy Spirit to make the best impact and results in God given opportunities in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I decree and declare by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, as I exercise my faith and obedience in my new and great opportunities the Lord has granted me, ALL ENEMIES OF MY NEW DIMENSION TESTIMONIES SHALL BE CONQUERED in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2 Corinthians 4:1 THEREFORE, SINCE we do hold and engage in this ministry by the mercy of God [granting us favor, benefits, opportunities, and especially salvation], we do not get discouraged (spiritless and despondent with fear) or become faint with weariness and exhaustion. AMP.

1. [Mention your name] Thank You Lord for all benefits I am enjoying in Christ. I decree by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I HOLD AND ENGAGE Your unfailing grace, mercy, favour, benefits, opportunities and especially Your salvation. I declare, l conquer all territories in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the unfailing HELP AND POWER of the Holy Spirit, I declare let every power, force and influence of discouragement, spiritless, despondent with fear, fainting with weariness and exhaustion be cut off and forever be destroyed in my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2 Corinthians 2:12 When I arrived in Troas to proclaim the Message of the Messiah, I found the place wide open: God had opened the door; all I had to do was walk through it. (The Message Translation).

1. [Mention your name] as I arrive at every opportunity I have been given, I declare the places of my arrival wide opened to receive me and my solutions and services in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I receive the doors the Lord my God has opened right now and I declare by help of the Holy Spirit, I enter and walk through them all with great result and impact in the lives of men in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Genesis 21:19 Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water; and she went and filled the [empty] bottle with water and caused the youth to drink. AMP. 2 Kings 6:17 Then Elisha prayed, Lord, I pray You, open his eyes that he may see. And the Lord opened the young man's eyes, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. AMP.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and the power of the Holy Spirit, I declare my eyes opened to new and greater opportunities. I decree the grace, humility capacity to see TREASURES in what men call TRASH, WEALTH where others see WASTE in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] as it is revealed, “and she went and filled the [empty] bottle with water and caused the youth to drink.” I receive right now the grace and competence for prompt and commensurable actions for exceeding impact in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] it is written, “And the Lord opened the young man's eyes, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha” I decree and declare by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, my eyes, soul right now, begin to see POSSIBILITIES where obvious IMPOSSIBILITES are prevalent in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

GRACE TO TAKE ACTION IS RELEASED: 1 Corinthians 10:11 Now these things befell them by way of a figure [as an example and warning to us]; they were written to admonish and fit us for right action by good instruction, we in whose days the ages have reached their climax (their consummation and concluding period). AMP.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, as the Lord brings new, restored and great opportunities my way, I shall take THE RIGHT ACTIONS BY GOOD INSTRUCTIONS in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I receive in my soul the INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNING FROM THE WORD OF GOD to guide me and help me make the best of all new, restored and greater opportunities in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Jeremiah 1:17 "Get up and prepare for action. Go out and tell them everything I tell you to say. Do not be afraid of them, or I will make you look foolish in front of them. NLT. Judges 4:14 Then Deborah said to Barak, "Now is the time for action! The Lord leads on! He has already delivered Sisera into your hand!" TLB.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I ARISE, I GET UP from all manner of excuses, laziness, weakness and tiredness and I am prepared and equipped for ACTION in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, everything, every idea, projects and all that the Lord has entrusted to me shall be made manifest with ALL BOLDNESS AND AUDACITY in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] as it is written, "Now is the time for action! The Lord leads on! He has already delivered Sisera into your hand!" By the help, power and LEADING of the Holy Spirit, I declare swift action to take over my land and secure supernatural testimonies designed for me in 2022 even beyond in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Ezekiel 33:4-6 Then if those who hear the alarm refuse to take action, it is their own fault if they die. 5 They heard the alarm but ignored it, so the responsibility is theirs. If they had listened to the warning, they could have saved their lives. NLT.

1. [Mention your name] By the help and power of the Holy Spirit, demonic influences taking advantage of my weakness to hinder swift action are all destroyed today over my soul and life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I invoke the help and power of the Holy Spirit on my soul, I shall no longer refuse to take action (to obey the Lord) to save my life and that of others. I shall not abuse opportunities and privileges from the Lord anymore in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I accept and take absolute responsibility to take action (obedience to the leading of God) to save God’s people under my watch and provide opportunities for everyone to triumph in their endavours in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Luke 11:9-10 "So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. NIV. Ephesians 3:20 Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, KJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I decree and declare as I ASK, SEEK AND KNOCK on great doors (souls, personalities, organizations, institutions, nations etc) I declare ALL DOORS OPENED unto me with GREAT JOY in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, as I knock, I shall RECIEVE EXCEEDING RESULTS. As I seek, I shall FIND EXCEEDING HELP. As I knock, DOORS TO (souls, personalities, organizations, institutions, nations etc) SHAL BE OPENED UNTO ME EXCEEDINGLY in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas.


Comments

  1. DAY 5 SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION! It’s Your NOVEMBER TO RECOVER 11TESTIMONIES, 11YEARS, 11MONTHS, 11DAYS @11TH MONTH, 11TH HOUR MIRACLES PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND INSTANT TESTIMONIES. πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ”₯πŸŽπŸŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ‡πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ©Έ…

    PRAYER FOCUS: RESTORATION OF ALL LOST OPPORTUNITY! CLICK ON THE LINK HERE FOR YOURS; RESTORATION OF ALL LOST OPPORTUNITES; https://pastorbuchithomas.blogspot.com/2022/11/from-day-5-supernatural-restoration-its.html

    Lord, RESTORE UNTO ALL LOST OPPORTUNITY in the last 11YEARS, 11MONTHS... Open my eyes to more and better opportunities. Open helpful doors of favour and honour unto me; Open the heavens over me, Restore Helpful Relationships and the grace to take prompt Actions to maximizing opportunities.

    ANTICIPATE [DAY 6] MONDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2022. PRAYER FOCUS: CAREER RESTORATION: work of my hands, projects, proposals, contracts, business, etc
    DATE: ALL MONDAY, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022. [Fast up till 1PM Any of the Days. But PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!!!].

    Please be highly intentional, testimonies are coming from all angles already.
    Congratulations!

    Pastor Thomas Buchi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate