Skip to main content

[DAY 4] 11DAYS @The 11TH Month, 11TH Hour Miracles For November 2022 Is Here. (ENFORCING YOUR NEW DIMENSION TESTIMONIES). Theme: SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ”₯πŸŽπŸŠπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ‡πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ©Έ…

FAITH, GRACE AND HOPE RESTORATION:

DATE: ALL MONDAY, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022.

HOPE RESTORATION:

Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life. NKJV. Proverbs 13:12 Unrelenting disappointment leaves you heartsick, but a sudden good break can turn life around. The Message Translation. Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Spirit, I receive healing from all deferred hope that has sickened my heart. I end the seasons of unrelenting disappointments working against my hope in Christ in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I declare a supernatural turnaround of all desired expectations. I declare my hope in Christ is fully restored in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] Romans 15:13 By the power of the Holy Spirit, I declare, I am filled with all joy and peace in believing. I am abounding in hope by the strength of the Holy Ghost in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!






















Jeremiah 31:17 And there is hope for your future, says the Lord; your children shall come back to their own country. AMP. Romans 5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] I call forth the hope of my future and that of my children by the help of the Holy Spirit in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the love of the Father poured out in my heart by the Holy Spirit, my hope in God shall not fail, faint nor disappoint in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.!!

Ezekiel 37:11-12 Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, 'Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!' 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. NKJV. Ezekiel 19:5 'When she saw that she waited, that her hope was lost, She took another of her cubs and made him a young lion. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Spirit, I prophesy as commanded, let every dry bone, lost hope and disconnection of my hope in God be fully restored right now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] Ezekiel 19:5 I decree, no power not disappointment of any sort shall be able to discourage me or make me lose hope. I receive the grace to keep hope alive and keep trying until my change comes in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

FAITH RESTORATION: Deuteronomy 32:20 And He said: 'I will hide My face from them, I will see what their end will be, For they are a perverse generation, Children in whom is no faith. NKJV. Mark 4:39-41 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, "Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?" 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, "Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!" NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Spirit, I shall not be a disappointment to my Lord Jesus Christ and my generation for lack of no faith. I shall not be in the tag “a perverse generation, children in whom there is no faith” in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the mantle of Mark 4:39-41 I receive the capacity and I take responsibility to action my faith for great results, solutions and impact at all times in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Luke 12:28 If then God so clothes the grass, which today is in the field and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will He clothe you, O you of little faith? NKJV. Matthew 8:10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel! NKJV. Jude 20-21 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Spirit, I activate my faith from little faith to a great faith (marveling faith such that has not been found in history) in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the love, mercy of God and by the help of the Holy Spirit, I declare I am built up on my most holy faith in Christ in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

1 Peter 1:7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

NKJV. James 2:22-24 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] I declare as my faith is tested, Holy Spirit, enable my faith to be genuine, much more precious than gold, found to praise, honor and glory of the revelation of JESUS CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] as my faith is restored, Holy Spirit help me to complement my faith and works greater faith result and impact in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.!!

Hebrews 11:1-2 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. NKJV. James 1:6-8 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. NKJV. Hebrews 11:29 By faith they passed through the Red Sea as by dry land, whereas the Egyptians, attempting to do so, were drowned. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the power of the Holy Ghost I have my faith In Christ fully restored. I declare the manifestations of my desires (substance of things hoped for) and good testimonies in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] I destroy and overcome by the power of the Holy Spirit every power influencing double-mindedness, doubts, tossed by the wind of life challenges and the present economy realities in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen.

3. [Mention your name] I cross over every “Red Sea” [mention one or two issues you desire to overcome here] and I declare I overcome all challenges and challengers of my destiny by the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

Galatians 2:20-21 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. NKJV. Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] over my life, I declare Galatians 2:20-21 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] Romans 10:17 I give myself to the study and hearing of the word and most importantly, to the doings of the word, I declare, my faith is BOOSTED MAXIMALLY in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!

GRACE RESTORATION: 2 Peter 3:18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen. NKJV. 1 Timothy 1:14-15 And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Ghost, I declare, I grow in grace, I grow in the knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by faith and love which are in my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I decree and declare the exceeding abundant grace of my Lord over and upon my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them. NKJV. 1 Corinthians 3:10-11 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the power of the Holy Spirit, I cut of the supplies and the suppliers of strange and unprofitable doctrines affecting the establishing of God’s grace over my life in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the grace of God, I receive the capacity and competence to function as a wise master builder of my life and that of others. I declare I am established on the eternal foundation of the name of JESUS CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. NKJV. Galatians 1:15-16 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I decree and declare that the testimony of my life and destiny shall be that “I am what I am by the grace of God”. I declare by God exceptional grace, I shall no longer labour in vain in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

2. [Mention your name] by the grace of God, I shall be exceptional and highly distinguished with indelible signature of heaven’s impact of greatness in all I shall begin to do henceforth in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!!

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. KJV. 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. NKJV.

1. [Mention your name] by the help of the Holy Spirit, I decree and declare, no influence nor powers shall be able to manipulate me to frustrate the grace of God henceforth in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

2. [Mention your name] by the help and power of the Holy Spirit, I decree and declare as co-worker together with Divinity, God’s grace on my life shall not and never be in vain, but with GREAT GAIN OF HEAVEN’S IMPACT in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

3. [Mention your name] Lord, I thank You for the full and maximum restoration of my HOPE, FAITH AND THE GRACE OF GOD on my life. Its working great gain over my soul and destiny in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!

So, I declare, Nothing is against me; Everything is in my Favour in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen. (Be Prophetic enough here, Clap your hands, pray loud, pray more in the Holy Ghost).

PLEASE MEET THE LORD:

My friends, I sincerely do not want to assume everyone who visits here to read through my blog is born again (the rebirth of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit).

The wisdom here is; kindly humble yourself, own up your will and your ways if you would love to give your life to Jesus Christ. Be rest assured, there is only one Will and one Way and that is Jesus Christ.

The topic treated here is a function of the fruit of the Holy Spirit beginning with the LOVE OF GOD. God loved you lavishly and this is the true position of His love.

Most importantly, this is the reason GOD in His sovereign act of Mercy and Grace gave up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to redeem your soul eternally.

Say this prayer after me here: LORD JESUS, I (your name and surname) AM SORRY FOR MY OLD WILLS AND WAYS OF LIFE. FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST LIFE, BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, WASH ME IN YOUR BLOOD AND SAVE MY SOUL.

I BELONG TO YOU FROM TODAY AND I WILL SERVE YOU ONLY. WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME. AMEN.

Please, Mail me here (pastorbuchithomas@gmail.com) for follow up or locate a Spirit filled Church around your location, and Bible base assembly believers to enjoy your prophetic journey with Christ. I love you richly.

GOD BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY.

Pastor Buchi Thomas.

Comments

  1. [DAY 4] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION! … It’s Your NOVEMBER TO RECOVER 11THINGS, 11YEARS, 11MONTHS, 11DAYS ON THE 11TH MONTH @THE 11TH HOUR MIRACLES.

    PRAYER FOCUS: FAITH, GRACE & HOPE RESTORATION!

    CLICK ON THE LINK HERE FOR [DAY 4 PROPHETIC PRAYERS]. https://pastorbuchithomas.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-4-11days-11th-month-11th-hour.html

    EXPECT [DAY 5] SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION. PRAYER FOCUS [RESTORATION OF ALL LOST OPPORTUNITIES]. DATE: ALL MONDAY, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2022.

    Be Intentional, Testimonies are already counting. Its’ Your November To Recover All!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH OIL MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER TO FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2022. PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: “MY LIGHT HAS COME. I ARISE. I SHINE!!! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON ME!!!!”

(WEEK 42) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using FRESH OIL MONDAY Prophetic Prayers: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in OCTOBER 2022 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW DIMENSION Light is come; 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in OCTOBER 2022 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His Mercy plans and provisions for my life and my household

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 13TH MAY-17TH MAY. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY! I BREAKOUT OF ALL EXPIRED CIRCLES NOW! I ACTIVATE MY NEXT LEVEL REALM OF GLORY IN CHRIST RIGHT NOW (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 20) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in MAY 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in MAY 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate His

MERCY SEAT PRAYERS 15TH APRIL-19TH APRIL. 2024 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS: I AM IN MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING WEEK ALREADY. I DECLARE NOW, MY RESURRECTION, TRANSFORMATION, SUPERNATURAL LIFTING. I ACTIVATE NOW MY THREE-FOLD MORE BLESSINGS AND TESTIMONIES (IT’S MY SEASON OF MORE POSSIBILITY, MORE PRODUCTIVITY AND MORE PROSPERITY).

(WEEK 16) POSSESSING THE SUPERNATURAL MINDSET, WINNING IDEAS/STRATEGIES. NEW & GREATER OPPORTUNITIES FOR VICTORIES & TESTIMONIES BY THE MANDATE OF SUBDUING REALMS. FAST/PRAY UP TILL 1PM (MONDAYS) Possibly Any Day in the week using MERCY SEAT PROPHETIC PRAYERS AND TESTIMONIES Prayers link.: (PRAY MORE IN THE HOLY GHOST). Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks in APRIL 2024 came from the Lord to me now as a gift and blessing Who is the Maker of ALL things, times and seasons of life. I RECEIVE IT NOW in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen!!! Declare and Say; The days of darkness are over, my NEW HAS COME, MY LIGHT IS COME! 1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, AND THE TRUE LIGHT NOW SHINETH. The Heavens over my life are opened now, I declare, I GAIN ACCESS to all that belongs to me in Christ now in the name of JESUS CHRIST Amen! Every Day in APRIL 2024 is the Lord’s Day for my life, I ACTivate